Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

4.4

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a fresh/aromatic/woody fragrance; in my opinion one of the best mens fragrance of all time! It smells richly freshly divine, manly! So appealing, not boring just something perfect without being complicated. My brother loves this one; and we don't care about the "popular category" or a mass market guys fragrance that had become over the years; the fact is that is a well done mens fragrance, with excelent longevity, and good quality! U never go wrong with this, I know when my bro smell good and I love it. I bought a bottle for my bf who love it too!!! If you want a well done fragrance for your man go for this and 212 sexymen, chanel platinum egoiste, givenchy pi and pi neo (my brothers top 5 fragrance) a nice gift for the man in your life!

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

I bought this for my husband many years ago while in Quebec City and he still has the same bottle. Translation: this cologne lasts forever. As far as the scent itself, this cologne just SMELLS like a delicious man - what with its citrus notes, rosemary spiciness, jasmine, and hint of wood and ocean breezes. Oh, and yet another cool thing about the Acqua Di Gio? I recently checked out Acqua di Gioia - and you know what, I love that, too!

This is my favorite cologne for men!!

Everytime I smell it, my head always does a 180 deg turn to see who's wearing it. It makes me want to snuggle up and kiss whoever (granted he's my type).. LOL

I have no idea why I hate the women's version...

Ugh. the most overused overrated mens smell out there. It just smells so ordinary. I was having a conversation with the fragrance counter sales clerk at macy's and he agreed. It's what they recommened because it's a "safe and oriniary scent." So many men wear it! He also said to him it smelled like 3am in a downtown gay bar bathroom. LOL. Ladies buy your man something else!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I loved this scent! My brother uses it and I just love it! There has been several situations in which I have smell it on guys and once again, I just love it! At least I know what to buy my bro for Christmas!

Boy if you were this you'll definitely turn heads your way. It smells sooo good and sexy! My husband love this so much. One spray is all you need. A little goes a long way. It is long wearing. You throw your man's shirt with this perfume sprayed on it your hamper will smell like the perfume.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My girlfriend got me this fragrance on my birthday and it smells fresh and great. Two years on I sitll wear it, it keeps my gf happy ;-)

I've been getting mine from Fresh, just seems a lot cheaper than the department stores and I never have the time to go to the shops anyhow.

I've had a few people comment on the smell and I've never heard anything negative yet so don't understand the negative reviews this is getting. Yes its worn by a lot of men but its a nice, clean and crisp fragrance, better than some I have smelt on my way to work! :-/

I definitely didn't buy it for the packaging, I bought it because I smelled it on someone on the bus and was instantly intrigued. It has a great scent that lasts - the biggest attitude with this one is less is more. Will definitely buy it again when mine runs out.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I used to be in love with this scent. However I found men everywhere felt like taking bathes in this fragrance. Too many times have to smelled another man reeking of this scent. Other then that, this scent works well for me. Need to find something more unique.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

One of the best colognes out there, along with YSL l'homme and Armani Black Code

The only drawback is that pretty much everyone these days wears it...

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel