October 26, 2014 | 1171 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Napoleon Perdis - Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2013 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Maybitters

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bought this overpriced product, definately no good for oily skin, makes your skin feel greasy and does not prolong the wear of your foundation nor does it make foundation apply any smoother.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Cecee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am so shocked that this primer hasn't gotten way more love!! It is my favorite by far. I experienced this first out of a foil packette when students from the Napoleon Perdis school in L.A. came to my cosmetology school in Orange County, and purchased . Anyhow...I love applying this in the morning. The smell is great, and it almost feels like another moisturizer. My foundation stays all day and it doesn't make my skin look greasy or blotchy at all. I don't have trouble blending it in any way whatsoever. I am honestly baffled at some of the negative reviews! It is indeed expensive, but it lasts so long and honestly feels so good that I am more than willing to endulge. MMM Love me some auto pilot!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by ozzi

I purchased the Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Primer, and the Auto Pilot Concealer Primer. Both are just a waste of my money. They take awhile to dry, and remain with an "oily" feeling all day. After about 3 hours of makeup use, the makeup eventually collects on my face into a blotchy mess. The under eye is by far the worst. I did my makeup this morning at 7:00am and it is now 4:00pm, and my under eyes are a shit show!
I think I'll end up just giving this stuff away to someone.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2013 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Gracejennifer27

packaging does leak a little bit

Pros:
- great under foundation coverage
- make-up will stay longer if not only put under foundation, but mixed with foundation
- great for touching up old make-up
-nice smell
-a little goes a long way (dont need much product)
-SOMTIMES i have dry skin and this product can be a little oily, so in those times it makes my face feel nice and soft

cons:
- can run a little when opened
- if ance skin, you may have to build product
- can be a little sticky on fingers if appling that way

recommend for someone who has combination skin and wants longer lasting makeup and a medium flawless base. (it will not be perfectly flawless but a bit smoother)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by GoldenBee12

Tube lasts a year + just apply thin layer of primer to face before makeup application. Smells good feels good isn't too heavy. The new gold packaging Napoleon is using is stupid they use to come in a white squeeze tube (get one if they have them get one of them!) Gold one leaks everywhere.. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2012 5:03:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

ANY DRUG STORE primer has EXACTLY same ingredients word for word as this primer and are a HEAP CHEAPER. Don't waste your money!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by MAC96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was so happy when this came in the mail but when I started using it I easily regretted it. It's oily and makes my skin look extremely oily and sweaty! It made my makeup basically slide off during the day! It was way too expensive for something so awful, I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2012 1:45:00 AM More reviews by makeuploveraus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is a nice indulgence. It does do what it claims however I feel there are other alternatives which are far less expensive (australis). This product helps calm my skin prior to application and does make my foundation last throughout the day. It also has a lovely smell which makes me feel pampered! Its only downfall is the price so if you’re prepared to fork out the funds go for it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2012 8:20:00 AM More reviews by lamourdesoi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't enjoy this product. I found it difficult to blend it into my skin and to get a smooth, even finish. It is fast drying and I found it to have a clumpy and sticky consistency. Very dissappointing. I will not be purchasing this product again xoxo lamourdesoi

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2012 6:53:00 AM More reviews by diamond479

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found this primer very hard to blend in, which is something I haven't experienced with other primers. The scent is very pleasant and reminds me of Lancome's 'Tresor' perfume. Keeps my foundation on my skin all day. In saying that, I have used other primers in the past that are half the price of this and still manage to keep my foundation looking fresh all day. To sum it up, I do think that there are equivalent primers out there that will do the job for a fraction of the cost of this.