September 2, 2014 | 2182 users online

Lip Treatments - Mary Kay - Triple Action Lip Enhancer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2004 9:17:00 PM More reviews by getstrong29

great product that provides a smooth base for applying color, my only complaint is that the alpha hydroxy acids continue to exfoliate after color is applied and sometimes lipstick will get a little flakey. overall the product does seem to provide a smooth plumping effect which i find essential to a polished look for lips

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2004 7:05:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

My friend is also a rep for MK and to humor her I purchased this in the three piece set with some reservations. Boy am I glad I made the plunge. I had tried and even sold MK back in 1991 and didn't think much of the products. I have to say they have really improved their stuff in twelve years and this is no exception. The formula goes on silky smooth and keeps and protects lips all day as well as prolong the wear of lipsticks and glosses. Like with the MK Satin Hands, I have fallen in love with this one. I also think that the Mk lipsticks are a terrific buy as well. No offense to my friend, but get your MK stuff on EBay, the prices are half of what you'd pay your friendly sales rep!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2003 5:05:00 PM More reviews by siamesekiss

So my friend is a rep so I feel obligated to get things from her from time to time. This is one product I am glad I got!
It comes in a small tube w/ a pointy tip. I would prefer it in a wand but oh well. The white cream turns almost to a liquid powder once applied to lips. It's basically a lip primer.
I've noticed that I don't have that "Slime" anymore on the inside of my lips that you get w/ certain toothpastes now that I use this afterwards. It's also making my lip glosses (the cheap ones that is) last longer than normal.
The smell is fine is very very slight and not noticeable. The texture is great.
I am definetely hooked on this stuff now and will keep buying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2003 10:29:00 AM More reviews by RedBetty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One thing I noticed which no one else commented on was that it makes my lips appear fuller. I guess because it plumps up any lines or whatever. I have fairly full lips, but this seems to give them extra oomph. And it is a good primer for lipstick. This is my favorite lip treatment, I have not found anything I like better to make my lips appear smoother and fuller and hold my lipstick a bit longer.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2003 9:53:00 PM More reviews by mylien

love love love....great product...
i think it's seem to works better if you wear it with MK lipstick.( they might do this on purpose , you know)!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2003 6:10:00 AM More reviews by 2350

This gem is the 2nd step in the 3 steps that my Mary Kay consultant recommended for my dry, chapped lips. I use it after using the MK the scrub like product in the Satin Lip and Balm set, and prior to applying the lip balm in that same set. Works wonders! Look for MK products on Ebay...I've had great luck with Ebay seller c130_hercules..she's terrific, her first name is Amanda.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2003 1:23:00 AM More reviews by THARA

I bought this b/c my girlfriend MADE me have ( the dreaded ) a MARY KAY party at my house. It was fun, but I think the products are inferior. But I did buy the lip enhancer and I can't say it's all bad. Certainly better than that N.V Perricone crap I had a sample of!! It goes on smooth and it feel like it dries down to a powdery finish. Leaves my lips smooth, no cracks, no white mess, no nasty taste or smell. All in all a decent buy. It actually primes my lips for lipstick , gloss, whatever. It dries them down a bit for better adhearence to my lips. And the tube has lasted me some time -- Going on 4 months now and still have more than a quarter tube left. Well, I'm definitely not having any more parties, but I will buy this again from her.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2003 3:36:00 AM More reviews by Larz

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Feels kinda funky when on...afterwards felt dry/kinda soft...i guess it would be good for chapped lips or something.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2003 4:27:00 PM More reviews by yummybrownsugar

While on a trip to South Carolina, my lips were badly burned. I live in an area of southern CA which rarely gets hot, so I didn't even think to wear a sunblock. Needless to say, eating and drinking anything was painful. I used the MK and got immediate results! Using this product with any brand of lipbalm will definitely make a difference in how your lips will feel...SOFT! Thank God because I was almost on my way to a doctor...yes my lips were that bad. LOVE THE STUFF!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2003 4:04:00 PM More reviews by myladysilver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't wear lipstick very often, but when I do, I am ever so glad that I have my Triple Action Lip Enhancer to keep it looking great! It is costly, but it lasts for a very long time because the tiniest amount will do. Even daily without lipstick I wear it as a kind of super lip balm, making sure to kind of put it over my lip line a bit because it can help moisturize and prevent the small wrinkles that can develop there.