December 21, 2014 | 427 users online

Eye Shadow - Jane - radiation in fushia fusion

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2004 7:31:00 AM More reviews by Elisa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely adore this Radiation... It is perfect for an edgier pink/purple look. I apply Canton Candy Paint first, w/ either MAC Pink Freeze or Jane Radiation in Plutonium from lash to brow. I apply Fuschia Fusion to the lid area, then line w/ Sonia Kashuk e/s in Plum on top and bottom. Then I blend a bit more of the FF w/ the liner, and apply a bit to the inside corner of the eye.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2004 2:01:00 AM More reviews by eyeheartyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i liked this... it is a pinkish purple color. it had great shimmer, but isn't very bright in my opinion. i would've preferred more fushia but its okay its a nice color that looks great with brown eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2004 12:57:00 AM More reviews by sephirias

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

woah this stuff is awesome. fuschai fusion is a cool shimmery pink a lilac hue. it can be rather sheer if u apply only 1 layer so i use it wet. u get a deeper pink tone then. pretty as it is, the powder does not last v long. also, it is hard not to compare the quality of the powder to MAC pigments which are much finer and denser. all in all, a fun and pretty product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2004 5:18:00 PM More reviews by kitt_katt_212

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this only yesterday. It is a very bright pink (thus the name, "fushia fushion"!) but applies in a thin layer, so isn't as bright as it seems. I love it on my cheeks, it's a beautiful highlighter and blush in one. As an eyeshadow it's decent, but a little too bright pink for my cool tones..however, since it's goes on so thinly, it's okay. Very very pretty on lips..but since it's a powder, it doesn't stay, and is overpowered if coated by lipgloss.Has no staying power whatsoever on it's own, and should generally be upplied over a long lasting base to help it stay. Package is a little difficult, but nothing too bad. Overall, an item worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2004 9:51:00 AM More reviews by redhedsuze

This color just screams PINK. Scary in the pot, pretty on the eyes. The only prob I have with this is apparently I have yet to master the art of loose pigments. I find the easiest way to deal with the falling everywhere effect is to use a light hand and layer it 2-3 times. It is the prettiest shimmery pink I have found. Tried it wet tho and I looked like Mimi. Would repurchase, but I doubt I will need to as there is a ton of product. Great stuff for practically no money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2004 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Arie

I use this as a highlighter. I sprinkle a little on my cheeks to highlight my cheekbones. It's great as a highlight. Sometimes I use it on my browbones, it's great that way too.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2004 11:31:00 PM More reviews by kylah5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love Jane's radiation line, but this color looked horrible on my blue eyes. Of all of the Jane shades I have tried, this is the least flattering. BRIGHT pink/purple. I imagine it would be more flattering on brown eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2004 1:32:00 AM More reviews by komarimashita

great loose powder shadow. very lovely, shimmery pink. awesome when applied dry, more dramatic wet. also great as a high lighter or even applied to cheeks. the color isn't really "fuschia", but it isn't a baby pink either. really great product, exceptionally great price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2004 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Audri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i looove this color!!! it gives me a soft look and a glittery loook (which i love) this is the best drug store brand by far!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2004 11:01:00 AM More reviews by bibliophile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this loose pinky-purple pigment. I would buy again, but I will likely never finish using all this. This is not a densely pigmented pigment (make sense?). "Fuschia" doesn't really describe this well, because it is not fuschia, nowhere near dark and bright enough to be described as fuschia. But it is very pretty, cheaply priced, and perfect for a more subtle look.