September 14, 2014 | 2106 users online

Eye Shadow - Jane - Radiation in Good Fairy

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2004 10:45:00 PM More reviews by QuinnBridget

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Loose very pretty dark silver glitter powder. Problem is it gets allll over the place when I use it (I will only use it on my eyes) and the colour is to pigmented to really use as a highlighter or on cheeks. Also the container is a simple messy screw on top and it makes a small mess wheneve I open it. Still beautiful though ;)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2003 2:06:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Good Fairy is a silvery shimmer loose pot of color. I tested some tonight on the back of my hand and it basically dissapeared but when I applied it wet, it turned into a beautiful sliver shade. I would definitely use this as a highlighter for my tear ducts and brow bone. The only reason I put that I wouldn't repurchase is because one pot should last me forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2003 12:45:00 PM More reviews by emochick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the best Radiation powder IMO. It also happens to be the one with the most glitter in it... which is my thing. The staying power is pretty good, I guess. I layer it over my darker shadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2003 10:51:00 AM More reviews by myladysilver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! So shimmery and pretty, lovely over eyeshadow for an extra sparkle, or nice to use for body glitter or face highlighter.

The packaging is a little disappointing because, as the previous reviewer mentioned, there's no sifting cap over the powder itself. I also kinda wish that the diameter of the holder was wider, to make it easier to handle and get a larger brush into for dusting it over larger areas of the body.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2003 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Cosmeticqueen

This stuff is amazing! Its a loose powder that can be used as an all-over glimmer or an eye-shadow. I did my sisters makeup for prom and we paired this stuff with her silver dress and it came out beautiful! Its very shimmery and just all around gorgeous! It spills very easily though, because theres no cap over the powder..but who cares? For so cheap, just buy a new one!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2003 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Amanda_Gilead

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This stuff is great and it lasts forever! I don't use this as a shadow, I just use it to add a shimmer to my lids and to highlight my brow bone. Good Stuff!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2003 8:10:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

I bought all the Radiation shades in one go, and now I regret it. the packaging is clunky - I like all my e/s neatly in a palette. this color is basically sheer with a hint of shimmer, at least that's what it looks like on the lids.. so it'll be good if you're aiming for a super subtle e/s.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2003 10:39:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Man this stuffs sucks major. This is the worst Jane e/s I have come across so far. Good Fairy looks like a super shimmery silver glimmer dust in the pot but once applied to your lids, it disappears into thin air! No - nothing!!! You have to look really really close at your eye lid to even notice any shimmer at all. It can't even work as a base because it simply disappears on my skin. Disappointment.