April 20, 2014 | 1683 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pink Bronze Pigment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2009 12:20:00 AM More reviews by ingrid88

GORGEOUS COLOR!!!!!!!!!! This is my favourite pigment by far!!! It's exactly what the colour says...it's a bronzy pink. It has a metallic sheen and if you wanna enhance it then use it wet. But it's honestly such a fun and gorgeous colour. Reminds me of summer on a beach.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2009 9:49:00 PM More reviews by tina1wina13

pigments last forever! I got this in a swap and this is by farrr my fav. Gorgeous color! LOVE IT

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2009 3:22:00 PM More reviews by shwinky

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

wow.. I walked into mac, NOT expecting to buy this.. I was out searching for the perfect hot pink lippie.. then I stumbled upon this.. this has to be one of the most gorgeous COLORS I've ever seen in my life.. it's this insane iridescent coralish color with hot pinkish shimmer.. I can't tell you how in love I am with this color, and I haven't even created a look with it yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2009 5:25:00 PM More reviews by juicy69

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this at a CCO and am in love! I've always wanted it, but my counter doesn't sell it. It is a pretty pink, a bit coral. It reminds me of Motif shadow but is so much prettier. I've worn it with different shadows including Embark, 100 Strokes, Bronze. I think the it is perfect match for any shadow combination. I like that it can be really bright or can be very sheer if you blend it more. Applied wet, it is beautiful! And it looks great on my lips with clear gloss. I won't buy again cause I will probably never run out! I am NW 45.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2009 3:36:00 AM More reviews by wilderjmc

Ok i had a makeup artist use this on me for my bff wedding, she used it on the other bridesmaids as well. I am African American mixed hispanic (central america), two of the other bridemaids where from dominican rep. but one was dark and the other had fair skin and here is where it got interesting the last bridesmaid was asian from China. All that to say it looked great and distinct on all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and any makeup that can do that to me is worth having i love love this pigment

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2009 10:21:00 PM More reviews by vampirekisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I thought this would work for me. But since I'm so pale i looked like a corpse ugh..I wanted this color to work.I might try again and make this work. I should have know since the pigement says Pink Bronze, Bronze colors look horrible on me i look orange.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2009 2:36:00 AM More reviews by xBrunetteBarbie

This is not only SUPER gorgeous but it is so perfect on me - bright blue eyes, multi-blond hair, tan complextion. This really and truly one of my HG MAC Pigments. It looks best once it's set or used with MAC Mixing medium it's a warm yellow brown w/ hot pink reflect. Claire De Lune e/s from Moonbathe 2007 goes perfect as a highlighter with this. This is so versitile. As complimentry e/s w/ Pink Bronze I've used: UD Last call e/s, MAC Smut e/s, MAC Beauty Marked, MAC Bronze, MAC Full Flame, MAC Soba, MAC Brown Down, MAC Cranberry, MAC Fab & Flashy, MAC Firespot, MAC Saturnal, MAC Beauty Burst, and UD Gash... goodness this one is just too fun.
But my favorite MAC combo's include just matte like e/s used most is:
Pink bronze completely washed over all the e/s's I use on the lid area not all the way up on me - this gives a great dimentional look. I like to use Full Flame, Soba, Brown Down or Beauty Burst and Claire De Lune as brown highlight. One sexy look might I add. I use MAC Honey Moon l/s in the day and Sunmetal w/ this look at night.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2008 8:23:00 PM More reviews by tanni

This is a duo chrome pigment, which means it has two levels of coloring. I'll post pictures below so that you can see the two separate colors in natural sunlight.

Pink Bronze is relatively smooth and better than most Mac pigments that I've used that can tend to be chunky and messy. This pigment does have some fall out when used dry, but as long as you use it wet it does fine. I really don't like this pigment worn sheerly as a wash on its own, since it just seems to look odd, so I prefer to build up the coverage so it becomes opaque. It also makes a great lipgloss color, addition to a shimmery blush or mixed into loose powder for a glowy finish.

angle 1

angle 2
continued >>

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2008 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Peacelover18

I am NW15 with green eyes. This is a permanent pigment; the color description is a high-frosted pink/peachy/bronze with copper duochrome. This is another one of the fun color-changing pigments. On its own it's a pinky-bronze that can look orange on fair skintones. Over a dark base it turns into a lovely pink. This color goes very well with oranges, reds, coppers, etc and is better suited for warm skintones (my skin tends to be pretty neutral however). Also, this color would look AMAZING as a highlight for darker skintones. Pigments are $19.50 each and I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2008 12:30:00 PM More reviews by bexybexy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Gorgeous! This can be used in so many different ways!
This irridescent peach- coral colour can be used as an eye shadow. either on it's own with some black liquid liner in the day or with some dark brown eye shadow for a smokey look in the evenings.
I sometimes pair it with a clear lip gloss for peachy lips and also applied sparingly it can be used as a highlighter on my cheek bones, although not all at the same time!
The powder container is a little messy but the pigment is so concentrated that a little goes a long way. A pot of this stuff lasts forever!