September 20, 2014 | 942 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - L'Oreal Kids Shampoo-Orange/Mango Smoothie

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2009 1:35:00 PM More reviews by beantowngrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT!!! Its one of my HGs! I have fine wavy hair but a lot of it and have recently highlighted it. my hair has gone through a lot thanks to 2 pregnancies and the roller coaster of hormones. I recently cut my hair shoulder length because of this coz I thought I could not handle all the care it needed anymore but am now regrowing it thanks to this. I use this twice a week when I go swimming with my son. I love that I don't have to carry different products for both of us and after using this I do not need any styling products or tools. it makes my hair soft, smooth, shiny with no frizz and gives my lank fine hair volume too. just wash and let it air dry. will definitely be buying again and keeping it on hand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2009 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Yushimi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Lolz I remember this! I love this shampoo! Now that MUA has a rating on it and all, I just remembered about this shampoo.

I love the bottle shape, it's the cutest thing on Earth. The shampoo, man it smells AWESOME. Leaves my hair silky smooth and shiny :) But I have to use conditioner after this. I usually use Pantene/Herbal Essence.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2009 11:32:00 AM More reviews by meropale

Ha! So I'm not the only one here who thinks this smells a lot like Victoria Secret's Love Spell. This is probably one of the best drugstore shampoo I've came upon in recent years. It make my hair really soft, smooth,shiny and it smells amazing! Dirt cheap when it's on sale. HG shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2008 10:48:00 PM More reviews by ashan23

wow, i forgot how much i love l'oreal kids. it reminds me of when i was really little. this stuff smells so amazing, and its really cheap. it makes my hair nice and soft, as well as shiny.

i will without a doubt buy this again!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2008 9:50:00 PM More reviews by JenJenofAz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My kids use a generic and it smells yummy! I've even used it and it does an okay job. Nothing fantastic, but good for the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2007 11:36:00 PM More reviews by sirenssong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the smell!!! And, my hair seems softer since I've started using it. Usually, I need some kind of anti-frizz product after I shower to calm my curly hair down (especially in the summer). But, after using this shampoo it seems like I don't need to use after-shower products as often. But, my favorite part is still the divine smell. I can't get over it. I wish they made it into a perfume, linen spray, potpourri...anything.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2006 9:00:00 AM More reviews by svedija

I love the smell on children hair, i think it works better than Johnson&Johnson shampoo.
it leaves my hair soft, but a bit dry, so i go back to my ordinary shampoo. But for the price it is very good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2005 10:26:00 PM More reviews by aquamarine11

This shampoo is so great to take on vacation, especially while backpacking! It works very well as a two in one for the hair, makes a great body wash, and I even use it to shave my legs with when I'm traveling and it is not irritating. The bottle is the perfect size to take on vacation, and is very handy to grab in the shower. It will not leak in your luggage, either. I don't use styling products when I use this shampoo, tried that before and it didn't work quite as well. However, it's my HG travel shampoo and it smells yummy to boot-just like a fresh peach. I think it is the best scent in this kids line since I can't find the pineapple scent anymore, which was really awesome.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2005 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Silverflwr

Yum! I have been using this all summer. Nice scent and cleans hair without drying it out. It can be used every day and does not build up. I love the packaging. Great for bringing on vacation b/c it a smaller bottle. L'Oreal kids shampoo is a quality shampoo that is overlooked. I read so many great reviews I tried it and am very impressed. It is 1/3 the price I pay for my HG Biolage hydrating and is just a fun shampoo to use as an alternative. My boyfriend loves it too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2005 9:37:00 AM More reviews by uplate6674

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Let me tell you about mangos. The only time a mango was ever good to me was when I had to do a still life in pastels for an art class. I got to work with all the funky tropical color gradations and learned how to blend shades subtley into one another without leaving harsh demarcation lines where the tones and values started to shift. But otherwise, mangos are just as bad as kiwi fruits: I *never* find myself craving either of the two, and it's becoming harder and harder to avoid them in fruit drinks and smoothies. People take a perfectly nice strawberry or pineapple or orange juice and ruin it by adding mango or kiwi, or sometimes even both. I just do not *get* the mango thing. They taste kind of sweet and kind of odd and nothing like the rapturish sensation described by others. Which leads me to this shampoo: I was going away to a bed-and-breakfast and needed a small, compact bottle of 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner that wouldn't take up too much space in my bag or pop open in my luggage and drip its contents all over my bathing suit and feminine hygiene products. So my mother and I were in the store, and the L'Oreal Kids shampoos were on sale, 2 for dirt cheap, and I told my mother I liked the blueberry and strawberry already and that either one of those would get my vote. She picked up the 'berry and saw that it was good, then *shudder* picked up a yellow-orange bottle with the word "mango" on it. I said, "eeeeeeeew mango. People need to stop with the mango already." But she smelled it and said, "MMMMMMMM. Smell this." I didn't. "No, really, SMELL it." I braced myself and smelled it and - hot damn! - it smelled GREAT. No cloying weirdness. Just a kick-ass orange with a little kick to it. I think the mango tones down what would otherwise seem too acidic-smelling to a child, and that turns out to be a very good thing indeed. This is citrus done right. Whenever I use this, I think "Damn. This. Smells. So. Damn. Good." It does a great job detangling my super-thick hair and that yellow squeezy bottle is a fun, happy thing to see and use first thing in the morning. So there. I have defected. I am no longer a card-carrying member of the Mangos Must Die Mafia.

6 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No