November 28, 2014 | 1844 users online

Fragrance - Giorgio Armani - Acqua Di Gio (for men)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by pgarfie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My girlfriend got me this fragrance on my birthday and it smells fresh and great. Two years on I sitll wear it, it keeps my gf happy ;-)

I've been getting mine from Fresh, just seems a lot cheaper than the department stores and I never have the time to go to the shops anyhow.

I've had a few people comment on the smell and I've never heard anything negative yet so don't understand the negative reviews this is getting. Yes its worn by a lot of men but its a nice, clean and crisp fragrance, better than some I have smelt on my way to work! :-/

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by mlamore

I definitely didn't buy it for the packaging, I bought it because I smelled it on someone on the bus and was instantly intrigued. It has a great scent that lasts - the biggest attitude with this one is less is more. Will definitely buy it again when mine runs out.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2011 2:11:00 PM More reviews by jakelovesmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used to be in love with this scent. However I found men everywhere felt like taking bathes in this fragrance. Too many times have to smelled another man reeking of this scent. Other then that, this scent works well for me. Need to find something more unique.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2010 2:51:00 AM More reviews by catlover22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

One of the best colognes out there, along with YSL l'homme and Armani Black Code

The only drawback is that pretty much everyone these days wears it...

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2010 9:14:00 PM More reviews by MarianNorris

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I agree with the last review...I hate this stuff! I cannot understand why it's so popular...it reeks! It's such a sharp, offensive scent.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by idressyou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is awful. I get nothing but an industrial adhesive scent, and don't understand the rave reviews, at all. Won't be on any men I go near.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by sowen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has been my favourite cologne/aftershave for the past 2 or 3 years. It is intimate, fresh, deep (but not in the least bit heavy), seductive and naughty. I get even more attention with this on ;-).

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by greenmotogirl

my husband has been wearing this..he loves it. i hate it. its way too sweet and cheap smelling. smells like something youd give your bf in middle school. maybe ill start spraying like crazy outside when hes away so we can get a new cologne already!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by cmerenarc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I picked this cologne out for my father when he was stuck in a rut and couldn't find any dates. He was completely miserable, and I thought a bit of man-glamour would help him out.
He wore this scent to the beach the night we bought it and met the woman of his dreams. This was after maybe two years of trying to find the right one after a terribly heart breaking divorce.
It covered his scent of cigarettes and gave him a nice ocean-like odor.
He's officially smitten with this cologne and that's saying something considering he's not the type to care much for personal maintenence.

It smells sophisticated, adventurous,and passionate.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2009 11:19:00 PM More reviews by maryaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just got this for my boyfriend. He loves it and I love it on him :) it is a mixture of sexy and sophistication that I cant resist!