October 21, 2014 | 1820 users online

Other - Supersmile - Professional Whitening System

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2009 3:15:00 PM More reviews by kycowart

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was glad to find a whitening product that does not require me to do anything more than brush my teeth! No burn, no trays, no stick strips to deal with but.........I don't know how much of a difference it makes. It certainly keeps my teeth from getting any darker, but I can't say for sure that it actually whitens that much. I also think it's a little pricey. Plus to me, the toothpaste is a little runny and does not give me the foaminess I need in order to feel like my teeth are getting clean. On another note, I have to add that I don't know what it is about that ergonomic toothrush they make, but I swear by it. It makes everything work better!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/17/2009 3:12:00 AM More reviews by suzieqs86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

it works a little bit but not more then any normal whitening brand. im still kicking myself for spending all this money.. just get it professionally done people!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2009 11:48:00 PM More reviews by amygirl3540

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow! How easy is this!?! Ok, I've done the $500 visit for the Britesmile...I've done the Crest strips, the paint on stuff you leave overnight, the trays, GoSmile...but, Supersmile is so easy! I love it. I didn't even realize how it was whitening, b/c you just brush. I usually have a hard time with whitening products b/c I have very sensitive teeth and gums, but this stuff is amazing. I recommend this for sure!!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2009 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Medlet

Ladies and Gentlemen. This is the product that we have all been looking for. this works. i have noticed results in one week. look no further. this stuff is awesome. if you drink coffee or diet sodas or wine, it works. amazing product

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2009 2:48:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticallyinclined

I spent $80 including tax for this piece of crap. It did nothing for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2008 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Lapisphere

What brought me over to Supersmile, was a demonstration on QVC last week. The
vague memory of having unsuccessfully used the toothpaste and floss over a decade ago didn't dissuade me from trying once more. Considering the reviews, I had to give it a try and the fact that I received over 6 items in the kit for $70 USD(not including s/h + tax), made it even more irresistible.

With a prominently discolored front tooth, I hated to smile and even though I've purchased custom-fit whitening trays in the past, I've always had a sensitivity issue. I purchased Crest Premium Whitestrips almost two weeks ago, but found it to be uncomfortable and inconvenient, as I never seemed to have time to put the strip on. (I was beginning to work, though).

It's only been 2 days and I'm already noticing a difference. I really look forward to brushing my teeth, now. Before it felt like such a P.I.T.A. Now, I love to gaze at my teeth. I've never felt better and am amazed at the progress.

I highly recommend this product and will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2008 9:45:00 AM More reviews by cookiemonster88

This is excellent whitening toothpaste,Ive used GO SMILE whitening toothpaste previously to this and it is not nearly as effective! I was running out of Go SMILE so I logged onto makeupalley to find some reviews to influence my next purchase,supersmile had gotten such good reviews from all my fellow makeupalleyers so I had to give it a shot,and man Im soo glad I did,It really is the best of all the toothpaste/whitening sysytems I have tried and It is quite inexpensive in comparison to other brands I have tried,Definately, will for sure repurchase. A really great product! A+

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2008 7:15:00 PM More reviews by wildcats72

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Overall raiting- 5

price-3

Packaging quality-5

would I buy again-Yes

This is an excellent tooth whitener ! I get a little obsessed when it comes to finding the 'best of the best' especially since i work a lot and need to be careful with what I spend my money on.. if it falls anything elsst han 5 stars then I probably won't buy it.

Packaging quality is wonderful..as it doesnt use any extra cardboard.. plastic or any other undeeded material..you can get out all of the product too..

Comparing this to Crest, Rembrandt. Listerine Target. Cvs..all whitening strips...also comparing this to GoSmile( which i wrote another review for)..and every whitening tooth paste I have tried..both available at wal mart...natural food stores, and online stores... this is definitely the best !

Only after a few brushes I definitely got more noticeable results..brighter noticeabel smile !!

Highly, Highly, HIGHLY recommend.

Now since I don't smoke, drink coffee...or drink wine..

I don't need any teeth whitening systems..

I've since went to target and for only a few dollars picked up the Arm and Hammer whitening drops that go alongside any toothpaste..and works just as good !!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2008 4:56:00 AM More reviews by theminx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought the full-sized version on Ebay for about USD$50 including international shipping. The kit contains a Professional Whitening Toothpaste (4.2oz) and Professional Whitening Accelerator Component (3.6oz) and 2 toothbrushes. To use, squeeze a pea-sized amount each of the toothpaste and accelerator on a dry toothbrush and brush for 2 minutes at least. The results have been dramatic for me, I never thought my teeth could be so white! Consistency is the key though. If I stop using this for a few days, my teeth look yellower. I find this really does clean teeth throughly - my teeth actually look shiny and sparkling after I brush. I don't like the toothbrushes in this kit at all; I find them too big and clunky. A big plus is the ease of use - since you have to brush 2 times a day anyway, this doesn't take up additional time or hassle. I have since repurchased.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2008 1:29:00 PM More reviews by LindsAllie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So yes, this product does quite a good job at whitening. I'll give it that. What it doesn't do, however, is adequately clean my teeth. In response to this, I tried using it only once a day, and using a real toothpaste the other time, but then it failed in both counts -- didn't deliver on the whitening and still only cleaned my teeth once a day. So while this delivers pretty well on whitening teeth, since it doesn't clean them it really isn't conducive to long-term use, IMO.