October 25, 2014 | 903 users online

Masks - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Face Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Jordanxoxxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

All I have to say is I didn't know what radiant skin was until looking in the mirror after using this product. I bought glam glow and I kinda like this better. It's worth the $2.50 trust me :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Such an amazing face mask! It has seriously changed my skin. I have had adult acne off on through the years but my face is quite sensitive as well.
This mask is perfect! It draws out the impurities without making your skin feel tight and dry. It has a wonderful relaxing, cooling effect and the smell is amazing, too. The smell is not as strong as the other products in their tea tree line. This has a slight lemon smell to it which tones down the tea tree oil. I use this once a week and sometimes more just on areas where I see spots coming. This mask has stopped zits dead in their tracks! Itís important to put this on as soon you see /feel a zit forming. I leave it on for about 15-20 to really let it sink in. Rinse it off and then I apply TBS pure tea tree oil to the acne prone areas. Almost immediately I can see how my skin glows, the pores look smaller and my skin feels purified and clean. At the same time it also feels like it adds a bit of moisture back into my skin.
When my skin looks stressed and tired, I always reach for this and know itís going to do the job and make it look renewed after.
TBS also sells these in small packets if you are just curious and want to try this before spending $ on it. You can easily get 2-3 uses out of the small packet. So if you have acne prone sensitive skin get yourself a packet of this and give it a try!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by GiulianaCarmela

I've been using this face mask for a couple of years now. I use it regularly once a week.

Pros: the tea tree element means it feels really revitalising and cleansing. It's fairly easy to wash off with a cloth and works well getting rid of grease and spots from my forehead in particular. I use it once a week in the evening and after I don't even need to use toner or cleanser that night, this has basically done everything. It lets skin breathe.

Cons: It doesn't really work miracles on my oily T-zone, and my nose pores never feel as clear as the rest of my face after using the product. If I saw significant improvement in my oily and pore-clogged zones, I would give it 5 lipsticks hands down. Additionally, the packaging isn't amazing, I always end up getting half the product of my fingers because I literally have to scoop it out of the tub.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by minkalover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I saw a one time use pack of this at Ulta, so I figured I'd try it. I applied the mask and immediately felt the coolness and the cleansing properties of this product going to work. After leaving it on for 15 minutes, I rinsed it off. This morning I can tell that it definitely took the redness and texture out of some of the stress acne I've been experiencing in the chin and cheek area. My overall skin tone looks better as well. My face feels softer. I might purchase this again, but it's not something that I would likely use alot. Best thing about it is the scent. I love that strong medicinal scent of tea tree oil! Not a bad product.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2014 7:57:00 AM More reviews by aimeeblack

I NEVER KNEW A FACE MASK COULD ACTUALLY GIVE YOU ACNE BUT HEY I GUESS THERE IS

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by xsxpxixdxexrxsx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is the best mask I've tried. It doesn't make my skin feel tight after, it leaves me feeling fresh and clean, and it helps with my acne. I will buy this mask again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by TrueHysteria

I love this mask , it's feel cool on your face when you apply it on and smooth up when you wash it off, i also notice my acne scars lighten up a LITTLE as well. It's just simply great, I don't like the tea free line a lot but this product just does what it said, I don't see that it's help with my acne a lot but however, it's great for just relax and smooth out your skin texture.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by dsweet730

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have constant breakouts and wanted to find something to clean my pores and reduce breakout. Unfortunately this product doesn't go skin deep. It feels cool and refreshing on my face, but I have yet to see any changes. It's quite expensive too.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by MouseChi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm using it. So so ! No change :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by katiepoodle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I did not see any benefit to this mask. In fact, I didn't notice any impact at all when I would remove it. I bought it once and never even finished it. Very expensive for what it does, which is nothing! Oh well.