October 24, 2014 | 875 users online

Brows - Christian Dior - Eyebrow Pencil

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2008 10:43:00 PM More reviews by HappyGoLucky27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great brow pencil, it's soft and spreads well but also well pigmented. I'm big on packaging and I love it but the pencil goes really quickly and for the price, I think it's quite expensive. Will use this pencil only for special occasions!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2007 10:03:00 PM More reviews by lilcookie

I love it. I just purchased it today. I've tried sooo many eyebrow pencils from drug mart brands to department store brand and this one is the best so far! It's not so thick and/or powdery. Some are so thick like an eyeliner (>.<). It makes my eyebrows look so natural and not so obvious that I filled in some parts. If you are just testing it on your hand, it'll look darker on your eyebrows. The only complaint I have is that it's so expensive!! It's $30 CDN after tax! But I guess it's worth it since it lasts more then a year since it's only for the eyebrows.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2007 7:19:00 AM More reviews by c_anine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This one looks great on. The blonde color looks very natural on dark blondes... Also it is not too dry / not too soft.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2006 6:29:00 PM More reviews by luluhalabaloo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Normally I love CD, but I am not in love with this pencil. I bought it in Brown as per the saleslady, and I keep trying to work with it but to no avail. I find the product is flaky and hard to work with. I can't get beautiful eyebrows no matter what I do, even though I get compliments when I use powders and shape them myself with an angled brush or when I use Chanel's blonde. It seems to melt away as soon as I put it on, and I have to go over and over with the pencil and then it's just a mess. I find it too hard, too flaky, maybe even too crayony in a way, but I won't remove a lippie because of the wrong colour choice. The little brush is nice, though. This product just takes too much time to use.
UPDATE I am trying to use this up. It's taking a while and I sure don't like the colour very much and I still don't like the flakes. Actually I am wondering if it is starting to turn. Well it has been a while since I have had it! Maybe I can toss it now without feeling too guilty - but i still do like the brush at the end of this. OK I won't toss it for the brush, but maybe I will give up using it as my brow pencil. Back to Chanel or Mac shadow for my brows!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2005 4:30:00 PM More reviews by songjun

This eyebrow pencil goes on smooth and creates soft and natural looking eyebrows. I purchased one in black (because I am Asian with dark hair and eyebrows) and the color blends well with my eyebrow color. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2004 5:55:00 AM More reviews by laurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It is perfectly good eye browpencil. It is not too waxy or soft and will stay on well. It is easy to use. I have grey one and my hair is cool dark brown and did not want my brows to look too red. It blends nicely to my brow color.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2004 2:56:00 AM More reviews by tcshin

Basically, my eyebrows end at the arch of my eyebrows and I used this product in Gray when i was in highschool. I don't know what i was thinking, because now that i looked back, gray kinda looks like a tattoo. So I got this in Brown #590 and i was scared because i'm asian and i have black eyebrows (hair). However, the brown blended in perfectly.

The texture of this pencil is hard, yet it seems to go on smoother during the middle of the day when my skin is oily. I like the fact that it has a brush at the end to create that "perfect" eyebrow, however, i compared it to my MAC eyebrow pencil in Spiked (US $13.00) and it looked the same. In addition, this is a personal thing, but sharpening is too much of a hassle so i took a lippie off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2004 1:23:00 AM More reviews by chilli

This brow pencil is equally good to Chanel's brow pencil. The only reason I switched to this is that CD's lightest shade doesn't have any red in it. With my natural hair color back on, this is more natural on me (warm ultra-light PPP with ash blonde hair).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2004 11:11:00 AM More reviews by gimme_chocolate

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brow pencil turns gray on me just like all the others (except for Clinique)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2004 7:43:00 AM More reviews by monicako

I have brown hair but i have this pencil in a silvery brown colour. Just the lightest stroke of the pencil will give you a fuller look and no streaks or pencil marks. I don't have to use the brush.. i just smooth my brows with a finger and i'm done. Quality and worth ot for the price tag. Estee Lauder is more expensive and most of their pencils are dry or so sheer. So Dior is actually value for money for around $30-$35 dollars Australian.