Clinique Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent

3.2

Water, peg-32, butylene glycol, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, peg-6, trisodium edta, phenoxyethanol

I've been using this for a such a long time that i forget what a real makeup remover can do. This remover is OK at getting the easy things off such as eyeshadow but things such as eyeliner (especially on the waterline) and mascara it needs like 3 doses to not even entirely remove it. I am so use to just have so much eyeliner left over because it takes forever with this stuff. I mainly wanted this because i hate that oily feeling and using a bottle with a separation between the oil and the rest it just makes it feel really oily so then i have to wash off my face due to my face feeling really oily. More recently i had a small bottle of a lancome regular oil remover and it just seemed amazing in comparison in just one swipe all of it gone! The lancome oil one could even get the eyeliner on the waterline off with just a swipe, yet afterwards my face felt so oily. I am still looking for a non-oily remover that can get the job done just like that lancome one except the aftermath.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

One of my favorite eye makeup removers! Not scented, doesn't burn, not greasy. A liquid formula you just apply to a cotton pad, wipe your makeup off, and rinse. On a daily basis I normally wear MAC paint pot as a shadow base, eyeshadow, a liquid black liner, and a black non-waterproof mascara, such as L'Oreal Voluminous or YSL Faux Cils. This takes all of my eye makeup off easily and with no irritation or burning. I love this and will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

I have been using this product for 3+ years and it is my favorite. It does not burn and it is not scented. I have sensitive skin so i like that it leaves a pleasant clean feeling. I will admit, it will not remove waterproof make-up but I just use a bit of olive oil for that. I do not wear make up often (once a week if that) so one bottle will last me at least 4 months.

It is a complete waste of money as it doesn't do anything that a much cheaper product (such as a similar Nivea product), wouldn't do. It requires too many rounds of application before the makeup is entirely gone. Plus it really dries the area around the eyes. The only 2 perks are it does not smell or contain parabens but these aren't properties I couldn't find in a different product. Definitely not repurchasing.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I've been using this for years. I don't use it for makeup removal.. I use it to create a crisp edge when doing a winged eyeliner look! I hate how the oil based makeup removers leave a residue that can smudge the rest of my eyeliner. This one is just like water, only better! Gets the perfect line everytime! NO eye irritations either. I have contacts lense on all the time.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I liked this remover. I didn't experience any of the burning or irritation other reviewers mentioned, but my skin isn't that sensitive, so that's probably a factor. It's oil-free, so you're not left with a greasy film, and it's one of the only removers I've used that easily takes off Benefit "They're Real" mascara. This removes everything quite quickly and thoroughly, which is great. My only issue with it is the price, as I can't really justify spending $20+ for an eye makeup remover (this one was a generous sample in the January 2012 Clinique Topbox). If I ever found it on sale or at a discount, I would purchase it again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Doesn't take off the makeup and burns my eyes. Hate this stuff don't waste your money.

Don't buy this product. For the same price, you can buy the purple bottle from Clinique. The purple one is way better than this blue one. Although you have to mix the oil and water layers, the purple one does its job; it thoroughly removes all the makeup that you put on your face. On the other hand, the blue one can only erase some eyeshadow and leave my black eyeliners on my eyes only to give panda/raccoon eyes. It doesn't completely remove all the makeup. Before I tried the purple one, I thought this blue one was so good because it didn't leave greasy feeling&didn't have to shake it at first. However, I was so wrong!!! Don't ever buy this blue one again.

This eye makeup remover was disappointing. I have been looking for a good eye makeup remover that does not require a lot of product or rubbing to get makeup off. The rinse-off eye makeup solvent is the worse one I've tried. I can get more makeup off with soap and water. There were a couple of perks that I wish more makeup removers would have: it wasn't greasy feeling and there is no strong scent. It also did not burn my eyes even though I had to use a lot of product. Still, I will not be repurchasing since it doesn't work that well.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Awful, this is no better than water....worse actually because my eyes sting and burn after using, it irritates the entire area and makes it such an ordeal to remove eye makeup. For a product designed for eyes I found this terrible and should not go anywhere near the eye, I have liked Clinique's "Take the Day off" makeup remover, so this formula is just not for me.