April 18, 2014 | 2032 users online

Cleansers - Avene - deep pore foaming cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2007 7:31:00 AM More reviews by kissacid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My new HG. I used to use LRP till i discovered Avene. This cleanser has a nice foam that you need to work up a bit. It has everything I need a nd look for in a cleanser. Very subtle fragrance, almost non existent. I can't stand anything 'perfume-y' on my face. It rinses quick and clean, removes makeup and grime in one wash. Personally I don't experience any tightness after using it. I have very oily, slightly sensitive skin. History of acne, but no longer...thanks to Avene's Diacneal. No other high end brand can sway me from Avene. worth every penny

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2007 7:42:00 AM More reviews by Majical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cleanser is amazing! I usually use Shiseido pureness deep foaming cleanser but ran out while in Malaysia.. so popped into a store and bought this cleanser and have been addicted to it ever since! (Too bad I can't find it anywhere in Australia!) I had to get my mum to buy me some more! It removes makeup and cleans my face thoroughly. I have oily acne prone skin - at first it made my skin feel tight, but did not dry me out or make me flake... I give this product a big thumbs up.. I use the Avene gel cleanser (mmm lurve the smell of that stuff) in the mornings as I find it more gentle and find Avene is truely effective and economical too!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2007 11:56:00 AM More reviews by aamna_601

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didnt buy this product, but my friend had it and it didnt help her acne or her pores one bit. She was alawys breaking outa nd so upset that it wasnt working for her, and kept asking me what Im using, so we decided to 'swap our entire skincare routine' for two weeks. And now that the two weeks were over (this was past summer) I was so glad it was over becoz she and I had both learned that this cleanser was just not effective and for some reason it had given me breakouts too which I hadnt gotten for a While (since teenage yrs).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2006 10:43:00 PM More reviews by highendheaven

This is a thorough yet gentle cleanser. It gets me clean and takes off makeup well too. As usual, Avene products are well formulated and effective. Would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2006 4:38:00 AM More reviews by empressplace

I have clogged pores in my t zone and used to go for regular facials for extraction. In the past I used to use gentle gel cleansers or foaming cleansers and it is the first time I have tried a deep pore cleanser which I thought would be too harsh. As it turns out, this is the product I need to unclog pores. Other than a few pimples during the time of the month, it seems to help to control pore clogging for me. I have combination skin which is oily on the inside and dehydrated on the inside. I use it every evening and it does not seem to dry out my skin. It gives a nice clean feeling and cleans out my powder foundation, sunblock and moisturer quite well. I have also stopped facials for a few months and I am not sure - but it seems that no facials actually works better for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2005 7:56:00 PM More reviews by ohper1983

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

BumMEr- the SA recommended me this gel cleanser for oily and blemish skin (green colour), my face felt very tight just after one wash. i thought i was being too sensitive, so i tried again the next day... still too tight for me. but i read so many great reviews abt it on MUA... and pple said it's such a gentle cleanser. hmm...

anyway, the next day, i went to another outlet and this SA said i should be using the DEEP PORE cleanser because my face dont have pimples but i have open pores... she claims that this 125ml tube can use for around 6 months... well, at least this works better for me i guess... my skin didnt feel so tight after a wash and i could really see my face looking cleaner. only grouse.. it doesnt foam up well. (ironic huh- FOAMING CLEANSER)

Anyway ive only used this for 2 days so maybe in future i'd be able to give an even more accurate review for it =) *hope it works*

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2004 11:51:00 PM More reviews by christineneogoh

I have extremely sensitive skin and this works pretty well for me. It didn't strip off the natural oil on my skin. After washing my skin didn't feel tight which I think is critical for me.

I slowly began to dislike this cleanser as it didn't foam up enough. It didn't give me that "I feel clean" feeling. So I switched to Clarins' Ultra Foaming Cleanser which foams up much more as compared to the former.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2004 10:19:00 PM More reviews by tangcaryn

this cleanser dries me out ! my sensitive/combination skin was tight and flaking after using.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2003 9:11:00 PM More reviews by sunkiss038

this stuff is pretty expensive...but i really like it! it doesnt make my skin dry AT ALL!! and it totally cleaned it and made it nice and clear!! definately great stuff!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2003 4:02:00 AM More reviews by Wadirum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this cleanser. This cleans off my makeup without having to apply a washing foam again. Works very well for my combination skin. Will definitely repurchase again.