September 17, 2014 | 1929 users online

Eyeliner - Mary Kay - Eyeliners

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Klagarde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love MK eyeliners. They are awesome in every color.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2010 2:11:00 AM More reviews by lalalovex3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was pretty good. I am in love with the color Olive. It's absolutely beautiful and matches my eyes and my skin beautifully. My issue with this eyeliner though, is that it's kind of expensive, and it doesn't stay on well. I have pretty oily eyelids so it's understandable, but I have cheaper eyeliners that stay on better. Another kind of annoying thing is that it doesn't have a sharpener at the end, but I rarely need sharp eyeliner seeing that I work mostly with my lower lash line with this. All those minor issues I can deal with for the color, and the creaminess of this eyeliner. It's perfect, if you have time to touch up maybe once during the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2010 12:11:00 PM More reviews by markgirl91

I am a consultant and not fond of these the colors look nice but it is just like any other liner. You can buy some at a drug store that work just the same. They do not even have a sharpener like other mechanical liners which is terrible because after you wear down the point it is harder to apply and I tried sharpening it with an the sharpener from an almay liner and it broke the tip off so that was a bad idea. I can buy the same quality elsewhere so that is what I will do from now on.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2010 6:18:00 PM More reviews by helenharrell

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I can't get over the Taupe color.

It's not too dark (a problem on my light skin), it's not too light that it makes my eyes disappear. But it's not grey, which is unflattering on my pale skin. It's juuuust right :-)

It's absolutely gorgeous for everyday, and it compliments any color eyeshadow I use -- from my basic beiges to lavender and even oranges and pinks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2010 5:53:00 PM More reviews by briii

i love mary kays eyeliners. they are amazing. i use the black and brown mainly, but for special nights when i feel like spicing up my makeup ill use some brighter colors like purple, green and gold. the eyeliner goes on smooth and for me it lasts pretty much all day. my only complaint is that when the sharp point of the eyeliner starts to die down it gets harder to apply the eyeliner cuz its flat and it doesnt have a sharpener at the bottom like alot of mechanical eyeliners do. other than that its great eyeliner.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2009 12:03:00 AM More reviews by silviachick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this liner. I say like because it seems the last couple of new liners I've gotten have broken way to easily or skips when applying. Like someone said, they are retractable, so hats nice, but there is no sharpener to keep it, well sharp.
I do like the staying power it has on my waterline. I have a Stila eyeliner I absolutely love, but it sucks for the waterline.
since I am on a budget, I do think $10 for an eyeliner is a bit too much, but being a former consultant, it was worth it then(half price).

Edit: 1/11/12
So after switching eyeliners, I went back to this one to try to finish it since I had so many half used eyeliners. It's either gone bad or I've never realized how hard I had to glide this on my lid. Either way I threw it or immediately. I've found other liners that are a better quality & I've had them for a while & its still soft when i use it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm not enthused by this eyeliner and its performance. It's retractable, but not fully retractable. Unlike PF eyeliners and a few other eyeliners of this ilk, this does not have a mini-sharpener in the cap, so once the liner dulls, it's going to be, well, dull. The pigmentation isn't anything remarkable and it skips a bit. I honestly don't see a reason to buy MK eyeliner for ten dollars when you could get several Prestige or Jordana eyeliners, which are better quality, for the same price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2009 9:03:00 PM More reviews by hootie2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The pencil liners are very comparable to mufe aqua liners. Great liner at a great price. Love them.
Update: I have gone through a herd of eyeliner brands lately and I am back. Never should have strayed.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2009 6:30:00 AM More reviews by matgill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These eyeliner pencils are the best I have used. They glide on smoothly and require no sharpening. I love them.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2009 5:16:00 PM More reviews by isabellaxxmarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this eyeliner a lot. I works great for the waterline