Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/11/2015 12:52:00 AM

For the price, this product is amazing! It's great for filling in sparse areas and giving that natural look. Although, I wish it lasted longer because it can fade throughout the day if you touch your face a lot. It works well with a primer.

on 1/30/2015 5:50:00 PM

I really wanted this pencil to be my GO TO. I like airbrushed style medium thick brows and have always used two colors, light and dark. I purchased hazel and dark brown and fell in love at the colors! No hint of red for once! No cheap flakes! That perfect glide between soft and "sturdy". I rushed to buy more in case they get discontinued. Maybe i shoulda waited....
Cons: I went through alot of these and every single one had these problems- quick oily build up....You know when your drawn brows become shiny and theres a glare that makes you look very sweaty even tho you're not? I had to powder my eyebrows atleast once a day and draw over it. Also, I know its not a fluke since it happened to all of them, the caps will eventually screw too deep towards the lead and crush the tip. I will gingerly place the cap then it will fall out in my makeup bag and roll around freely, smearing around. So I had to put scotch tape around to make the cap stay. Too much cons, so I guess I'll stay with my lancome.

on 12/14/2014 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I use the Shade Dark Brown in this eyebrow pencil and love it. The only complaint i have is when i dont press on super hard with the pencil and i try to "lightly" apply my eyebrows the colour comes out quite gingery which means i always have to vigorously use the pencil and press on hard.
However when pressing on harder with the pencil the colour is perfect.
The brush as the end of the pencil is quite good aswell however i feel it would be better with a regular round spool.
Good overall :-) x

on 11/25/2014 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have it in the shade black brown and it's the perfect shade for me. It's not too dark at all. My only complaint is that the the pencil is a bit short for the price..

on 11/11/2014 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Dark Brown is RED and hard as a rock. Don't apply any pressure or the ugly red lead will just fall off. Straight to the garbage.

on 9/7/2014 7:30:00 PM

CVS had these on sale so cheap that I had to try. I love the built in brush. The brown is good for me with dark brown hair. I used if for special occasions until after menopause my eyebrows disappeared! It will last most of the day unless you sweat. Not waterproof!

on 8/21/2014 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great eyebrow pencil
Long lasting great colour- dark brown, but wish there were more shades and the brush at the end isn't all that great. But it's worth the money and lasts forever!

on 8/14/2014 11:29:00 PM

I tend to like more natural brows as opposed to a power brow, and I feel like this pencil does the job. I bought mine in black-brown and as another person said, the color is pretty dark (which happened to work out perfectly for me since I'm asian and have hair that looks black in some light but dark brown in other light).

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Decent eyebrow pencil for the price. However, it doesn't last all day, it can look a bit unnaturally red/ruddy (and I like my brows to have a warmish color) and the brush on the end isn't that high of a quality. :/

Best eyebrow pencil for the price, but note that the Black/Brown is more black than brown, so it's darker than other ranges' black/brown shades (I'm thinking specifically of Clinique which tends to be a very dark brown). I'm giving it five lippies as it seems like a perfectly adequate replacement for my Clinique Superfine Liner for Brows, should last much longer and it gives brows a fairly natural yet polished look - no clown brows for me! And the brush lid is handy, though not as good as a spoolie. UPDATE: Hmm, I've given this a really good trial and I've noticed that unlike my Clinique brow liner, sometimes it smudges or looks unnatural by the end of the day. My Clinique doesn't shift and the colour match is superior. Not as great as I initially thought but still worth having for quick everyday filling in. But pricewise it's still a steal so I'm only dropping one lippie.

Popular Brows Products