August 27, 2014 | 915 users online

Masks - Garnier - Synergie Pure Self heating sauna mask

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2011 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Nstar184

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mask did nothing to improve my blocked pores and just made my skin too dry! Wont be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by miaroseamarie

I've been using this mask 2 - 3 times a week for almost 6 months now, and my skin has been breaking out much less compared to when I didn't use it. I've also noticed that my blackheads have reduced slightly after each use, however will gradually go back to normal during days of which I didn't use it.

As mentioned, this mask doesn't dry up and turn hard like other clay masks, making it much easier to rinse off. I also really like the refreshing cucumber scent. I didn't actually expect this to heat up and was rather skeptical before buying it, but considering it was only a little over a dollar, there wasn't much to risk. And what do you know, it really does work!

Overall, this is a great product and does what it says. The only thing I don't like about it, is the packaging. It's quite messy, lol but it's not much of a big deal since it works really well (:

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2011 2:45:00 AM More reviews by jcq

it heated my skin, but I found my pores still noticeable and ain't clean either.. maybe I'd try it again someday

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like how this mask has a fresh cucumber smell, but other than that it's underwhelming. It does nothing to clean pores, just reduces the oiliness for a while, 2-3 days. The heating effect that this mask promises is very subtle, almost unnoticeable. Shiseido Pure scrub heats up more, and that one is a weak sauna product. So this Garnier mask is fun product to use if you want to cover your face in pale blue gel like clay mixture and smell like cucumbers, but thats about it. Maybe the zinc in it does something, but for pore cleaning it was useless to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2009 8:52:00 AM More reviews by kalokairi

I was operating on a budget when I bought this as my "luxury item", because it was something not on my list of things to buy. The price is definitely not luxurious though, the 2-pack costs a little over a dollar where I come from :)

This is also my first face mask and it was a nice experience. The warming effect isn't too hot, and feels soothing to the skin. I like putting it all over my face with thicker layers in the T-zone. The content of one sachet is more than enough, I've used one pack for two uses & I still have a little left in it. It doesn't dry up like other masks which I didn't expect, but wasn't much of a bad thing. I think this made it very easy to wash off too compared to other clay masks. My skin looks smooth & matte after, and pores SEEM smaller. I might just be priming myself to think so. It didn't completely remove blackheads so it's not perfect, but it's a good mask to have. My main gripe about this is the packaging, if you had some of the mask left over you'd have to deal with a messy-looking foil pack on your bathroom vanity for at least a week. If they came out with a tube version of this I'd give it 5 lippies.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2009 1:28:00 PM More reviews by moonlight1861

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I usualy like the garnier masks, but for some reason this one broke me out. Never going to buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2009 6:52:00 AM More reviews by jadoreDIOR22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's wierd how this mask heats up by itself and how it actually works for my skin. I use it once a week and after using it, my skin feels so lush and smooth. It just feels invigorating and clean and fresh and soo much more in just 3 minutes.
As for the heating sensation, it actually feels quite nice and i love how it doesn't hurt or sting in any way.
:D thumbs up!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2009 11:56:00 AM More reviews by 101CompiledBeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

After using this mask, my face feels clean and matte. Not oily yes but not drying either! Unlike other masks, this one only requires you to leave it on for merely 3 minutes. Great for a quick deep cleansing. My skin feels soft and smooth too.

As for minimizing pores, removing blackheads, and reducing pimples, I can't tell can I after only I usage?

Owh, in case you're wondering, the self-heating thingy really works. Pretty innovative I would say. And erm, this is a wash off clay mask. Also, after 3 minutes, the mask isn't dried up like other clay masks I've tried. This one is still wet and gooey. Nevertheless, it made washing the mask off an easy task. Plus point since I hate spending a lot of time in the bathroom's sink scrubbing and scrubbing masks off.

Packaging sucks because it was messy and spilled all over my table. Although there was only 2 sachets, 1 sachet was more than enough for my entire face. Hence, 2 sachets would last me at least 3 doses or if i'm lucky 4.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2008 7:55:00 AM More reviews by eiviz

It's quite good, but I guess I have to use is more than 2 times to see noticeable changes.
Heating effect is really cool.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2008 1:44:00 PM More reviews by t03y03l

I just used it once.

I like it because it felt warm on my face. It's nice.

My skin didn't react negatively which is good.

But I hasn't feel anything....my skin is acneprone

so I think i'll give it a try a few more usage.....