Avon Waterproof Glimmersticks

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/19/2012 1:51:00 AM

worst eyeliner I have ever owned I gave it away to one of my coworkers who cherishes any kind of makeup product She even threw it away

on 4/18/2012 7:30:00 PM

I have these in black and brown. I won't be buying anymore because they make a mess after about 2 hours of wear. They run especially under the bottom eyelid and it looks so dirty and since they are waterproof, they are hard to wipe clean! I will stick with drugstore brands.

on 4/9/2012 6:19:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

I have this eyeliner in several colors. I have tried just about every waterproof eyeliner there is. My right eye waters almost constantly. Have asked my doctor about it but haven't had much luck as far as curing it. These liners are as good as any I've found. The black is a nice dark, rich black. I also have a bronzy brown, gray and navy blue. For the price these are excellent liners. I prefer the twist up liners--so much easier not to have to sharpen it. Would certainly repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this stuff. I have used other "waterproof" eyeliners before and they were NOT waterproof. For some reason my eyes water often and this was the only kind of eyeliner that could stand up to it. I use brown chocolate which blended real well with my eyelashes, not giving me the goth look other eye liners have in the past. I also love the packaging because you twist to make more of the product appear

on 12/8/2011 1:35:00 PM

Finally, an eyeliner that stays on!!! Love this in black. It is dark when I first put it on and then sort of softens out. It does not smudge or come off completely. Hope it works this great in the summer. Nothing I have tried before did this well. I will buy again.

on 11/27/2011 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I'm not a big fan of Avon makeup but I have been so pleasantly surprised at the long lasting quality of these liners that I purchased 5 others. They stay put all day, no smudging, no budging...ALL DAY! I'm really happy my neighbor introduced me to them. The only downside, they don't stay on the waterline. this is really too bad and for this they deserve only 4 lippies. However, I'm giving them 5 lippies because the brown color is done right. I have purchased several brown eyeliners in the past due to my fair complexion and light chestnut hair and they all were either going tooo light or towards the orange, brick or bronze but never a genuine really dark matte brown. Avon is a winner on that one.

on 10/25/2011 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Loveeeeee this stuff. It's the only eye liner that stays in place for me!

on 10/24/2011 5:38:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I really loves this eyeliner! All the ones I've used smudged onto my upper crease or lower crease on my eyes but not this baby ;) it was said that this eyeliner hurts to glide on but it glided on smoothly for me it's a nice buy

on 10/10/2011 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Good mascara, works for me.

on 10/10/2011 9:51:00 AM

I use this brown WP e/l almost every day. It glides on effortlessly and smudges out before setting for all day wear.

It has never irritated my sensitive eyes either.

There is a ton of product in these pencils as well. There isn't a sharpener for when the end of the pencil gets dull, but somehow this is OK with me because it still applies just as great with a blunt edge than it does sharpened!!

I recently ordered this in black but haven't received it yet. I'm sure it will be just as wonderful as the brown one.

My go-to liner for quite some time now!