October 30, 2014 | 1130 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dr. Bronner's - Eucalyptus Castille Liquid Soap

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2010 7:14:00 PM More reviews by birdiecat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This scent is great to help clear the sinuses! I love all of Dr. B's soaps :-)!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2009 2:04:00 AM More reviews by dlamsw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this as "clarifying" shampoo to remove build-ups. It really "deep" cleans the hair so I can only use once in a while. Dr. Bronner's soap is great for just about everything! Can't live without it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2007 8:40:00 AM More reviews by ekelur

Love this stuff. The scent is nose-clearing, but only temporarily. Rinses clean, and smells like you just cleaned the bathroom. A little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2006 5:09:00 PM More reviews by SensualSusanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of those soaps I keep around the house always. It's really good for sinus colds and chest colds. Take a hot bath or shower and use this and you'll be breathing better in no time. During flu season, I dilute this with water and use it as a spray to wash down door knobs and doors... and floors. It works well and keeps air bourne bacteria down. I love it. Even a hot towel soaked in the soap and hot water with ease a chest cold for someone in bed. It's a great great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2006 3:57:00 PM More reviews by sahartley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For me, Dr. Bronner's Eucalyptus Liquid Castille Soap is one those staple items you keep around your house like a heating pad or Neosporin. It's absolutely a savior when I get a cold or the flu, or have headaches. And, it doesn't make my skin dry or irritated. I really love the scent of eucalyptus. I only wish I could find a candle with this strong yet wonderfully therapeutic eucalyptus scent. How divine that would be!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2006 9:49:00 PM More reviews by ThreeLeaves

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff takes me back...this scent is great when I have a cold. And I still get a kick out of the label...all kinds of rants from the soapmaker genius.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2005 1:14:00 AM More reviews by teddyblue

i absolutely love this product! i dont know whats up with the mixed reviews,because its all raves here. I bought the 8oz about 3 months ago and i still have about one sixth of it left. and let me tell you i like my showers and i like my bubbles. so its not like i have been using this product lightly. I love it as a body wash. It leaves my skin very nice and soft, and in my opinion its not stripping at all. If anything, it only strips away dirt and oil and leaves all the good stuff behind, like moisture! I have tried it as shampoo too. and on that note its cool and all but you do need to get a good conditioner if you want to use this as shampoo, either that or a good detangler. but then again i might just be ignorant as to how to best use this as shampoo, so if you could enlighten me please do so. I also tried this as face wash and let me tell you i love it! takes out all the dirt, oil and makeup without being too harsh. Just moisturize after and you are good to go with clean fresh radiant skin. I can't express my love for this product enough. I have had the peppermint one and by far this one is my favorite. WAY to go DR. BRONNER! my favorite multi tasking shower product!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2005 9:09:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Ugh! I can not fathom WHY people like these products. (Unless you are a hippie, or simply do not care about premature aging, or have SUCH dirty, nasty, oily skin that you need to be sandblasted.) This soap STRIPS away everything - good and bad - and that is NOT GOOD for those of us who want to fight off the effects of aging. Do NOT use this on your face and be very careful using it on your body. HARSH, HARSH, HARSH.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2004 3:10:00 AM More reviews by mintea

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this as a shampoo for my dog. It cleans so well and smells very good. Its quality is the same, if not better, than those expensive professional brands. Besides, since glycerin is being retained in the manufacturing process, you don't have to aplly conditioner afterwards. My dog loves it. I also use it to deep clean my face with a sponge once every week. Very high quality product. I will try the peppermint one next time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2004 2:58:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very nice and mind-clearing. Great pick up if not feeling well kind of soap! Great product.