November 28, 2014 | 1840 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 2:32:00 AM More reviews by robertson08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG bronzer. This bronzer blends so well onto the skin and is very buildable. The good thing about this bronzer is that you can never go overboard. This bronzer will only look good on light/fair skin tones as this bronzer is very light. The only reason I picked this up a year ago was because of all the hype from beauty gurus on You tube. The packaging could be much better but the product is great and so is the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by CurvesAhead

I love how this product goes on all over in the summer for a nice glow, or when my skin is really fair as a contour! It is soooo smooth! My only complaint is that if I don't put a finishing spray over it, I have found that it looks blotchy by the end of the day, but I always use a finishing spray, and don't have that problem. It has perfectly compact packaging and is great for on the go!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Forever25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow!! This bronzing powder really wow me. I usually wear minimal makeup, just BB, powder, blush, n gloss. This thing create a new definition for my face. Applying with the right brush, it gives my face natural glow. The color really compliments my skin NC20. The only negative is when I go to gym, sweat a lot, or get very oily, it combines with the oil n becomes more brownish n sometimes messy. So, blotting is necessary, if you have oily face.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2014 2:37:00 AM More reviews by maakeupaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you have sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend this product. I noticed that my skin was becoming extremely dry and began to break out in the areas where I had applied this product. I stopped using the product for awhile until today to test it out again before tossing. However, once again my face turned red and became irritated/dry around the area where I applied the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 12:02:00 AM More reviews by DanaeAllan

This is the best bronzer, and an amazing price. I love that it is matte, and easy to blend. I apply with my real techniques brush. I wouldn't recommend using the applicator that comes with it. It is a great color-not orange at all, and lasts all day. I have tried higher end bronzers and this is by far the best...and for 3$? All in all a great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by troo12

Ummmm.... YESSSSS!!!!! FINALLY!!!! Bronzers are so hard for my fair skin as everything is shiny or dark. I especially like to contour but it takes a while to get the dark marks to look natural. This is it!!!!!! It's so natural!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by cheesedippable

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this exclusively to contour and when i first started to contour I felt like this made my face look 'dirty' or 'muddy' because I didn't know the right way to do it. I used brushes that placed the bronzer on too large of a surface area, but once i found the right brush (tapered and narrow), I loved the way it made such a difference in slimming my face. The pigmentation of this is pretty intense and it looks pretty natural as a countouring product. However, i feel like it's the first thing on my face to disappear as the day wears on, so I'll take a small point off for lack of longevity.

Overall, I would repurchase it again bc it works great as a contouring product and you can't beat the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by babylipss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When Im NC35-37 this is AMAAAZING for contouring and bronzing. I feel like a bronzed princess with this. Not orange and very natural and beautiful. Lasts forever on my very oily skin and so worth a try! Im currently NC42 so this doesnt show up on my skin :( I use another NYC bronzer the mosaic one rn its much darker and better now for bronzing for me, but the Sunny is super cheap and has a nice packaging to take with you if you want to retouch! It gives you a nice mirror. It looks like you only get a little bit of product, but I've had it for two years and no pan to be seen. Most be mostly because I get dark so fast in the summer haha. It can also be used as an eyeshadow which rocks! If you're beginning with bronzer or wanna try a new bronzer out, try it out, you'll love it and is very forgiving even on lighter skin colors (:

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by xmakeuphoarderx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is so hyped in the beauty community that i couldnt resist picking it up. And for $3. As soon as i opened it, i blended the color on my hand, and it turned orange. Im an nc42-43, and it showed up on my face, but was not flattering in the least. I tested this for a week.
I woke up one morning with cystic acne all along my contour, which was the only place that i put it.

I am so disappointed. Thank god i only wasted $3 on this product. I could've gotten a megalast lipstick. Sensitive skinned ladies, beware!! (I think its the talc.)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by GimpyPoop

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been trying to step up my contour game lately so I decided to finally try out this inexpensive cult favorite. I think I may have purchased it at 40% off, so it ended up being extraordinarily cheap.

I'm naturally a medium tannish color, but currently tanner than usual due to the summer sun, so this is a rather subtle contour on me. Which isn't a bad thing considering my novice contourer status. The powder is seemingly fine milled and applies rather evenly, although patchiness does result from time to time. I do enjoy that this bronzer has no shimmer and it doesn't translate into too orangey of a color, although this is definitely a warmer bronzer. I think lasting power is about average on my combination skin - I only use it as a cheek contour and I'm normal in that area. I do always use setting spray, just as a precautionary measure. I think this is probably a lovely bronzer for fairer skinned ladies, especially those with warmer complexions.

The packaging of course feels very cheap and flimsy and you can forget about getting any utility out of the sponge that's included, or is it inserted strictly to prevent the powder from breaking during transit? This bronzer is made in China and the packaging sure as heck reflects that.

Would I repurchase this? Probably not as I think I need something darker and slightly silkier to apply, if possible. However, I would definitely recommend this to anyone in the market for an inexpensive drugstore bronzer.