September 20, 2014 | 1742 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by thejillian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Mega moisture is just that! Super mega moisturizing. By far the most moisturizing deep conditioner I have used by far. Its even better than the neutrogena triple moisture mask. The smell is pleasant, like green apples. I kept it in for an hour with a cap, and absolutely loved the results! My hair was so incredibly soft and not weighed down at all. Even before I put my leave in pureology spray and oil, I could easily comb through my hair. It felt so healthy and soft. My twice bleached blonde hair no longer felt like straw.

I have tried several deep conditioners, from drugstore brands , to others froms sallys, to expensive salon brands......and most worked well, but this surpassed all of them.UPDATE: just tried aussie 3 minute miracle, and I have to say it does a better job than the mega moisture.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by kcm123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love the product! Just a quick note, you can get 2 - 8 oz. tubs from Amazon for $25 total - no tax, and free shipping.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by ColoradoBlondie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite conditioner by far for my highlighted blonde hair. Its awesome! Even my hairdresser has noticed the difference and says my hair is in great shape and feels soft. I love it very much. I get this at Sally's and have used it for a couple of years. THE BEST!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2011 5:25:00 PM More reviews by agapeteam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this trying to rehydrate my hair. I don't color or style my hair but became very straw-like after using a shampoo/conditioner meant to give "beach waves." This works pretty good but I feel like my hair starts to get tangely by the end of the day. I also bought Neutrogena Triple Moisture conditioner and that ended up working better for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by wildrose83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in an effort to save my beyond damaged bleached out hair. So far it's been the best deep conditioner I've tried. I use it after Joico K-Pac, and I wrap my hair in plastic then add heat leaving for at least 20 min. It's made my hair look more like hair again! lol. It's not quite a miracle, but it's pretty close. Hairdressers can't believe it when I tell them all I've done to my hair, and yet it's still on my head (if I were my hair, I would have skipped town long ago!).

If I could change one thing however, it would be the packaging. I'm just not a fan of tubs. Also it's a bit pricey here in Canada - $17 at Sally's ($19 without a Sally's card), but it's gone a long way so I'm not complaining.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought a sample envelope at Sally Beauty Supply for about $3. I had my hair washed then applied the creme to my hair and sat under a dryer for about 15 minutes and then let it air dry. My hairdresser did not rinse all of it out. She told me that curly/wavy hair fares best with some deep conditioner left behind. The creme has a nice rich scent and left my hair soft and super shiny. It's not easy to get wavy/curly hair to look shiny without some product. I also noticed that it cut down on the frizzies quite considerably. Good news for Florida residents! For reference, I have medium thick, long hair with waves/loose curls.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Sanzibar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is now my HG deep conditioner. My hair is long, fine, color-treated, dry and damaged. The first time or two I used this, I thought it was just average. I admit, I was disappointed in it. I had bought the big tub at Sally's for about $12 so I just kept using it. I've used it several times now and I can't get over how much better my hair looks. The split ends are less noticeable. It's smooth, shiny and feels like silk. My hair had been tangling in knots but no more. It's easy to comb out after shampooing and to brush during the day with no knots. The improvement I've had in my hair is all the more impressive because a few weeks ago I had poor results from an at home color kit. This conditoner saved my hair. I will definitely keep using this and repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by blondmojo

I bought a sample of thsi at Sally's and it did NOTHING for my hair. I have medium lomg length highlited hair and it was like putting water on my hair.It was really thick and I assumed that "oh wow this is going to be great" ,well it wasn;t .After I rinsed thsi out I put another conditioner I had on.It was the GVP Biolage Balm versiona dn then my hair was fine. This just didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by LucretiaBlackwell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best product ever! My hair feels so soft and looks amazing! I bought Kerastase Oleo-Relax masque and Masquintense and yet they didn't work as much as this! Will repurchase over and over!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by heartsinwonderland

I absolutely adore this product. it is one of my HG conditioners/treatments. It is one of the few products I will always buy. I have tried all different conditioners and treatments from salon to drugstore, and this blows them out of the water!
the tub is alright, and the smell is very strong (country apples) that I've learned to love. I use it twice a week and you don't need too much of this product. it goes on smoothly, instantly detangles, and it moisturizes beautifully! you can get it at sally's for $13 for the big tub. it's totally worth it (i don't think the price is bad).
UPDATE - still love this product! I tried Kerastase Masquintense, and it is the best treatment on the market, this is a great cheaper alternative that works just as good! HG.