July 31, 2014 | 2042 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Honey I Washed the Kids soap

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 4:06:00 AM More reviews by danski1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Grey

This soap is simply divine, I'm not usually a fan of honey/caramel aromas but this has a really fresh, clean scent to it that's almost good enough to eat! The smell fills the whole bathroom when you use it, and it lingers on the skin in a subtle, refreshing way.

The soap lathers really well and I haven't found it drying or irritating on he skin. My only criticism is that it doesn't last very long, I think this could be due to my boyfriend sneakily using it at every given opportunity!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Raeganbrooke98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

All time favorite lush soap it smell lovely rich and buttery kinda carmely something that you imagined pooh eating its not everyone's cup of tea but I love it

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by misszb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really don't get all the hype about this soap. First, I used it in the shower and I didn't like it. It was so drying. Now I am trying to use it up by washing my hands with it, and i still don't like it. It isn't that drying on the hands, but I just don't. And yes, I don't like the smell either, just not my cup of tea.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 4:54:00 AM More reviews by Christa26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Fav Lush soap so far. My son loves it as well. I am particular about what I give him to use because he has eczema. His skin does very well with this soap and all Lush products. This soap smells delicious and is cute too!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Jenghes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this soap! The smell is heavenly and lingers. I don't find it drying at all. I can't wait to try other Lush soaps.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2013 4:28:00 AM More reviews by crazy76

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I purchased a bunch of other Lush products and the cashier gave me a small sample of this to try. A lot of people love the smell but my super-sensitive nose doesn't like it: it smells like a fake dirty (almost sweaty) version of honey and caramel and I couldn't sniff for more than just a few seconds.
Didn't try it on the bath to be honest,I threw it in the bin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by PinkSparkles15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I liked this product but I didn't 'love' it. So the scent is quite lovely(smells of honey and sweetness). When I was in the shower and I was applying this soap to my body, it felt real nice and it glided across easily, but when I finished in the shower and I came out to dry myself, I realised that my skin felt a bit tight. After I was completely dry it started to feel okay again but then I came to notice that I was starting to feel veryitchy! (I have sensitive skin).i realised my eczema started to come back.So I've come to conclude that this product smells nice & feels okay on the skin but it made my eczema flare up!! If you have eczema or sensitive skin, this soap isn't for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Dengail

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this for my baby and for me. I don't have any problems with this being drying, it is very moisturizing for us but then I don't have extremely dry skin. In fact, I usually use Lush's King of Skin moisturizing bar after I shower and I barely needed it. The smell doesn't linger to long unfortunately. It reminds me a bit of Silky Underwear so I use them together. I am very careful with the usage so I get a lot from this bar. I store it in a ziplock with a paper towel in there and take it out to use a few swipes in the shower and then put back on the paper towel out of the shower to dry. A few swipes is all I need to use as it spreads easily. I won't say lather because it doesn't really do that as many Lush soaps are this way, but it works to clean and moisturize. I love it for everyday use. It's pricey but I use it carefully and don't let it melt.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2013 12:58:00 AM More reviews by bnanaphone246

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First off, this soap smells amazing. Creamy honey, yet crisp. I bought a slice that was already packaged when I bought it, and when I unwrapped it at home it was missing pretty much all of the honeycomb bit on top, which was not cool. You don't really need it, but it was kind of shady dealings to hide the defective chunk in paper. ANYWHO, the soap itself is pretty nice, The lather was fine, I just used a shower scrubbie towel anyway. It did a weird thing where my skin felt tight in the shower, but once I dried off my skin felt pretty soft. Either way it doesn't seem to last all that long, and paying that much for soap just isn't practical. Especially when the scent doesn't even stay on my skin. So I think I'll just save the tiny chunk I have left to perfume my sweater drawer while I try some other soaps.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 9:46:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

I like this one, it is one of lushs more moisturising soap the honeycomb thing on the side is a bit weird, but hey it's a great soap