October 23, 2014 | 1585 users online

Loose Powders - Kesalan Patharan - Sheer micro powder

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2006 8:56:00 AM More reviews by yvonnetsoi

This is the second one I am using now, with very light and matt finish. The powder is really "micro" in size, and would not give you chalky and powder finish. I am using #20, which best fit my light yellow Asian under tone. Highly recommended to those who are looking for matt and natrual finish powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2006 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Cucciolotta

GREAT PRODUCT!!! I am really impressed in this loose powder. It does control oil on my t-zone without drying my skin. It is so light and mill fined that you can't see the powder on your skin after the application. I have tried a lot of l/p and this is the BEST.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2006 12:32:00 AM More reviews by snow_ice

Too bad this product doesn't work great on my skin. I bought this after I read all the reviews from MUA and I have to say i made a wrong decision. The powder comes in only few shades so you don't really have lots of choices. It claims to be oil control but it's not. I first tried it in the summer when my face was quite oily and it didnt help at all so i gave it another shot, I tried it in the winter when my face was less oily, but still didnt help. However, those wasn't my main reason why i think it's bad. The main problem is that, it does not give enough converage (i should said it didnt at all) and my face turned so dull after 5 mins!! and of coz all day long. I know this sound weird but one of my friend also said that it did the same thing to her so please tried it before you buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2005 10:03:00 PM More reviews by WendyTan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great stuff. After using this, I dont even have to blot anymore. And this from someone with an oil-field of a face. It does not go on really matte like some powder, pretty natural. The powder's oh so fine.
Apart from the crappy packaging, this is my HG loose powder. It does not dry my skin up (I've a really weird skin, dehydrated surface - due to all the acne medications - and oily on the inside ) like other mattifying powders.
Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2005 11:00:00 PM More reviews by suelll

actually got a generous sample of this from a swap and i didnt thk it was fantastic at first compared to T'Lc loose pwd which i thought was way better in terms of coverage and oil control. after giving it another try today i m surprised at how natural it made me look and instant super matte finish too but it's not drying also a bit like palghantong's theartical face powder but KP has way less coverage. so, it doesnt do much except control oil really well. and maybe T'Lc is a better LP after all since it does both. Shu matte LP is a bit on the drier side which suits me only on certain days. so my preference is still T'Lc. my, i gotta get a grip of myself blabbing away. wouldnt mind having a sample but probably would not purchase when runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2005 11:37:00 AM More reviews by ShiningAngel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't believe it has taken me this long to purchase this baby. Save for the horrible packaging, where a good bit has spilled out, or just simply messed up, it is an amazing product. I've never had oil control that lasted for this long. I'm practically an oil spill by the end of the day, but this lp just controls and controls...

Get the pan-ge lp packaging from Sasa. I got it and transferred some of it over, and am using it from there now. It comes with netting, and a soft puff.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2005 2:53:00 PM More reviews by blabby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this loose powder is very very very good! its oil control is v.v.strong..my face is shine-free even at e end of the day. it is also the finest n smooth-est loose powder ive ever used! it has a "sheer" look to it which means ur face will never look cakey no matter how much u put or how much u touch up. BUT amazingly, this powder DOES have coverage! :D great powder! i will buy it again n again! ohhh but i hate e packaging though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2005 2:36:00 AM More reviews by kt_7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My friend picked this up for me on a recent trip to Japan. The color is #20 & it matches my skin tone very well & keeps my face fairly matte throughout the day. The packaging is kind of bulky & a little confusing to use & can get messy. Also, the cover does not screw on, so it may be difficult to travel with. I also use Scott Barnes Translucent Loose Powder, which I like alot too.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2005 11:07:00 PM More reviews by chococakehk

I am surprised that KP score so high here, as it is a very popular brand in ASIA esp JAP.

The powder is fine, I use #10 as I hve fair skin for asian.

Texture is smooth and good oil absorbing best to be used with its foundations to set.

but it is bulky I scoped some out n put in seperate compact.

I want to try Laura mercier after I finish this

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2005 4:17:00 AM More reviews by kiss_me83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Extremely fine loose powder, doesn't break me out. Love this so much! I'm LLL, using #20. Heard some girls complaining about this oxidising but it doesn't oxidise on me. I would definitely repurchase this again.