August 23, 2014 | 1884 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lady Danger

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by underage

I like this color but it's definitely not one I would reach for most days. It comes off very orange on me and kind of makes my teeth look yellow. It is a matte formula so it's a little drying. I like it for spring since orange lipstick is trendy now but not a repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Tinevw00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it!!! So bright orangey red. Very matte.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by stella0r

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color is unique, texture is amazing, staying power pretty good.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

First, I really love MAC lipsticks and I love blue toned reds, but I wanted to try an orange based red to see how I liked it. So I decided to go with Lady Danger. This looks straight up orange on me. I liked it when I had my lips closed, but then I opened them up and it did exactly what I thought it would do..make my teeth look yellow. I think it is a very nice lipstick, but I think it would look the best on tan-dark skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by xbexiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the shade of this lipstick, it's bright and compliments my skin tone. I also love how it is transfer resistant and non drying. The only downfall is I find it similar to Rimmels Kate moss matte lipstick in '110' which is maybe a shade lighter but otherwise an exact dupe (in terms of staying power etc) and is also a third of the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by DL78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It has taken me a long time to purchase this lipstick because I figured I would be disappointed in it after reading all the hype. How wrong was I! It's amazing! A young, fresh and unique red/orange shade thZat really flatters my NW20 skin, dark hair and green eyes. And delivers the staying power we have come to expect from MAC matte formulations.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 5:29:00 AM More reviews by LadyxBec

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this so bad.
The GOOD: the colour is amazing! On my Nc10ish skin it's a bright orange toned red. It smells delicious and the packaging is classy. I find it really long lasting and can use it as either a stain or full lip colour.

The BAD: I find it does transfer more than I like and it is a little drying if worn constantly.

Overall it is expensive, but so amazing I would rebuy forever. For a night out its a great final touch with winged eyeliner and an updo. It works equally well with bed hair and bb cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by emmiemc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

My go-to red. The color is AMAZING. A super pigmented, super bright, orange-tone red that works great with my NW20 skin.

I've heard that you're supposed to use blue-toned reds to make your teeth appear whiter, though I have the same effect with this lipstick. Possibly it's just so damn red people can't see your teeth?

While I love the finish on MAC's "Ruby Woo", this is so much easier to wear -- it's not drying at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by NightSkyStar786

Beautiful orange-y red. It's moisturizing and creamy without compromising the pigment level. I do have to reapply often, but that is to be expected from this particular line of lipsticks (Sheen Supreme) because they're slightly sheer in texture. Korean Candy leans more towards orange than red I find, which is exactly why I like it. If you're fair skinned and find that blue-toned reds are too severe for you, this is a great shade to consider! I wore this lipstick for about 6 months straight and the tube lasted me all that time, and i've got a bit left still even though I am running quite low. I have literally worn this shade all day and reapply. It's got a good value price wise. I like the shape of the tube as well, it fits in my small cross-body bag that I wear when I go out--the kind of bad that only has room for some i.d, a credit-card and your phone. And it's a slick shiny black tube, easy to open and close. I love this shade and will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 9:37:00 AM More reviews by Pimpinett

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite lipstick, and the one that I wear the most. It's a very bright, very yellow red, it's matte, it's intensely pigmented and packs a huge punch. I prefer Lady Danger over Russian Red and MAC's other bright matte reds because blue reds turn more wine or fuchsia than true red on me (NC20, olive/yellow undertones, pigmented lips), and while Lady Danger still wears slightly on the orange side on me, it works far better. Like the previous reviewer, I wear it over darker, blue red lip liners (MAC Cherry, Isadora Ruby Red), which adjusts the shade to the true, bright neutral red I want.

Other than that, it's perfect. Creamy, intensely pigmented, matte but still smooth and easy to apply, great staying power. I don't find it overly drying. I'm almost all the way through my tube, and I will certainly repurchase.