Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

4.4

on 11/11/2011 9:40:00 PM

This is my favorite cologne for men!!

Everytime I smell it, my head always does a 180 deg turn to see who's wearing it. It makes me want to snuggle up and kiss whoever (granted he's my type).. LOL

I have no idea why I hate the women's version...

on 11/1/2011 6:30:00 PM

Ugh. the most overused overrated mens smell out there. It just smells so ordinary. I was having a conversation with the fragrance counter sales clerk at macy's and he agreed. It's what they recommened because it's a "safe and oriniary scent." So many men wear it! He also said to him it smelled like 3am in a downtown gay bar bathroom. LOL. Ladies buy your man something else!

on 10/19/2011 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I loved this scent! My brother uses it and I just love it! There has been several situations in which I have smell it on guys and once again, I just love it! At least I know what to buy my bro for Christmas!

on 8/13/2011 5:39:00 AM

Boy if you were this you'll definitely turn heads your way. It smells sooo good and sexy! My husband love this so much. One spray is all you need. A little goes a long way. It is long wearing. You throw your man's shirt with this perfume sprayed on it your hamper will smell like the perfume.

on 5/18/2011 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My girlfriend got me this fragrance on my birthday and it smells fresh and great. Two years on I sitll wear it, it keeps my gf happy ;-)

I've been getting mine from Fresh, just seems a lot cheaper than the department stores and I never have the time to go to the shops anyhow.

I've had a few people comment on the smell and I've never heard anything negative yet so don't understand the negative reviews this is getting. Yes its worn by a lot of men but its a nice, clean and crisp fragrance, better than some I have smelt on my way to work! :-/

on 4/13/2011 1:35:00 PM

I definitely didn't buy it for the packaging, I bought it because I smelled it on someone on the bus and was instantly intrigued. It has a great scent that lasts - the biggest attitude with this one is less is more. Will definitely buy it again when mine runs out.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I used to be in love with this scent. However I found men everywhere felt like taking bathes in this fragrance. Too many times have to smelled another man reeking of this scent. Other then that, this scent works well for me. Need to find something more unique.

on 9/26/2010 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

One of the best colognes out there, along with YSL l'homme and Armani Black Code

The only drawback is that pretty much everyone these days wears it...

on 8/15/2010 8:44:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

One of the best men fragrances I have ever smelled!!! A friend of mine wears this a lot, and I love it! I can smell from far away and it lasts for hours, even though he is a smoker!!! If I had a boyfriend for sure thatīs something I would like him to wear (although if we broke up would be terrible because I never wanna get sick of this scent)! Itīs sexy, powerful, very male scent! Itīs very elegant, refined. I imagine a successful man like George Clooney wearing this LOL. Im even thinking about buying it for myself! Thatīs how much I love it! I recomend it to any man out there that wants to cause a good impression on anybody!

on 8/14/2010 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I agree with the last review...I hate this stuff! I cannot understand why it's so popular...it reeks! It's such a sharp, offensive scent.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel