November 23, 2014 | 1591 users online

Concealers - Sonia Kashuk - Hidden Agenda Concealer Kit

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 9:15:00 AM More reviews by staceymercer17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer.... I have bad allergies which results in dark purple circles under my eyes. This gets rid of all discoloration. The price is great as well. $10 is a good price for 3 concealers and a powder.

Update: I really hate the packaging. I tend to only use the light concealer and so I am wasting the other products which is unfortunate.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by keiraellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros:
+Good price (about $10 at Target)
+If you are tanner or paler in some seasons, this would work all year long by mixing different colors
+Green concealer works great on covering redness
+Works well

Cons:
-Does not come with brushes and a mirror
-Does not cover dark circles well. Works better for blemishes
-Finishing powder doesn't really do anything
-Around my nose, I cover redness. However, I notice that by the end of the day the concealer is becoming a little flaky and dry
-If you apply too much, can look cakey

I like this concealer a lot. I love that it comes with different colors because my skin tone fluctuates a lot and I don't like committing to a single concealer. Plus, green concealer has always seemed very strange to me but using this shows me how great it works. I really only like this for covering redness on my face.

Even though I like it, I think I can find something better that I'll love.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by isseymiyake

This is the first concealer I have ever bought. I got it 5 years ago, when I suddenly started to suffer from adult acne. I selected this product because of all the raves here and the price. At that time, i was very disappointed with it and quickly threw it into the bottom of my drawer. The reason? I had unrealistically high expectations for concealer back then ( the lasting power in particular). of course this cheap drugstore product is not going to satisfy them. So I started a journey of searching for the best concealers and have tried/purchased many high end products.

Five years later, i dig it out from the bottom of the drawer. Before throwing it into the trashcan, I gave it another try. WOW! I LOVED it. I think this time, my expectation to concealers has been adjusted to a more realistic level after using all the high street products. It replaces my LM secrete camouflage. And I am really really happy with it.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by beckaaayyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For $10 I was expecting a lot more from this. First, I thought there were four shades of concealer in the palette. I was wrong. One of the pans is just a mediocre highlight/ eyeshadow. As for the concealer, it feels creamy when it's on the fingers, but when it's actually on my moisturized and primed skin, it looks dry, cakey, and just plain nasty. It has nice coverage, but if you're looking to emphasize your pores and lines, this is for you. The only thing I like about this concealer is the green shade as I have olive skin and I find that most concealers have a pink undertone. It's a shame I won't be using this...

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by EmilyJoell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just started using this and I like the concept but I'm just not sure it covers atleast my zit very well. Although I usually always put concealer on first before foundation I forgot so I had to put it on after and i wasn't impressed. But I think using it before will do the job!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by lizzymartinez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the BEST LOW PRICE CONCEALER!!!! I am someone who is constantly buying different products in search of a product that actually works. I have extreme redness and scarring from acne and i break out all the time. On top of that, I have very dark under eye circles. This concealer conceals all my blemishes extremely well and for a long time!! The only thing i don't like is that it's so little and it runs out quick. I wish it was cheaper than $10 because I want to buy in bulk. I am still excited I was able to find a very good working concealer. The people who give it bad reviews don't know how to use it. I am really satisfied with this product! I use the top left shade for undereye circles. I use the neutralizer (bottom left) for redness and pimples and I either use the top left or top right for pimples (depends on where it is) and i top it off with the powder (bottom right) to conceal the bumpy texture of the pimple. works like a charm. Thank you, sonia!!!!!

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by danazeid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a nice concealer for the price, the only one I use regularly so far. However, it's not perfect and I'm on the search for a better one. The color is natural- I usually like to mix the two top ones and only use the green neutral sometimes. I never really use the powder portion. It blends and covers spots ok but it really seems to bring out dry patches. I wish it were less solid and more creamy. Like I said, it doesn't look perfect- I'd say it's even a bit cakey when I look closely sometimes. I'm going to continue to buy it until I find something better, though, because it's a low price and lasts quite a while

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by avilla126

The top left color I use as a basic concealer, matches pretty well with any light neutral skin. The top right, a darker salmony color can be used to darken the other concealer, or even can act as an undereye concealer alone, as it matches pretty well. The bottom left green color is used for correcting red spots. Use this color the least, though it does help with the occasional redness around nose correcting. The bottom right color is actually a light powder. I don't really use it as it is so small & not made for a brush.

All the concealers are very creamy. Be careful not to use too much under eye or it might crease. I use it more for my blemishes. I love the packaging (magnetized). Price is higher end for drug store. Only thing I would change is to exchange the powder for another concealer color. Overall, I do like this product & will most likely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Madihudson

By far BEST DRUGSTORE CONCEALER I've ever tried! The colors are extremely creamy and blendable and the powder is incredibly soft!! Everything in this palette is soft and easy to blend. I love the packaging because instead of a classic plastic opening, it's magnetized so you don't have to worry about it breaking! I love this product! The only issue for me is the price. I'm usually not comfortable spending ($10-$12) just on concealer, especially from the drugstore but I'm fine spending money on this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Maycup000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great coverage, blend able, and doesn't crease, also great for summer when you are getting tanner and don't want to have to get new concealer weekly. Over all a repurchase!! My new HG concealer.