September 30, 2014 | 1573 users online

Lip Gloss - Milani - Crystal Gloss in Serendipity

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2007 7:32:00 PM More reviews by kiaboo1980

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a dead ringer for MAC's Oh Baby except this one is less sticky. It's a beautiful golden color that has the right amount of shimmer for someone my age. I love it and the price can't be beat.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2007 5:37:00 PM More reviews by LovelyAmazing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice golden bronze color. I wear CG Dark Chocolate lipliner with it for my neutral looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2006 1:42:00 PM More reviews by tricia436

Love this stuff - my new favorite lip gloss! For $3 this stuff is a bargain. I normally buy Chanel glossimers, and MAC lipgloss, but this is just as good. I love the color, texture, and pigment. There is a slight smell, but it is not unpleasant to me. Comparable to MAC Oh Baby. I started using this about 6 months ago and I am on my third tube. Great stuff, and worth trying for $3.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2006 5:34:00 PM More reviews by lili1968

Very pretty. I purchased this before I actually tried MAC's Oh baby. Although they are sort of similar, they still look different on me. This has more of a copper base, on me anyway. They are the same in texture, scent, and I have noticed that they last about the same on my lips. Milani doesn't have too many color selections for Crystal Gloss, but I will try to find more to suit me because this is great for $3.99.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2006 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Auryane

I honestly don't notice the smell that everyone else is complaining about--but I'm pretty obvious when it comes to scents. This, like all milani crystal glosses, gets high marks for the strong pigmentation, the long-lasting wear, and the non-sticky, smooth texture. But the color--copper-bronze--just doesn't work with my fair/medium (NC30) skintone...so it's going up on my swaplist. This would look gorgeous on someone with a DDD complexion, though....

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2006 10:34:00 PM More reviews by oople

First of all, I have no problem with the Milani lipstick smells. That being said, oh yikes...the smell of this...truly a burnt plastic smell. Texture is good and it stayed on pretty well as far as glosses go. I like that the tube is compact, didn't have messy-tube problems with it, and cap stayed on securely. but most of all, I love the color, and it looked great on, either by itself or over the lipstick in Most Luscious, but the smell really started getting to me and I finally threw it out after a few weeks. That was a month ago and now all I can think about it buying it again. So to recap, everything was great...except for the smell...which I thought I couldn't live with, but now that I am without...I'm reconsidering. This could be the start of a legendary love-hate relationship.

UPDATE: I broke down and bought another one of these. I was guessing from the mixed reviews of the smell that the bad smell was from old tubes. Woohoo! I am very happy to say, that this new tube does not have the burnt plastic smell, but a pleasant vanilla. So my advice...don't buy Milani lipgloss on sale. It's worth paying that extra buck for the fresh tube.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2006 8:43:00 PM More reviews by bkurant

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

who cares about the color, when the smell and taste of this gloss is making you nauseous? even for $1.75 it is going back.
had to take it off immediately, but its smell still managed to cause a splitting headache. I love so many of Milaniís gorgeous blushes, eye shadows and lipsticks, but their 'crystal gloss' is revolting.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2006 6:11:00 PM More reviews by annieup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love serendipity. It's so pretty with the milani cocomo lip liner as well. this is definately a keeper and is very similar to MAC's Oh Baby.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2006 6:50:00 PM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Serendipity is a beautiful sheer golden-bronze color with gold shimmer. One of my favorite l/g. Compliments my DDD complexion. Nice thick texture stays on well. Beautiful colors with high gloss finish. Costs $3 at CVS.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2006 6:08:00 PM More reviews by indiagirl73

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a dead ringer for the more expensive MAC Oh Baby l/g. The color and texture are great and I love the scent. The packaging is adorable (a little mini bullet like MAC l/s) This color is perfect alone for a little color or on top of other lip colors to change the intensity of them. I will definately buy again once I run out!