Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Pencil - White

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/24/2013 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This stuff is incredible. Wet 'n' Wild has yet another great product for a ridiculous price. I have small-ish eyes so I bough this to open them up a bit by using it on the waterline. It goes on perfectly bright and smooth and stays on for hours, no problem at all. I adore this stuff and this company. (packaging gets a four because I just generally don't like pencil liners)

on 7/15/2013 7:42:00 PM

Overall rating the product is okay, it doesn't compare to Nyx's Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk. But for the price I'd say it's not a horrible product (I got it at Giant Eagle for 99 cents). As for packaging, I'm never the person to care about it. If you are I'd say it's a typical pencil you can get at a drugstore.

on 4/20/2013 2:07:00 PM

Cheap, and it works alright, the white isn't as vibrant as i want it to be, and its really hard to sharpen this thing! i use it under my brows and sometimes to highlight, but i haven't really reached for this that often, if it was whiter then maybe, the staying power is different every time i use it, sometimes good, sometimes crappy, so probably not buying this again!

on 4/5/2013 9:17:00 PM

Love it! Great drugstore eyeliner. I bought it for 89 cents. It goes on smooth and creamy, which is nice, but makes it a little difficult to sharpen. Other than that, it's great. Lasts long and the color is bright and highly pigmented - something I didn't expect in such a cheap brand! I love the turquoise, too. I want them all!

on 3/15/2013 6:12:00 PM

Wet n Wild is an awesome, affordable drugstore brand. So while looking for a more easily accessible alternative to Milk by NYX, I decided to pick this up. It was only 99 cents-and it's not even worth that.

It smudged and migrated after ten minutes (but stayed put for 8 hours after that). It was neither bright nor subtle. It looked more muted on the waterline, where it also wore impressively, but it was tricky to get to show up there. It worked decently as a primer, but the richness it added to the shadow didn't last-the liner as a base faded after about 5 hours.

This product was a steal and you get a lot for the price, but it'ts just too difficult to work with to justify a repurchase.

(Read the full review at peakvolume.blogspot.com)

on 1/30/2013 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

its not the best if you one a white color for brighten your eye buy the nyx jumbo eye pencil in milk for 4 dollar more.i only use it for my browbone.

on 1/26/2013 11:26:00 PM

I really don't know why I buy this....it is creamy but the color just look like whiteout...too white and it can't really get on waterline, waste of money even though it is 99 cents, I would rather save it and buy something better

on 1/22/2013 11:39:00 PM

I only bought this eyeliner on a whim since it was only $1. I can tell why it's $1, when sharping this, the tip breaks off waay to easily and the pigment isn't as white as I would want it. When I do apply enough for it to be white it does look nice. It makes my eyes look natural and it brightens them up. Although next time, I will spend a bit more for a higher quality product.

on 10/21/2012 12:30:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Love this. Even though it's cheap, it works really well on both the waterline and eyelid.

on 10/16/2012 11:33:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Although this eyeliner is cheap ($1.00), I found that it doesn't stick to my waterline that well. Even when it does, it looks cakey and doesn't provide that bright color that will make my eyes "pop". It also is hard to apply: you have to keep going over it, which hurts my eyes :( The color also doesn't lasts long. Once it goes away, it would leave a faded white streak under my eyes. Would not repurchase.