Etude House eyeshadows

4.5

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I gave this product all highest rating because im so in love with this product. I got the matte eyeshadow in #3 cocoa. Its a really nice dark brown and its super pigmented, I uses this colour over my crease to enhance my crease, i uses it everyday. Its a very wearable colour, and pigmented enough to just sweep it once and use it. Its lasted the whole day :) Not forgetting the uber cute packaging with some little details, i lvoe it! Def gonna repurchase!
You can find this over at any Etude House outlet for $8.90, if you are a member you get 7% off. I got this during the 30% sales :)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I got these in a swap, so I don't really know much about the price... but I love them. I have the orangy-peach one, lavender one and a light highlight color. Packaging is SUPER cute. I like the quality of the shadows as well. They last all day, for me, aren't too powdery or greasy feeling (like Wet N wild or SLEEK's shadows).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought the eyeshadow quad in #5 Coffee Khakis. Cute packaging. The lightest among the 4 has too much sparkles for me. It's not just shimmery. but the other 3 colors, dark olive green, dark brown and black are just what I need. Staying power is good, it lasts throughout the day even with my oily skin. It's very pigmented so you don't need to rub your e/s brush. Just a quick swipe at a time. The applicator that comes with it is quite hard!

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

These remind me of the Rimmel single eyeshadows. I own a shimmery brown/taupe colour, like I said they are shimmery. I prefer this packaging to the Rimmel shadow but I prefer the eyeshadow of Rimmel to this one. But I do really like these.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have bought 5 single eyeshadow (2 matte and 3 shimmery) and trio colors eyeshadow palette ( golden, white, pink).
All of them are fabulous! It is very pigmented and gives a vibrant colors on my eyes. I am very lucky because I got it cheap because they giving 50% discounts for cosmetics! I love all the shadow, matte or shimmery,which for shimmery it doesn't shimmer too much, just nice. I really recommend it. I am tan skinned girl and found a cheap, pigmented colors that pops, it is really a treat! :-)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought these Etude eyeshadows in the city at this new asian makeup store (Sasa look-a-like) called Beauty Sense for AUD$1 each! I find these colours are unique with light shimmer. I just went for the price. I works like any other eyeshadow. I am currently using Red Earth single eyeshadows and I love them!

Full Size Image

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

Super cheap and pigmented eyeshadows with adorable packaging! I'm in LOVE with etude house!
Too bad it's only available in asia :(

I have a cream eyeshadow in a pencil form called Shine & Shine auto eyepencil in 06 lavender. My aunt from Korea bought this for my younger sister. But she gave it to me because she doesn't really use eyeshadow. Since Etude is targeted towards highschoolers, I expected the quality to be so-so. However, I totally fell in love with this eyeshadow. Since it is in a stick, it is very easy to use. It is a light lavender color with subtle sparkles. It stays on all day and complements my eyes without looking like I have a lot of makeup on. I definitely would repurchase but since it's in Korea, I probably won't have access to it unless I go there.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I can't read the color that I have, but its a very light nude/pink color, so it adds the barest hint of color. It doesn't come off and the package is firm, so the cap never falls off. I recommend it.

i m a singaporean and ETUDE items sold here are quite limited but that didn't stop me from buying. i got 10 colours of ESSENCE TINT EYES n 10 colours of FLOWER TINT EYE. Even though it comes in an individual colours, i find it worth it due to the quality. i also have style eyes. loads of them. crazy about it. the 2 way stick shadow is also awesome but the quality is a bit rough. overall, i love it!

Top Rated Etude House Products