Kryolan Translucent Powder

4.5

Talc, dimethylimadazolidione rice starch, benzoyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, coumarin, limpoene, linalool, parfum /- others

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I really like this powder, great if your working on stage or tv. I have NC50 skin and use it alot with studio scuplt to matte my foundation so it last longer and doesnt make my skin look like an oil slick. The best way to use this powder is buy a flat sponge put some product in to the lid press the sponge into it and ROLE it on to your face, this stops your face from having 'ghostface' and pushes the poweder into the skin

Quick edit: This powder can be used in daily life. I use it in day to day life and it's not heavy or cakey. It's light and easy to apply

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

These are good for work in television, and I do use this powder, but only for the initial set, and then afterwards I prefer to use pressed powder. But this is a makeup artist's trusted brand.

Not keen on the packaging which is difficult to control especially when on the move, but the product is fantastic. It's finely milled and beatiful as a finish and for oil control.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Kryolan is always a guarantee!
Affordable and high quality products...also for theater or bridal makeup!!!
When I think about a new professional product to buy...I go directly to Kryolan' store in my town.
Kryolan never lets you down, and it's so cheap!
The packaging of this powder is sooo disappointing: very unconfortable!
You can't bring with you...you have to reseal it (every time) with tape!!!
...
But if you're looking for an HD finish (like Mufe HD or Mineralize Skinfinish MAC),
a porcelain skin with no pores and redness,
a cheap products with a big size...
...you have chosen the right product!!!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I got this in the shade TL4 which has a yellow undertone to match my Nc 20-25 skin and to disimulate the redness from the cold weather on my cheeks. I found the podwer to be very good quality with a flawless result but it does not control the oilies of my t-zone long enough so for this area I use the anti shine podwer with far better results. This is great to use overall your face to mattify and then apply the anti shine podwer on the more oilies parts of your face like t-zone. The jar I got is huge so I have transfered some of it to a smaller container.

This produce is just okay. I bought the white one, but it's not really tinted. It didn't go on white for me even when first applied. It goes on matte, but doesn't control oil for long. I don't think it's much like T. LeClerc loose powder. They both contain talc and rice powder, but they really aren't similar. Might be better over foundation. I tried wearing it alone. The packaging was just horrible and I couldn't get the sifter to come off to pour it into another container.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is so far my favorite one. It sets the makeup very well and stays long. I have fair skin with yellow undertone, and I think purple looks better on my skin.

The container is a pain. The cover broke just one month after I bought it. It's not easy to bring it while traveling too. I have to put the powder in an empty bare minerals container.

very good quality finely milled transluscent powder. i use it mostly to set under eye concealer! love it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great powder when it comes to keeping shine away. It goes on smooth and looks great.
The packaging ain't that good. No screw lid or anything, so if you wanna bring the powder with you it's a good idea to pour some over into another jar.

Why I won't buy this again?
It gives me horrible acne. Bumps buried under the skin, painful and ugly.

But, I can still use it as a setting powder over my eyeshadow primer. No money wasted at least.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product. It's cheap and the quality of the powder is excellent. I use it on clients (especially for weddings etc) where you need a setting powder that has staying power. It works well with almost all foundations, but I think it works best with MAC Face And Body Foundation. I apply the foundation, and then use a powder puff to gently pat the Kryolan Translucent Powder onto the face. It gives a nice even finish with a matte texture. And it makes the foundation last all day long. I personally find that a powder puff gives better results than a powder brush because with a puff you can really press the powder onto the face which creates a nice finish.

I do have two of them. One that has a slightly pink tone (TL11) and another which has a golden tone (TL4). When you look at them, they both look quite light, but because it's a translucent powder, I can use them on every skin tone! It has some colour so it can provide even coverage but not enough to mess with the foundation colour. There are darker colours available, but I really don't see the point. I find that these two colours work best personally. It's a great product and it's value for money! Sure, MAC's Loose Blot Powder does the same thing, but it's way more expensive!

Recommended for Normal Skin