April 16, 2014 | 1774 users online

Scrubs - Aveeno - Skin Brightening Daily Scrub

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by ladypamela1

Have repurchased this several times but won't again. It is more gentle than others I have tried, and it does open up the pores to clean them inside. Highly recommend to give this a try. A little goes a long way and I would try using it every other day at first to see if it is going to be a good thing for you or not. It was a great thing for me and most of my family for a good long while- but my skin is changing and once per week is just right for me now. I need something more gentle to use more often so I am moving on!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by MochaSuga20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This scrub is hands down one of the best. Before this, I was using the Queen Helene honey and oatmeal scrub, which was fairly ok..but this is way better. I had a doubt about what this scrub was advertised to do, but after about a week of using it I was really impressed that it actually helped to even out my skin tone. Its really gentle and effective. Leaves my skin so smooth, soft and pretty. A must buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Chevygirl14

This stuff is amazing!!! I've been looking for a cleanser that doesn't dry out my face. I got this on a whim the other day.
Pros: It smells amazing!!
It evened out my skin tone amazingly.
It makes my skin glow!
It cleared up my acne that I got from a foundation.
The exfoliating beads are perfect size.
I think the packaging is super cute!
Cons:None!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 4:12:00 AM More reviews by risathompson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have normal skin that is either too dry nor too oily. However it's hard to find product that work because they are often cater to one group or the other. I don't look to fix, but to maintain, and this product does it well. It's very gentle, and instantly brighten my face after use. But i only use it once a week when my skin start to look dull. It's never a good idea to over exfoliate because it can make one's skin drier or oilier. With continuous use, i find that it also diminish several of my cyst acne scars, that i am very happy. One cons though is that it can feel slippery after use, probably due to the glycerin. I come to like it, but those who are used to the "squeaky-clean" feeling might dislike this at first. I know I did. Overall, it is a good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by lifeisaparadox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this product. The smell after washing it off my face makes me feel refreshed and ready for a new day in the morning! The beads are so tiny and gentle that it is great for my sensitive dry/combo skin. I have found it works better in the summers, as winter tends to seriously dry out my skin, so I just use this less.

St. Ive's used to be my HG exfoliating wash but I realized the beads were way too harsh on my sensitive skin, so now this is my HG product. Good for the price too! One little bottle has lasted me over a year at this point with almost daily use.

The only downside is I do not really see a "brightening" effect as its name claims like other reviewers have!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by NailGal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It helps fade my acne scars. I don't break out as often since I've been using this. I recently bought the SPF 15 moisturizer. I will purchase this product again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 5:00:00 AM More reviews by eliteprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have nothing bad to say about this product, this has helped my acne scarring and it really did brighten my skin up and help with my uneven skin tone after about a week of using this both morning and night, it's not a harsh scrub at all. The packaging is nice and it is sooo cheap :) it's well worth the price. xx

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by delmyee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was using proactive, and my pores where a mess, you know how you get those little whiteheads and u can squeeze them out, well thatz all i got.I have been sooo tired of proactive, but recently I bought Aveeno,I use the cleanser in the morning, and i use Cetaphil now at night.
I do not break out from either. I love the fact that I have better skin
I know it works because I break out instantly if somethings not
right for my skin. Proactive I would get a itchy red spot here & there
and just deal with it. Please to anyone out there who gets stuck
and are not happy with what's going on, just change it. I was
stuck, I said o well at least proactive does help some, but after
using these, I feel like a sucker, I spent a lot on all proactive
products, only to run out b4 my next "90" day shipment and be
afraid. NOW for half the price , twice the quantity, and no oil mat
face, I love it. I am not just talk this is really helping my skin.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2012 5:50:00 AM More reviews by tinkerbell1019

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go to face wash. I keep it in the shower and use it daily. The grains in it are not harsh at all and your face feels really clean after using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 11:22:00 AM More reviews by beauty121

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A month ago, I broke out terribly from a moisturizer I was using.
Most of it is cleared up by now, but I had terrible acne scars all over my face.
So I picked this up, because it claims to brighten skin, keep it smooth, and fade acne scars/dark marks. I've been using this for almost 3 weeks and 80% of the scarring is GONE.
I really love this and I reccomend it to anyone with sensitive skin.
I t also has a really great package- the bottle feels sturdy and has a great cap. It has a timy hole so that you don't make a mess.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No