October 22, 2014 | 1854 users online

Palettes - Mary Kay - Large Custom Compact

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2004 1:12:00 AM More reviews by luckystar131

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this palette, it holds all my favorites. I also have the smaller one (custom compact) for on the go. I just pop them out of my palette and into the compact and I'm ready to go.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2004 8:35:00 PM More reviews by shapinup

I love this platinum color palette. It sits on my bathroom counter all the time. It holds my most used colors. Although, I wish MK would come out with a bigger palette. I love the versatility of this compact. It's great for traveling.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2004 2:33:00 AM More reviews by PaintedSophisticate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like it but I wish it had two layers... I need to buy another one to hold the rest of my makeup. Its also made of cheap plastic and I'm sure it hardly costs anything to make... so its not really as much as I would to pay for one...but its sort of a must since all MK products sort of need a place to live...I also wish the foundation parts were optional... I hate the pancake foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2004 9:07:00 PM More reviews by gerly1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is so convienent and easy to travel with. Plus the makeup is wonderful!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2004 11:55:00 PM More reviews by nicole_volch

Wow! I love this. It's an absolute MUST for MK products.. really, everyone should have one!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2003 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Daphne23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! Holds all of my make-up!!! Perfect for travel...so sleek! It's just amazing that there's a spot for everything! Now granted, you have to have MK product to put in it, but if you do, then this is a MUST.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2002 11:07:00 AM More reviews by bethabh

I love this palette! It holds all of my Mary Kay cosmetics and it so easy to use and customize. I would recommend this to anyone!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2002 10:48:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

.------------------------ UPDATE: If I want to pay what MK wants for this garbage I'd rather buy high end brands or even MAC and Urban Decay.---------------------------------------------UPDATE: I used to love mk products but found out a lot of interesting information on pinktruth.com regarding the products and company. Turns out they are a bunch of scam artists after all. So sad. OLD REVIEW--------------------------------------This is the coolest makeup pallette! I finally made one up for myself. I keep EVERYTHING I need in it (e/s, blushes, applicators, foundation, powder, mascara, lipliner, eyeliner, browliner and lipstick!!). It is positively huge yet it stores really well because it is so super sleek. I love that they did made them in platinum also. So pretty to look at. The price is very decent (even cheap!) compared to what I was about to pay for a tiny plain lip pallette from Japonesque.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2002 8:30:00 PM More reviews by breezybri

This thing is awesome. I can't believe how huge it is! I got a great deal on ebay. 3 blushes, 6 eyeshadows, two lipsticks, two eyeliners and a powder, all brand new, plus the compact, all for $56.00. I'd never pay the $170.00 + though. I love it though. I wasn't expecting it to be as big as it is, but this will be so perfect for travel. All my stuff in one gorgeous palette.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2002 9:49:00 AM More reviews by Shawnah

This is the greatest idea! I really love that it is customized to me. Makes me feel snobbish too pulling out this beautiful item. LOL. It's really great in the morning if I am rushed everything is right there to just throw on. Really worth it and priced great.