April 19, 2014 | 833 users online

Concealers - Sonia Kashuk - Hidden Agenda Concealer Kit

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by avilla126

The top left color I use as a basic concealer, matches pretty well with any light neutral skin. The top right, a darker salmony color can be used to darken the other concealer, or even can act as an undereye concealer alone, as it matches pretty well. The bottom left green color is used for correcting red spots. Use this color the least, though it does help with the occasional redness around nose correcting. The bottom right color is actually a light powder. I don't really use it as it is so small & not made for a brush.

All the concealers are very creamy. Be careful not to use too much under eye or it might crease. I use it more for my blemishes. I love the packaging (magnetized). Price is higher end for drug store. Only thing I would change is to exchange the powder for another concealer color. Overall, I do like this product & will most likely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Madihudson

By far BEST DRUGSTORE CONCEALER I've ever tried! The colors are extremely creamy and blendable and the powder is incredibly soft!! Everything in this palette is soft and easy to blend. I love the packaging because instead of a classic plastic opening, it's magnetized so you don't have to worry about it breaking! I love this product! The only issue for me is the price. I'm usually not comfortable spending ($10-$12) just on concealer, especially from the drugstore but I'm fine spending money on this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Maycup000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great coverage, blend able, and doesn't crease, also great for summer when you are getting tanner and don't want to have to get new concealer weekly. Over all a repurchase!! My new HG concealer.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by bloodshoteyes

I had such high expectations when I bought this product from reading all the great reviews on MA. But I was extremely disappointed.

PRE REQ's:
I have very oily skin
I have some hyper pigmentation due to acne.
and the occasional mother load zit.

When I went to target the product was nearly bought out. They had too shades I could pick from.

CONS
-Its really heavy. I have tried applying multiple ways but it always seems to crease or make dry areas look worse regardless of the application process.
-The color selection in the palette is absolutely confusing, all 3 shades will not correspond to 1 persons skin tone
-The green toned concealer is too green it made me look muddy where i applied it with a light hand.
-The powder is useless. Its too small of an amount and ran out extremely quick.
- Seemed to dry like a powder but it made my face greasy. It would literally melt under my eyes.

PROS:
-Nice packaging.

I would not recommend this product, Its way too overpriced when I wasn't able to use the majority of this product. There are much greater concealers out there for cheaper.
( Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer, Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer, Covergirl Fresh Complexion Concealer)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by katieturtle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is really crappy on my skin. it's drying and just looks bad. luckily the lightest shade matches my nw20 skin but its just didn't work. I wish it did, but a no for dry skin. I do use the powder on my normal concealer though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by baboi

Love this concealer. Light, doesn't crease under the eye and blends in nicely. Highly recommend to everyone. The powered inside the palette doesn't do anything much for me but not sure for others. I wouldn't say that it sets the concealer but is more of a powder that doesn't get used. But used it to dust away any fall out from the eyeshadows when applying eyemakeup. The concealer is very cream and the best method for me when applying this concealer is using my fingers. It melts the concealer more and makes it blend in more naturally. Looks nature and can't tell if you have concealer on. Can customize the shade that you want with the other darker shade in the palette. And also comes with an awesome shade green color that I use to cover up my redness around my nose. The cost of the concealer can be pricey in my opinion but definitely worth the price. Better than paying over $20 for a high end concealer when there is one that is cheaper and works as nice as the high end concealer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Cat1104

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great concealer if you're not extremely acne/clog prone. My skin is oily/dehydrated, sensitive, and very clog prone. My chin is especially prone to clogs and cystic acne if I use the wrong products. Unfortunately, some ingredients in this concealer caused a month-long cycle of cystic acne on my chin. I kept getting a new cystic breakout every few days for almost a month... deep, painful spots that take forever to go away. Awful! At first I thought it was hormonal/stress-related because I was under a lot of stress. However, as soon as I discontinued using this concealer, my skin calmed down. It has been two months since I stopped using the concealer, and even though I'm no longer breaking out, I have a couple spots that are still healing as well as a lot of hyperpigmentation to cover.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Luna2011

I really liked this concealer that I bought a backup of it. It is just under $11 dollars at Target and sometimes they will have $2 off coupons so that makes it a better deal. I got this in the shade 07 before they came out with the 08 shade. I am NC15 and the colors are great. The top right colors is a salmony beige color that is perfect for neutralizing undereye darkness and the green is great for canceling rednessy your standard powder it is light and does not look cakey. All in all I would recommend this product

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by schoolgirl101

All of the concealer shades are creamy and provide decent pigmentation. Whenever I use any concealer (like ones not in the palette but from different brands), I love setting the product with the translucent powder, which is soft to the touch. I would probably not repurchase just because I was never a huge fan of cream concealers to begin with (I prefer liquid), and this product has not converted me. I tend to use concealers for the most part under the eyes and this turned out a little cakey for use under my dry eyes. If you like cream products and aren't as dry as I am, this product could be great for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 12:39:00 AM More reviews by Rachulll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Let me start off my saying that the top left color in the 07 (the original, lighter palette) is a perfect match for me and it is my HG concealer. I hate liquidy concealers so this one is perfect. I just wish I could buy that one separately! Can't use the top right color at all, and while I sometimes use the green to tone down redness it is way too dark so i always have to cover it up with a ton of the one that matches. The powder is just okay, nothing to write home about. But that top left color... its why I've repurchased 4 times and will continue- for me, it is the perfect color and consistency. Bonus: the new packaging has a little more of each color- yay!