MAC Powerpoint eye pencil in Engraved

3.7

cyclopentasiloxane, paraffin, c-11-12 isoparaffin, polybutene, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, jojoba seed oil, ceresin, ozokerite, microcrystalline wax, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol. May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, aluminum powder, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.

on 11/8/2012 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm Asian w dark brown eyes. Meh...this looks dark grey/black on me and barely shows up on my waterline even after multiple swipes. It's ok, I guess, if I wanted a grey/black liner...but I usually wear a black/brown or intense black.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Firstly, I hate that I have to sharpen this pencil. It's such a pain especially while traveling. Now to the good parts; it's soooo easy to use and so long lasting especially for people like me with oily lids I don't have to use an eye primer! The colour (well, it's black so...) is just perfect for everyday use. Um, everything about this product is great except fot the sharpening because it's quite a soft pencil so sometimes when sharpening a sharpen off a little too much.

on 9/29/2012 11:47:00 AM

This is the first MAC eyeliner I ever owned, and was part of my everyday look in my late teens. It's a nice, black pencil eyeliner that is very easy to apply. It also smudges easily for a pretty smoked out look. The only problem with this is that is smears and smudges throughout the day. Although it's easy to use, by the end of the day I usually have black smudges in the corners and under my eyes. Nice, but not long-wearing.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is one of the only eye liners that will show up on my water line, but it does smudge very easily. Also, it is impossible to sharpen toward the end.

on 9/7/2012 7:49:00 PM

Love how pigmented this liner is but the staying power sucks. Have to wipe smudges and reapply during the day.

It smuged on me like crazy and was so difficult to remove. It was crazy. For a eyeliner that smudges I thought it would be easy to remove but noooooooooooo. It was super duper difficult to remove completely. At the end of the day I would end up having raccoon eye that doesn't come off without strong eye makeup remover.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Seriously the best eyeliner I've ever used. It's a great all around product. Looks great on the lid, on the waterline, on the bottom lashes, it provides the perfect smokey line or the perfect defined line. Its so versatile and so incredibly black. I love it. HG eyeliner.

on 7/21/2012 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

this is the best eyeliner EEEVVVEERR!!! it's super smooth, stays on for more than 10 hours and doesn't lost color on the way. TOTALLY repurchased again even it's not cheap at all!! the only bad thing i can say it's that if you use it on daily bases it's gone very quickly!!! i don't recommended use it everyday because you would have to buy one again in a month or so ad considering the price it's not a good idea.

on 6/27/2012 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

my HG waterline eyeliner!
-stays on my waterline for hours!
-fades clean without leaving residue on my tear duct
-does not irritate my sensitive eyes
-will repurchase again if i ever run out :)

on 6/18/2012 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

this has been one of the best eyeliners i have ever used! it's super smooth and creamy and doesn't smudge at all. it lasts a good 4 hours or so until i have to reapply some more. this eyeliner also runs out very quickly! i've only had it for almost more than a month and it's (almost) already gone! it's also kind of hard to sharpen this. the little box it comes in is cute!