January 25, 2015 | 2025 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by karliemoore17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff rocks! I use this bronzer as blush, because I have insanely red cheeks. I've tried using other bronzers as blush in the past and they are all way too dark or shimmery. Not this product! It's great for my pale skin, and its matte! I love it, it gives my cheeks a beautiful glow, and effortlessly covers my red! 5 stars for this onex good job NYC, you haven't let me down yet!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by TTiff

NO NO and NO! Made me break out and my skin is not even that sensitive!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by kanovacane

I've been using this for years. I think its a staple in my routine. Even through out the year I get lighter... tanner. I rely on this bonzer to even me out. I use this to blend out my countor (MAC- BLUNT which I HATE alone) GREAT PRODUCT. a little too orange for my skin tone in the winter not as orange as MAC's "give me sun). But if youre a light bronzer user this is worth the try. #1 go to bronzer aside from my guerlan . product it self is smooth, Not chalky or blotchy. Very comparable to a high end bronzer. Better than mac baked bronzers OVERALL

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by lollycat99

I do like the formula of this bronzer. But I wish they had more color selections because this color is warm and can be a little orange ... But not in a bad way. It's a good bronzer for bronzing your skin up and warming your skin tone. But like I said, wish they had more than one color especially one that is more on the cooler side so that it'll be ideal for contouring

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2014 9:43:00 AM More reviews by kidrauh1

I love this! Perfect shade. I've had this product for over a year and have hit pan! Price is great and I would definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is literally the best bronzer I have ever used! I have a very tan complexion and this gives me that beautiful sun kissed glow to my cheekbones and temples! New holy grail bronzer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

My all time favorite contour! It's the perfect shade, consistency, and price. I got mine at Duane Reade for under $5 - which is a complete steal! It's so hard to find a matte drugstore bronzer like this one - especially at that price! Color wise, this bronzer is a semi-deep burnt orange/tan color and really looks beautiful on light skin tones. I never find that it looks too muddy on my skintone, and I have pretty fair skin. The consistency of this product is also a winner because of how smooth, and easy application is with it. It blends out beautifully, and really works with any brush you use. For the price you can't beat it! Try it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product is over-hyped hardcore. this product is terrible, and I do have fair skin and I do kno how to contour and all this did was look ORANGE on me its so ugly and a muddy color its just awful the only 2 good things is the price I payed about $2.80 for mine, and this works better as a eyeshadow than bronzer. I got it cuz I kept hearing people say this works for fair skin....WRONG!! its orange and muddy so that's a crock of shit. it also gave me tiny cystic zits under the skin. I hate this ugly bronzer but hey if you like to look fake and overally not healthy tan than some of you might like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 2:32:00 AM More reviews by robertson08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG bronzer. This bronzer blends so well onto the skin and is very buildable. The good thing about this bronzer is that you can never go overboard. This bronzer will only look good on light/fair skin tones as this bronzer is very light. The only reason I picked this up a year ago was because of all the hype from beauty gurus on You tube. The packaging could be much better but the product is great and so is the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by CurvesAhead

I love how this product goes on all over in the summer for a nice glow, or when my skin is really fair as a contour! It is soooo smooth! My only complaint is that if I don't put a finishing spray over it, I have found that it looks blotchy by the end of the day, but I always use a finishing spray, and don't have that problem. It has perfectly compact packaging and is great for on the go!