Avon Lighten Up Undereye Treatment

2.4

on 1/27/2008 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This stuff works miracles on my undereye circles. Even if it didn't, I would still buy it for the light creaminess of this product. It absorbs fast without being heavy or sticky. I especially love the ridiculously low prices - 2/$15 when it's on sale.

on 9/14/2007 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Not expecting a mirecle but it's a good eye moisturizer because it's not at all greasy.

on 7/28/2007 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a very nice eye cream. I don't expect miracles, but this stuff does everything I want an eye cream to do. First of all, it's a nice hygenic container - a squeeze tube - so you can dispense exactly the amount you need. No discernable fragrance and doesn't irritate my eyes. It's not greasy at all, yet it moisturizes wonderfully. What more could you ask for in an eye cream?

on 6/28/2007 4:20:00 PM

This product didn't do anything for me, except waste my time with an extra step in my routine. I'm very disappointed and will not repurchase.

on 6/23/2007 1:05:00 PM

This product is okay. I haven't noticed it doing much for lightening up, as it claims.

on 6/3/2007 5:54:00 PM

It looks great if you wear it by itself, but when i applied concealer over it, it made even the tiniest line appear! I am only 20, and it made me look like i had deep wrinkles, so if you wear it, wear it only on your no makeup days. I like it for use when i have black circles under my eyes, but i wear makeup alot, so i won't purchase this again. Maybe Avon should make a cream version, instead of this gel?

on 5/30/2007 10:52:00 AM

Okay product. Leaves my eye area very soft (which I like). It has lightend my undereye circles a little, as far as I can tell, but my husband said he doesn't notice a difference. I'll keep using until I find something much better.

on 5/18/2007 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

After using this for a few months, I can tell that it has indeed lightened my undereye circles. Mine are genetic, and fairly dark, and I am aware that nothing will completely banish them. Given my realistic expectations, however, I find this to be the best treatment I've used for dark circles, even given its affordable price. It's also usually available for very cheap on eBay. I like that it is unscented. A word of warning, though: if your skin is particularly sensitive or dry, it will tingle or slightly sting a little as you are rubbing it in. It wasn't bothersome enough for me to discontinue, however. This product is a good, basic standby. Will repurchase.

on 3/1/2007 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i'm a 20 year old college student so the only reason i have undereye circles is because of a lack sleep. so, while i know they'll never completely go away, i figured i'd try it to at least help diminish my bags. when i first used it, it burned my eyes so bad i couldn't keep them open. i figured maybe i had accidentaly put some in my eyes, so i washed it off and figured i's try again. the next day the same thing happened, and i was extremely careful not to get it in my actual eyes. so, since i couldn't use it for a continued period of time, not only was i left with undereye circles, but i also had bloodshot, puffy eyes and that wouldn't stop watering...not a good look. i still reach for it every once in awhile just to see if it was maybe a fluke before, but no...the burning still continues. so, i'm not sure if it actually works with continued use, but i don't think burning eyes are worth finding out.

on 1/31/2007 4:15:00 PM

This stuff is useless, it doesn't lighen up. A waste of money. I like Avon's Hydrofirming Eye cream much better than this.