MAC Lady Danger

4.5

on 11/8/2014 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I wanted to buy 'So Chaud' but it wasn't available in KL at that point of time so I had to opt for Lady Danger (was looking for an orange lipstick). I think it looks quite appealing on me but its definitely not an everyday lipstick. Maybe good for a beach day or fun day out / shopping with the girls. I don't mind the matte finish because you can always put on some lipbalm before applying the lipstick and it won't be as cake-y or drying then.

on 10/31/2014 11:51:00 AM

Awful! Really tried to like it; looked great when first applied but dried to horrible orange chalk effect; also made teeth look like i had never brushed them. Gives you cartoon lips; sorry but it looked silly on me. Im dark haired, brown eyed and olive skinned.

on 10/10/2014 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Gorgeous lipstick! super bright orangey red with coral undertones. I recommend this for the bold and daring. Personally though, I'd rather return this for so chaud just because I'm not brave enough for this and I kind of want some more orange. Other than that, definitely recommend!

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

PROS

- A unique shade of red
- Very bright
- Statement colour
- Good price

CONS

- Drying
- Not the best matte (can look very cakey when applied directly from the tube)
- Not an everyday lipstick

This shade is very hard to pull off, I find. Looking at it from pictures and in store, it looks like a nice everyday red lipstick, but it's EXTREMELY bright.
I thought, with my pale skin and big plump lips, it would make a nice contrast but it makes me look almost clown-like.

Not a fan.

on 8/16/2014 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I love this lipstick. It is the PERFECT going out lipstick for the summer time! The formulation is matte, but not so matte that it dries out your lips. It stays put for hours, and remains vibrant for most of the time that it is on! Great lipstick, and definitely worth the money :)

on 8/15/2014 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely love Ruby Woo with all my heart, but I wanted something warmer for summer/autumn so I went for this gorgeous warm toned red. I find that it is not as matte as Ruby Woo, but nothing blotting it with a tissue doesn't fix. This is certainly not a red for the faint-hearted, it's very much in your face. Also it does yellow your teeth a bit so it's vital to keep those at white as you can ;). It has a permanent spot in my make-up bag, I'm keeping Ruby Woo for the darker months.

on 7/31/2014 2:50:00 AM

My favourite lipstick ever. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS LIPSTICK. Recommend for fair or medium skin

on 7/30/2014 2:31:00 PM

For those saying that this color makes your teeth look yellow its actually quite the opposite. This is a very fiery red. more blue toned pinks or blue tones will make your teeth look yellow. this color brightens alot of complexions as well. Very good quality and if your gonna wear this you 100% have to exfoliate. Its not a moisturizing lipstick and the matte texture can feel drying but its finish is beautiful.

on 7/30/2014 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This lipstick is a fiery red! I LOOOVVVEEEE IT!
I wore it once and people complimented me with it mentioning how it's the brightest red they've ever seen!
On me it definitely looks red. Although on some it looks more of an orangey color.
I have a warm complexion and the warmth in my skin tend to make the warmth in this lipstick sort of neutralized so I'm left with a bright red.
If you're cool toned the pinkish color in the skin can bring out the orange tone so keep your undertone in mind.
If you're cool toned and looking for a bright red you may like Ruby Woo better.
If you're warm toned and want a bright red then Lady Danger is definitely for you!
Another thing to consider is how light or dark your skin color is.
I noticed on fair cool toned skin this can look more red
And darker warm toned skin this looks more orange.
If you understand what I'm saying and know what your undertone and skin depth is than that should help haha

This lipstick is super creamy and lasts ALL DAY! Such an amazing lipstick! My all time favorite red!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Best orangey red I've owned! This colour stands out and is a must have!!!

Popular Lipsticks