MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Stubborn Brown

4.4

cyclopentasiloxane, paraffin, c-11-12 isoparaffin, polybutene, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, jojoba seed oil, ceresin, ozokerite, microcrystalline wax, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol. May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, aluminum powder, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.

on 9/6/2012 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Super creamy and pigmented, this pencil is a must for every makeup kit! I rarely use black liner, I find brown to be much more subtle and flattering but can still be built it up for an intense look.

on 12/2/2011 12:49:00 PM

This is a great all around eyeliner for day or for night. I wanted to try something other than black bc lately I have noticed that black eyeliner can look very harsh during the cold winter months where I live. Great purchase. Would love to try some similar colors when I am done with this pencil, although I'll prob get this again since I really enjoy the color.

on 9/13/2011 5:42:00 PM

MAC Cosmetics' Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Stubbron Brown was quite impressive at first- the color and texture was matte, smooth and held a greyish tint of brown. However, the reason why I chose to try out this eye pencil in the first place was for WP reasons. Although everything was ALMOST perfect, MAC Cosmetic's Powerpoint Eye Pencil was not waterproof enough to be used against water... The result of the eye pencil left a raccoon look equivalent to drugstore liners.

on 8/22/2011 5:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this eyeliner pencil!!
I have 5 of them LMAO
I have..
1) Engraved ( Matte Black)
2) Stubborn Brown ( Dark Brown)
3) Bordeauxline ( Dark plum )
4) Tarnish ( Dark forest green)
5) Prussian ( Dark blue)

Yep, I tried quite a lot of eyeliners including MUFE, Chanel, NARS, Benefit, Giorgio armani, etc.. they are good but this is cheap!
a cheaper alternative to this shall be the revlon colorstay one it's also good but I find this more creamy it lasts through out the day!
BUT
Don't use this on your waterline as this WILL NOT last.

But otherwise, highly recommend

on 3/14/2011 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I asked the MAC artist for their darkest brown liner for a smokey bronze look and she recommended Stuborn Brown. The color is pretty, but the color wasn't as dark on the eye as it looked when swatched on the hand. It also didn't go on smooth and tugged on my eyelid. I will be trying MAC Photogravure next as it is described as a soft black with brown.

on 11/16/2010 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great eyepencil easy to use and not hard to apply, doesnt drag and you dont have to warm it up, staying power is 4-5 hrs not the best but definetly looks natural towards the end of the day.

on 10/8/2010 10:12:00 PM

This is "the" basic brown to have. It's easy and creamy to apply and stays put till you choose to take it off. Love it.

on 9/9/2010 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this pencil in a swap, and I was really surprised by it. It's so soft, and the color is so beautifull (a very dark tone of brown). It's very easy to use and to smudge. It's impossible for me to make a defined line with it, but my intention, when I use this liner, is to make a thicker line that I can smudge, as if i used wet eyeshadow. I doesn't last all day, but I don't care, because I don't expect any pencil liner to last long, anyway. I want to try other colors of this range!

I have a serious problem with transfer under my eyes when it comes to eyeliner. I luv UD 24/7 but they transfer. This eyeliner was recommended by MUA at Mac and I luv it. It stays put all day and no more transfer. The only thing is if you blend to smoke out you must do it fast as it sets quick but it is awesome and cheaper then UD. Buy it you will not regret!!!

I went to MAC looking for the perfect chocolate brown eyeliner and I found it! This is a highly pigmented eyeliner, which stays on my waterline all day! A staple in my makeup bag, will repurchase :)