Nina Ricci Nina (New)

I remember one day I've sprayed this fragrance on a paper tester strip and was really impressed with it. It had very pleasant sweet fruity scent.

Couple of days ago I saw it on sale for $29 at Priceline but decided to test it on myself first to see how it will smell on me. It was a very good idea! At first citrus notes overpowered everything but after few minutes apple and praline notes started coming through. It smelled very very delicious, if the store was close by I would have returned and purchased it straight away. It was different to DKNY Be Delicious where apple note is more fresh rather than sweet.

After about 20 minutes strong floral notes started coming through and together with fruity and sweet notes it turned into a mess. I started making me feel nauseous and I must admit that I am pretty open minded when it comes to various perfumes. I couldn't wait to get home and wash it off my skin. Some of it got onto my clothes as well, however it smelled better than it did on my skin. I think higher temperatures make less pleasant notes "come out".

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is my no-brainer for gift-giving. The bottle is pretty, which gives a good impression. More importantly, the fragrance is perfect for summer/spring, and very comforting. Fresh, uplifting. People LOVE getting this. You know when you give someone a gift and the person actually uses it? It's a great feeling. And the girls I have given this to, so far, they all use it and like it.

I think, if all my brainstorming fails, I will continue to get this for all the birthday girls in my life :D

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

wondeful summer-fruity-floraly fresh sent that I would suggest to anybody who enjoys sweet sents!!
if you're intrested go to your local sephora and ask for a sample( I always do that!!)

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I just love this scent. I know some people find it smells to sweet but I just love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favourite perfume by far :D
It smells really sweet, but not too much, and the packaging is just gorgeous!
And just a small tip, some people might've known it already, but i'll share it anyway. To make a perfume last longer and not smell too strong, spray it on your wrist and rub it behind your ears and neck.
Works for me ;)

I don't own this product, but really want to buy it. My friend has it, and let me tell you, this is quite the man magnet! We were out one night, and she sprayed it on both of us. Guys were literally following us around trying to sniff us! lol. totally creepy but speaks volumes about this parfume. It's sweet, it's heavy but if you are into that kinda thing, you will love it!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This sure smells like an apple-a rotting one! It is far too sweet and has a note about it that is off, giving it a 'rotting' effect. Also, it has no deeper notes to counter off the sickly sweetness(DKNY's Delicious does a better job at that). A girl in my class sitting severak seats away from me once wore this with a generous hand and it was enough to make me hate this fragrance for ever.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Overall i really like this fragance. It's sweet, floral and girly without being overpowering. I already spent a bottle of it and now i'm using the precious edition. Gorgeous packaging by the way.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

My HG perfume, I love it I always have a bottle on the go. It's very sweet, fruity and yet very sexy. I have the Body oftener in the same range and the combination works perfect.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Very sweet and creamy, tart at the same time.I detect no prominent apple, just fruitiness and a hit of floral. In the beginning it's almost too tangy and after drydown, the scent becomes sort of... Flimsy. I frequently wear it at work and people tell me I smell good and I can make a sale. However, during the holiday season, every man I showed this one to shook their heads. Just a heads up, ladies! Although I wear perfume for me and not others.
The scent is almost body splash-esque to me. Doesn't last at all. I get an hour and a half maximum. Bottle's cute, price is steep. I know how popular it is, it's just not for me.

Popular Fragrances