September 30, 2014 | 1747 users online

Moisturizers - Dove - Essential Nutrients Day Lotion SPF 15

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2009 4:10:00 PM More reviews by demureninja

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This review is for Dove Deep Moisture Facial Lotion With SPF--hoping this is the right thread for it, since I didn't see any other Dove facial lotions with SPF at the store. I wanted to like this because I've used Dove's beauty bar forever and ever, but this lotion wasn't good for my skin. It felt like a heavy film on my face, made it greasy after a few hours, caused the pores on my face to get/look really big, and caused breakouts wherever I used it. It also smelled really weird/perfume-y, and the cap is hard to get on and off of the bottle. I'm still looking for the perfect SPF moisturizer, but until I find it, I'll stick with Olay Complete.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2008 7:38:00 AM More reviews by princexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was very disappointed. It wasn't heavy but it made me look so shiny and felt so greasy. Was definitely not good underneath my makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2008 9:15:00 AM More reviews by clarabella66

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i'm so confused!!!! i've bought so many moisturisers lately trying to find one that is moisturising enough for my skin, has an SPF and goes well with my foundation. but for some reason i can't find a single one. it's awful. i bought this on recommendation from a sales assistant who claimed she'd been using this for years and had no problems with her foundation balling up on her skin. as soon as i got home, i tried it and really liked the texture and smell, but as soon as i put my foundation on, it clumped up like no tomorrow, like it just didn't want to let my foundation settle. i use clinique soft finish or superbalanced and both just don't want to sit on top of this moisturiser. i don't know if it's my skin, if it's my foundation or my moisturisers. if anyone can help - please do! :(

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2008 4:24:00 PM More reviews by JaySee

I've been breaking out on my chin and cheeks for years and have never understood why. I tried almost every acne facewash/product at the drugstores and nothing worked...so I thought. After reading the reviews for this product I figured out that it was my moisturizer that had been breaking me out! I've been using Olay Complete moisturizer for the past 2 weeks and I haven't had one breakout.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2008 3:56:00 AM More reviews by DontStpTheMusic7

I would not recommend buying this product. I have combination skin and this product says it is for "skin so healthy it glows." Well, I did "glow", but not in the way I had hoped. It made my skin look and feel greasy and oily. I also did not like the smell for some reason. I will stick to my Olay Moisturizer and I will not be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2008 1:16:00 AM More reviews by perfectly_pink

I really like this !! i needed a cheap SPF day moisturiser to tide me over .Paulas begoun rates this well so thought id try it out .I have normal skin now can get a little dry and a little oily sometimes ,this hasnt broken me out at all ,hydrates nicely and doesnt make me greasy .I also like that it has green tea and some other nice ingredients .i would def buy this again

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2008 8:04:00 AM More reviews by fearless_20

i wouldnt recomend this product to ppl who easily breakout but i believe if you have dry skin you should use this.i have combination skin and it broke my t zone out

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2008 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Jane4Jones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have oily skin and still bought this. I did not break out, but it made my oily skin oilier. It moisturizes very well. I like using it after I use my mask to rehydrate my skin so it doesnt look so dry the following day.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2008 10:32:00 AM More reviews by rinny1211

I hate this moisturizer. I do not like the way that it smells for some reason it really bothers me in a big way. Not only that it breaks my skin out every time that I use it. I have gave Dove products several chances & each time they just make my skin oily & break me out. Even all the soaps give me bumps & make me get body breakouts. I may be in the minority here but I just don't think that Dove makes quality products. I do not care how cheap it is to me it is still a waiste of money. I would much rather use Cetaphil lotion. When It comes to my face I like unscented products & this just has a nasty bothersome smell to it. Not good for those with sensative, oily, or breakout prone skin. I wouldn't recommend the sensative skin line by Dove either. For that they just disguise the scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2008 4:02:00 PM More reviews by ralee1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was really hoping this this would be the perfect daily moisturizer but........not so much. My face broke out 2 days after using it and it's taken weeks to get back on track. UGH! I love the Dove Beauty Bar, but this stuff is for the birds!