Etude House eyeshadows

4.4

on 8/31/2011 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I got these in a swap, so I don't really know much about the price... but I love them. I have the orangy-peach one, lavender one and a light highlight color. Packaging is SUPER cute. I like the quality of the shadows as well. They last all day, for me, aren't too powdery or greasy feeling (like Wet N wild or SLEEK's shadows).

on 6/9/2011 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought the eyeshadow quad in #5 Coffee Khakis. Cute packaging. The lightest among the 4 has too much sparkles for me. It's not just shimmery. but the other 3 colors, dark olive green, dark brown and black are just what I need. Staying power is good, it lasts throughout the day even with my oily skin. It's very pigmented so you don't need to rub your e/s brush. Just a quick swipe at a time. The applicator that comes with it is quite hard!

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

These remind me of the Rimmel single eyeshadows. I own a shimmery brown/taupe colour, like I said they are shimmery. I prefer this packaging to the Rimmel shadow but I prefer the eyeshadow of Rimmel to this one. But I do really like these.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have bought 5 single eyeshadow (2 matte and 3 shimmery) and trio colors eyeshadow palette ( golden, white, pink).
All of them are fabulous! It is very pigmented and gives a vibrant colors on my eyes. I am very lucky because I got it cheap because they giving 50% discounts for cosmetics! I love all the shadow, matte or shimmery,which for shimmery it doesn't shimmer too much, just nice. I really recommend it. I am tan skinned girl and found a cheap, pigmented colors that pops, it is really a treat! :-)

on 8/18/2009 4:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought these Etude eyeshadows in the city at this new asian makeup store (Sasa look-a-like) called Beauty Sense for AUD$1 each! I find these colours are unique with light shimmer. I just went for the price. I works like any other eyeshadow. I am currently using Red Earth single eyeshadows and I love them!

Full Size Image

on 8/7/2009 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

Super cheap and pigmented eyeshadows with adorable packaging! I'm in LOVE with etude house!
Too bad it's only available in asia :(

on 2/6/2007 8:38:00 PM

I have a cream eyeshadow in a pencil form called Shine & Shine auto eyepencil in 06 lavender. My aunt from Korea bought this for my younger sister. But she gave it to me because she doesn't really use eyeshadow. Since Etude is targeted towards highschoolers, I expected the quality to be so-so. However, I totally fell in love with this eyeshadow. Since it is in a stick, it is very easy to use. It is a light lavender color with subtle sparkles. It stays on all day and complements my eyes without looking like I have a lot of makeup on. I definitely would repurchase but since it's in Korea, I probably won't have access to it unless I go there.

on 12/10/2006 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I can't read the color that I have, but its a very light nude/pink color, so it adds the barest hint of color. It doesn't come off and the package is firm, so the cap never falls off. I recommend it.

on 12/14/2005 8:56:00 PM

i m a singaporean and ETUDE items sold here are quite limited but that didn't stop me from buying. i got 10 colours of ESSENCE TINT EYES n 10 colours of FLOWER TINT EYE. Even though it comes in an individual colours, i find it worth it due to the quality. i also have style eyes. loads of them. crazy about it. the 2 way stick shadow is also awesome but the quality is a bit rough. overall, i love it!

Etude is a Korean makeup brand thatīs dirt cheap but has a lot of fabulous prducts. Especially the eye products tend to be of excellent quality. Packaging is like with most Asian brands very cute :)

I have quite a lot of Etude stuff because I went to their little cute store in Dubai and made some excessive shopping. Well, it didnīt set me back a fortune since all the stuff is dirt cheap.

There are several different e/s singles and e/s duos (and I think trios, but they didnīt have it in the store I went to).

The duos I have are Shiny Tint, Essence Tint and Flower Tint duos. They have the same style of packaging but with different prints on the cover. The cases are all transparent and you can see the shadow colors through the prints on the cover. Essence Tints have a glittery cream highlighter and a matte base color. The matte base color is very pigmented but the highlighter is very glittery.

The Flower Tints are similar to the Essence Tints but the glittery highlighter is powder and very sheer.

The Shiny Tints are 2 shimmery powder e/s with a quilted texture. Those are the best IMO but come only in a few color combos (and those tend to be bright).

There are also different kinds of single e/s. Some are powders, others are creams and they come in different styles of packagings. Etude has a VERY huge selection of colors, in the singles and duos, but they tend to be rather warm-toned and bright colors. Taupe lovers will hardly find something.

They have some really stunning fun colors and the texture is overall excellent. Etude is a great way to try very bright colors withoug breaking the bank ;)

Top Rated Etude House Products