July 26, 2014 | 1848 users online

Concealers - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall Stick

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticluv18

I like this concealer. I am such a sucker for concealers and whenever I am shopping and find a good-looking cheap kind (usually one under $25) I get it. I saw this one today for $1.99 and had to try it, as I noticed a lot of YouTube beauty gurus were. Honestly, I like this concealer but I also don't like it at the same time ... Weird. BUT whenever I apply concealer (even if it is a great brand proven to make skin look flawless) it doesn't work. I only use concealer for my dark, DARK undereye circles and that's it. Every concealer I used makes my undereye circles look cakey. This one does that even with powder. Just not as bad. My face concealer is my REVLON one and this one is ok for like a dollar change.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by McKennaMalik

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just needed a quick product to conceal some things on my face inbetween getting my Bare Minerals concealer. I am more of a high end product girl.
This product is hard as a rock inside the stick. It is hard for me to warm up and use. It is hard for me to blend . It isn't the worst I have used but, its up there.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by jillykine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not bad for being so cheap! I've gotten more expensive stick concealers and this does the job just fine! Will last awhile considering you use so little! I've found days where I'd wear just this and it's ultra light on your skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by echoflow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I would say this is a good concealer even for people with dry skin if you moisturize first. It covers the redness amazingly, especially around the nose. I am not fond of the packaging though, the cap kind of breaks apart after just a week. Still very much recommended if you like natural look and on a budget.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by skeeter04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was actually really pleased with this concealer. I was very skeptical about buying Wet N Wild because it was a "cheap" makeup brand but I ran out of my liquid concealer and neede something cheap. This was only $2 so I said 'screw it' and bought it. This is a creamy stick, which when you first use it the stick is kinda hard. But it does soften up some. It covers really well and being a stick concealer it stays put all freaking day. We had a party for New Years at the house we;re were fixing to move in. We slept there over night, (yes in my makeup) and the next morning my concealer was as good as it was the night before. i have dark under eye circles and this covers then great! I would definately buy this again and do recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by iheartmakeup963

I actually liked this product. I tried one of their lipsticks and was not too impressed (it was clumpy and got caught in the creases of my lips) so i was quite concerned buying this product which confuses me to why i bought their concealer in the first place, but i'm glad i did. the coverage is great and build-able. Perfect for blemishes and under eye circle.There isn't a ton of product in the tube however for their price it can't be beat.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 1:46:00 AM More reviews by AlexisTeeHee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well, I have a love/hate relationship with this concealer. My sister, my mom, & I all use this (different ones of course). I use this on my cheecks and around my nose where I tend to get really red like I've been sunburned or something. It covers pretty well. But, let me tell you I have NEVER used an eye primer. I was doing some research and I found out you could use your concealer as an eye primer. I was shocked! I LOVE THIS for PRIMING my eyelids for eyeshadows. This concealer doesn't really do the greatest job for hiding zits. I usually get bright red zits. It doesn't cover the greatest & it doesn't suit for under the eyes either. I don't have dark circles, but they usually get a tad bit blue if I don't get enough sleep.

Well, all I can say is that this is really great for a buck. I use it to prime

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by iheartowls55

I just adore this little concealer. I picked it up on a whim for the ridiculous price of ONE FREAKING DOLLAR. I'm so glad I did, because it blows some of my more expensive concealers out of the water. I use this as a blemish cover-up, not for my under eyes. I think it may be a little too creamy for that, and tends to cake up and make my bags more evident.
If you're just looking for spot control, though, this is amazing. It's in my makeup bag at all times, just in case I need a touch-up. It takes care of the blemish super quickly, and the staying power is great. I prefer it to any of the Clinique concealers or the Revlon ColorStay. I am so impressed with the Wet and Wild brand lately. Super product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by lolilea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Don't understand the hate for this, I was expecting to come on here and see rave reviews for this awesome lil gem I found.

I was on the coast and forgot to bring half my makeup. Found this lil thing and tried it that same night. I was disappointed with the colour range at first but it actually works for my neutral leaning warm ppp skin. It's coverage is medium, can be blended out to a matte sheer. I apply after a sheer fdtn, to any areas that i have redness, acne scars and to eye area. I've found this stuff looks so natural i can actually draw big lines on my acne scared cheeks, blend out and everything looks perfect and natural yet covers those up a treat. For the price, I can afford to be extravagant with the product unlike bobbibrown or ud 247 that I usually use.for under eye, this probs isn't the best as I have to apply a second layer with the ud247, but then I do that with almost any concealer even lm or bb... heavy dark circles here. Redness at sides of nostrils are almost completely covered despite this not being yellow toned.

If I don't wear much makeup I can use this and again it looks natural. Good product. I wish they made a bigger, slightly more emollient version but still retain the coverage and matteness, that would make the perfect stick fdtn!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by tori497

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product delivers A LOT more than the price tag would have you believe. I first tried this out a few years back and was always pleased with how it worked. Then for some reason I decided to spend $4 more for Cover Girl CG Smoothers (also in a stick). I really had no complaints about the CG; it worked okay.

Then I went back to this and I realized how much better this is. A couple of things to note. It DOES have a thicker consistency and takes a little effort to get on. I always moisturize before I put any makeup on but in case you don't, you should before using this. This will help avoid any settling into lines. I DO have pinkish undertones to my skin so the medium is the PERFECT shade for me! I can see for some with yellow undertones this wouldn't work as well. The coverage is buildable and blends like a dream. Once you've got this stuff on, it takes some effort to get it off!

My only complaint is because you have to press slightly to get this on, the stick itself can break at the base. It also works great when you think it is gone; if you scoop out the bottom of the base there is a TON of product there that goes on just as well with a brush or finger. Great product, great price!!