April 19, 2014 | 809 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Powerpoint eye pencil in Engraved

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2012 11:47:00 AM More reviews by jmcoley

This is the first MAC eyeliner I ever owned, and was part of my everyday look in my late teens. It's a nice, black pencil eyeliner that is very easy to apply. It also smudges easily for a pretty smoked out look. The only problem with this is that is smears and smudges throughout the day. Although it's easy to use, by the end of the day I usually have black smudges in the corners and under my eyes. Nice, but not long-wearing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2012 3:17:00 PM More reviews by xtasteofimpact

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the only eye liners that will show up on my water line, but it does smudge very easily. Also, it is impossible to sharpen toward the end.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by lesha

Love how pigmented this liner is but the staying power sucks. Have to wipe smudges and reapply during the day.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Teenitinytina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It smuged on me like crazy and was so difficult to remove. It was crazy. For a eyeliner that smudges I thought it would be easy to remove but noooooooooooo. It was super duper difficult to remove completely. At the end of the day I would end up having raccoon eye that doesn't come off without strong eye makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by plasticbambi

Seriously the best eyeliner I've ever used. It's a great all around product. Looks great on the lid, on the waterline, on the bottom lashes, it provides the perfect smokey line or the perfect defined line. Its so versatile and so incredibly black. I love it. HG eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by chivi1912

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

this is the best eyeliner EEEVVVEERR!!! it's super smooth, stays on for more than 10 hours and doesn't lost color on the way. TOTALLY repurchased again even it's not cheap at all!! the only bad thing i can say it's that if you use it on daily bases it's gone very quickly!!! i don't recommended use it everyday because you would have to buy one again in a month or so ad considering the price it's not a good idea.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 1:04:00 PM More reviews by 1989pinkful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my HG waterline eyeliner!
-stays on my waterline for hours!
-fades clean without leaving residue on my tear duct
-does not irritate my sensitive eyes
-will repurchase again if i ever run out :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2012 1:41:00 AM More reviews by aubreym98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

this has been one of the best eyeliners i have ever used! it's super smooth and creamy and doesn't smudge at all. it lasts a good 4 hours or so until i have to reapply some more. this eyeliner also runs out very quickly! i've only had it for almost more than a month and it's (almost) already gone! it's also kind of hard to sharpen this. the little box it comes in is cute!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 10:11:00 AM More reviews by llamamonster

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I personally really like this eyeliner, it was my first 'high end' makeup purchase, so I can't compare it to other expensive eyeliners. It stayed on my lids all day, and stayed black, which is pretty impressive as my eyelids are quite oily.
Its nice and soft, so when you put it on it doesn't tug on your eyelids, also the colour is strong.
It is really expensive (in my opinion) but it is worth every penny, it stayed all day, no unintentional smudging and great pigmentation!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by maconly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The MA said this was waterproof. No, it's not. Bleeds unto my bottom waterline from the top. No good. Regrettable.