La Prairie La Prairie - Cellular Body Emulsion

4.4

Water (Aqua), Fragrance (Parfum), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Isocetyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Glycoproteins*, Panax Ginseng Root Extract*, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Shorea Stenoptera Seed Butter, Squalane, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Protein, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein, Leontopodium Alpinum (Edelweiss) Flower/Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Flower Extract, Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexane Carboxyaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin, Amyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Eugenol, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

I just bought this body lotion and I LOVE it!

Texture: When I first tested it at the counter, the texture felt very very light and runny, and I thought that it might not provide enough moisturization during the Canadian winter season now. However, once I tried it on at home, somehow my skin feels DEEPLY hydrated lol. The colour is white, no sparkles, and has a light fragrance. [/p]

Price: I bought it at Holt Renfrew for about 60% more than the US price. So considering that the Canadian dollar is about equal to the US dollar, it is definitely a very expensive product retailed at 145$CAD + tax (US price is only 100$). However, I think it is totally worth it and I would purchase again! [/p]

Packaging: I love how the bottle is so heavy! The glass is etched, has the typical La Prairie sticker near the top, and has a white pump. I took off one star because I find the pump is too small and when I press down on it, some of the lotion does not 'squirt' out completely and drips down the neck of the bottle which is a waste and makes the need to clean up everytime.[/p]

EDIT: Now it's the summer time! I've started using self-tanners and I must say that even when I did not exfoliate, Lancome's Flashbronzer Airspray (overall rating = 3 because of blotchiness and streakiness) applied wonderfully! I believe that it was this wonderful body moisturizer that kept my legs in good condition!!!

on 7/18/2007 3:19:00 PM

Amazing. Sinks into your skin yet leaves you feeling incredibly hydrated. Appearance and texture of skin is dramatically improved after one application. Not needed for daily use unless you're an alligator. Lasts forever.

on 11/21/2006 9:15:00 AM

Luv it! The best body lotion I have bought.

on 7/13/2006 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have to say I can't compare this to much others. I use this all year round without stopping. I use it every other day, as i found that daily use is not needed with this product. I alternate sometimes with hydra-flash corps from Sisley, but i definitely like this better. It hydrates for a very long time. It smells like heaven and it keeps my skin in excellent condition. I think you can't compare it to others. It's non greasy top quality, not like the caviar luxe cream which made for instant results. Worth every single euro and euro cent!

on 3/25/2006 9:23:00 PM

i have repurchased this a few times now. It is the best one i have tried. It is very moisturizing but not oily, it is very easy to apply not messy and not sticky unlike others. i keep saying it will be the last time am buying due to the high price tag but when i try others i always think.. waste of money!

Update: This is still my fav. body cream of all times but if you want to try something cheaper and almost as good try "Kiehl's creme de corps", non sticky and very hydrating!

on 12/28/2005 6:21:00 PM

It is unlike anything else. Very light, sinks right in but keeps the skin hydrated for a loooooooong time. In fact, until your next shower. I also use it on my hands, and they look 20 years younger.

on 12/23/2005 9:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

my mother was generous enough to send this to me and i left it in the box for awhile before using it but i am so glad i finally broke it out! it is my far the best body moisturizer i have ever used. i love the smell of all la prairie products, and aside from that, it leaves my skin feeling absolutely amazing. i have been putting extra on my hands at night before bed and i can really tell a difference (especially for it being a lovely new england weather). it really smooths out my skin and keeps it hydrated, it doesn't just smooth it over for the time being and then vanishes away. love love love! and i like that it has a pump, so it's really easy to use. if you are in the market, definitely pick this one up.

on 9/22/2004 10:26:00 PM

This is the best body emultion I ve used. It leaves the skin very soft and hydrated . The biggest surprice is that it can keep ur skin hydrated for hours ! I ve never experienced that with any other body lotion.
My only complain is the prize and also the bottle should be plastic as I am always paranoid I ll drop it. The product it self is # 1. I am very curious to try their luxe cream now.. :)

on 5/29/2003 11:43:00 AM

This is a wonderful body lotion that leaves my skin looking & feeling dewy soft. I love to use this after the Cellular Buffing Oil. Great for those oh so bare summer outfits & wonderful for our dry Canadian winters. This is my everyday body moisurizer, wish it wasn't so pricey...because my body is loving it. Oh well, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!!! :)

Popular Lotions / Creams