LUSH Honey I Washed the Kids soap

Honey Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Rapeseed Oil; Sunflower Oil; Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Helianthus annuus; Cocos nucifera), Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Perfume, Beeswax (Cera alba), Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus Aurantium dulcis), Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia), Organic Aloe Vera Extract (Aloe barbadensis), Sodium Chloride, Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), Titanium Dioxide, *Limonene, *Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate * Occurs naturally in Essential Oils

on 10/9/2014 4:11:00 PM

I am in love with this soap! My favorite thing about it is definitely the smell, which is a sweet, honeyed toffee that is soft and like the website says, "caramelly and buttery."

Honey water, coconut oil and aloe vera extract moisturize your skin and the bar lathers up easily with a loofah. Unlike some other soaps, Honey I Washed the Kids makes a foamy lather that isn't slimy, sticky or greasy. No residue is left behind. Just mildly scented, clean skin.

My only gripes are that the soap doesn't last too long and it's on the pricey side. If you buy a big block of it, remember to take moderately sized chunks into the bath and keep the rest either wrapped up or in a container somewhere away from the humidity and moisture of the bathroom.

I'll continue to repurchase because the scent is literally heavenly and it cleanses nicely.

on 8/13/2014 6:45:00 PM

Although I am only giving this 3 stars I will definitely be repurchasing this soap. It lathers really well but can't tell if my skin is soft afterward more so than other soaps I have used. The best part of the soap is the smell. I am in love with the smell and need more Lush products with this scent. I use bar soaps but for those who like gels or liquid body washes, It's Raining Men is the same exact scent.

on 8/3/2014 11:26:00 AM

The deepest depths of the oceans cannot comprehend my love and admiration for Lush's Honey I Washed the Kids soap. The smell is unexplainable (honey, toffee, heaven) so you just need to get in the car and drive to this place. $10 is a little pricey for soap, but the staff there will cut the soap into any size (and price) you want. When I rubbed this on my legs and then lathered with a loofah and shaved them (I swear my legs are straight out of a Siberian gulag) they felt sooo much smoother than I'd ever imagined. It was a dream. Bottom line is, buy the soap.

on 7/6/2014 6:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Dem smells. It's too good. I love all things honey, and this is just yummy. I use it at the beginning of my shower because it makes me happy, and then again at the end of my shower just to have one last whiff. Sure, its way overpriced for what it is, but that doesn't stop be from buying. Its hard to pick a favorite Lush soap, but Honey I Washed the Kids is probably it. Most recently I bought this in Perth Australia and the SA told me the honey used to make is local from Western Australia. Currently debating how much I want to haul back with me in my suitcase. Why is soap so heavy? :p

on 7/1/2014 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I limit my soap useage because on the whole I think too much soap dries out my skin. But this is going to be hard to control. It's like washing yourself with buttercream icing. It lathers up to a creamy, silky lather, and it smells like something you'd eat, and feel guilty about, in a confectioner's shop. It's reasonably emoillient, too.

You can't eat soap though, right?

This is one of my favourite lush products! It's my favourite smell ( it smells of cake batter, honey and toffee). It so moisturising and lovely to use. When you apply it you can actually feel the moisture sinking into your skin. The smell lasts for a while which I also love. Really recommend!

on 4/12/2014 7:10:00 PM

Smells delicious and doesn't dry out your skin whilst cleaning effectively. I use this on my body with a shower poof, lovely! Lasts a while also - though as with all Lush stuff, it's pricey.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my second favorite soap scent from Lush, it smells so amazingly good that I can never stop sniffing it. I only wish it lasted longer on the skin, after a few hours the scent has faded. It's not particularly moisturizing but it does lather well with a washcloth and always makes me happy when I use it. The name is just too cute and the scent is true to name- a beautiful creamy honey scent that makes me feel at home.

As with all Lush soaps, I like that you can ask them to cut you a fresh chunk in whatever size you want and that they give samples upon request. If I were you I'd ask them to cut you a chunk without the honeycomb part, as beautiful as it is. It's very scratchy on the skin and it's a waste to throw out the soap around it because of that.

on 12/14/2013 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Not the most moisturizing or lather-y soap ever, but that smell. So amazing. Lush, bring back the perfume, make a lotion with this scent, and I will be the happiest everrrr.......!

on 11/30/2013 5:39:00 PM

I LOVE this scent! I bought the last years 3-4 bars of soap, and every time I'm near a Lush store I have to buy one! It smells soooo nice! It does leave your skin dry though, but that's an excuse to buy a jar of Dream Cream too!