Boots No7 High Shine Lip Gloss

3.7

on 3/6/2009 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got this in Whisper as a GWP and I would totally have NOT spent a single cent on this stuff! I thought I would like this, since it looks like a nice glittery beige in the tube, but it was absolutely horrendous on my lips! I tried to give it to my mom, but even she wouldn’t have it. In all fairness though, I think this would look better on somebody with a lighter complexion. But it’s not for girls who have a tan going on. Toss…

on 2/19/2009 5:42:00 PM

i received this lip gloss as a present in DREAM . overall i like this lip gloss. it has long lasting power and really does make your lips shine!!! it complementes my skin tone beautifully and would also suit dark complections.i defnitley recommened this lipgloss i love it!!

on 2/16/2009 11:09:00 PM

I just bought this tonight in Whisper at Target because I found a coupon there for $1.00 off and I am a lipgloss addict. Lately, I've become a MAC addict but can't afford to keep shelling out so much for their lip stuff. Whisper is a shimmery nude/natural shade. Great for everyday use. It doesn't have the greatest staying power but there is a good amount in the tube and I plan to use it as my everyday lip stuff instead of my MAC. I have a few more coupons so I'll prolly check out some other shades soon.

on 12/28/2008 7:14:00 PM

I bought Whisper after a makeover at BE and I didn't want to spend $14 for the gloss they used (BE Harp). Whisper was a very, very close match. At half the price of the BE gloss, I was pleased. It's lasted for ever! It's not an HG for me, but it is a good gloss.

on 11/26/2008 4:35:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a great drugstore lipgloss. I got mine at Target for $7.99

Consistency is just right - not too watery, nor too sticky. If you're used to tacky glosses like Mac or Stila lip glazes, you might find that this doesn't have enough staying power. It's quite moisturizing though, and has a gel-like consistency. Packaging is sturdy and classy looking and it's pretty pigmented. No discernible scent, which is a huge plus for me. I've tried the shades "Berry" and "Flirt".

on 10/5/2008 3:33:00 AM

I bought this on impulse in Bangkok. Got it in flirt which is now my staple pink for everyday wear. This must be one of the prettiest pinks I've ever worn. Good thing was I caught this on sale for a pretty good price. Definitely one of my favorite shades of gloss. The pigment and shine is perfect. It definitely brings out the radiance especially when worn with pastel shimmery eyeshadows and a peachy pink blush. I think this is so natural and neutral that it should go with most fair skintones. My holy grail!

on 7/3/2008 11:37:00 AM

I have this in Flirt which is a very nice pink - not a screeching fuchsia or a pastel shimmery sugar pink but a ligthish warm pink. It seems to go with everything. It feels nice on the lips without being sticky and it does last for quite a while.

on 3/19/2008 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The lipgloss is really sticky, shiny and glittery. It looked great when I first put it on but as it wore off, my lips got really dry and they felt gritty because of the glitters. I got this for free and wouldn't spend money on it. I think it's expensive for what it is.

on 2/28/2008 12:16:00 PM

i do not like this lipgloss.it has nice colours selection, but otherwise...
i do not like the taste, like an old candy and lastong power it is not very good.

on 2/24/2008 4:52:00 PM

I use this lipgloss (Whisper), together with the No7 Perfect Lip Pencil (Caramel) and the No7 Moisture Drench lipstick (Bare) and I am very impressed.
I first use the lipliner, apply lipstick and lastly the lipgloss. The combination looks amazing.

It gives my lips a natural looking glow and stays on for ages. The lipgloss itself is thick but doesn't go flakey and dry, it stays plump and gorgeous.

I never used to like the No7 products until I recieved some discount vouchers that I thought I'd use up. Will definitely buy the same combination again.

Popular Lip Glosses