New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

on 4/23/2015 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This product is actually really decent. It has good packaging and good colour payoff. For the price, this bronzer is excellent.

I won't repurchase because it doesn't do much for my skin. It's a little too close to my actual skin tone (when tan) and I don't consider it deep enough for when I'm lighter. I usually like more dramatic, darker bronzers and Sunny just isn't that.

However, it is a good matte powder that has a bit of shimmer that's subdued and natural looking. It wasn't chalky on me and didn't break me out. I actually wish it worked for me because it's so affordable and is a really good product for the price. It's cheap enough that people can easily give it a chance and try it out, and I recommend that. Even though it didn't work that well for me, I didn't regret the purchase and thought the product was well worth the money. I recommend this, especially for lighter skin tones and people who want a more natural, soft bronzer.

Perfect bronzer for fair skin, not shimmery, not orange, it's just right. I use this to contour my cheekbones, and it is easily blended and build-able. The packing is simple, functional and the product lasts quite a long time. This is a steal considering it is less than 3 bucks!!

on 4/15/2015 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I used this bronzer for about a year, hit major pan and thought my bronzer search was over. Then I discover Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil and The Body Shop Honey Bronzer in 02 and realized that this NYC Sunny bronzer makes me orange. I didn't realize it at first because I didn't know any better. But the others are soooo much better. If you need a cheap, quick option for bronzer for fair skin -- this will fit the bill. But if you want something a little more natural-looking and more of a buttery texture -- opt for the other two mentioned here.

This broke me out :( I know this because I had small clogged pores and little whiteheads all along where I applied this (forehead, jawline, contour line)

The price is awesome $2.67 at Walmart, pigmentation is decent and packaging is simple.

on 4/6/2015 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

too orange.

on 4/6/2015 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I've always been scared of bronzer because I'm so pale. A YouTuber recommended this for lighter skin tones, so I picked this up at Target for $3. The compact is a cheap plastic that comes with a mirror and sponge puff. I don't mind the flimsy packaging because I love the product itself! I threw the sponge away and instead used an angled brush. It's perfect for my skin tone, it's a very subtle, matte bronzer. It gives my whole face a glow! For the price it's perfect! I just wish it had a better lasting power.

on 4/1/2015 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love this bronzer for just a wash of color, and even though I have brown skin, it still gives me some noce definition to my face. I also love using this on my crease, when I'm feeling lazy.

on 3/3/2015 1:03:00 AM

Great product - tasteful matte color that brightens up my face ever so slightly. Amazing price for the quality.

on 3/2/2015 9:13:00 PM

I heard this was a great bronzer for the price, and it is not terrible... but I won't purchase it again. This would be a good starter for someone new to makeup. It is not overly pigmented or orange so it is hard to mess up. But, if you are used to more pigmented products, this just isn't going to cut it. I feel like it really just depends on where you are with makeup and your expectations. I would buy this for a younger teen for sure, but perhaps not for someone who is more of a pro.

on 3/2/2015 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm updating my review from 3 stars to 5 stars after someone showed me how to use this properly. It's perfect!

Popular Bronzers