Clinique Chubby Stick (all shades)

Ingredients for all shades: castor seed oil [] caprylic/capric triglyceride [] vegetable oil [] candelilla wax [] beeswax\cera alba [] ozokerite [] shea butter [] hydrogenated vegetable oil [] jojoba seed oil [] tocopherol [] mango seed butter [] meadowfoam seed oil [] hydrogenated olive oil [] sunflower seed oil [] [+/- titanium dioxide (ci 77891) [] mica [] yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) [] iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) [] red 7 lake (ci 15850) [] red 22 lake (ci 45380) [] red 30 lake (ci 73360) [] carmine (ci 75470) [] red 6 (ci 15850) [] bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) [] red 33 lake (ci 17200) [] red 28 lake (ci 45410) [] blue 1 lake (ci 42090) [] yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

on 1/10/2015 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I became a big fan when I tried the original chubby sticks. The colour is long lasting andI enjoyed not having to reapply every hour. However I find especially in winter they leave your lips very dry so am unable to use them. I also discovered Revlons alternative which is half the price and there is currently a sale buy one get one free in superdrugs. They dont leave your lips dry however dont last as long.

on 1/10/2015 5:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The idea of a fat lipliner was odd to me but my cousin gave me hers. I really like! It is really easy and quick to apply and doesn't peel, taste gross, or get on my teeth.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

For reference: nc25-30, warm and yellow

I have "grandest grape", which is a pretty grape, berry color. One swipe will give you a sheer wash of color. With couple layers, shade becomes very opaque and you definitely will need a liner to make it look even and lipstick-like.

My favorite way of applying this product is swiping 2 layers and using my finger to blend.

on 12/27/2014 6:17:00 PM

I tried Cliniques chubby stick in watermelon. It's gorgeous. I don't wear lipstick and I find lip glosses too gloopy but this was the perfect inbetweeny. It has a lot more punch than a normal lip balm but feels really lovely and moisturising on the lips. The watermelon colour was a subtle pink which didn't have to be reapplied too often. I loved this. It was handy, simple and gorgeous to wear xx

on 12/21/2014 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I love the look of this formula. I have several shades, and they all work well. I despise the look of lipstick and the fragrance in most lip products. These are easy to carry and easy to apply -- no mirror necessary. Sometimes I wear Clinique gloss over these for a little more intensity.

on 12/6/2014 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I terms of formulation, this is a good product - its hydrating, soothing, gives a slight hint of color and shine, and will protect from the elements on days you skip lipstick. But even in the Winter you need SPF! I am really surprised Clinique skipped this important ingredient.

aside from the SPF issue there are two reasons I don't like this product: 1) it barely "tint's my lips with color and 2) for what it is that it's FAR too expensive. I mean, common! $18.00?! I can grab a Lip Smacker or tinted Baby Lips and it will give the same effect - not to mention there are some other kick-@ss drugstore balms and now drug store brand tinted chubby sticks that run circles around this product at a fraction of the cost.

on 11/10/2014 11:43:00 PM

These are amazing!! They are so creamy and hydrating. The colors are so vibrant an they last a long time! Even though they're a little pricey, its so worth it! I wish they had these in matte,

on 11/7/2014 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I really love these. They are long-lasting and the colors are gorgeous. I have Two Ton Tomato, Chunkiest Cherry, Mightiest Maraschino, Mega Melon, Fuller Fig, and Grandest Guava. They are all terrific but Grandest Guava is especially great with my coloring. WHY is it limited edition?

on 11/6/2014 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was not able to wear this lip balm because I seem to break out from the Red 30 in it. Made me break out.

on 11/2/2014 4:08:00 PM

I bought the two ton tomato. It's perfect, just the right amount moisture, coverage and shine.
Stays on long too. Finally found my hg lipstick.

Also bought the fuller fig, a wholelotta of honey and heaping hazelnut.

I love fuller fig and honey since they're the most natural and flattering colours ever.
But heaping hazelnut was a bit too light, I looked washed out. So I just use it on my face
as a highlighter.