September 30, 2014 | 1770 users online

Concealers - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall Stick

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by SM824star

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Dont buy this! I had finally found something that matched my skin for like 2 bucks, and i was so happy. That is, until i used it. Its very stiff, unblendable (is that a word???), streaky, and smells weird. I tried using it as eye primer, but shadow wouldnt even adhere. Even when you are in middle school and you see, dont buy it!!! Get something like Neutrogena or LOREAL if you are at a drugtore. :-(

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by leahlovesrosie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have a love-hate relationship with this concealer, but it's more hate. I love that it's so cheap, only $1.99. I also love the shade light. I have super fair skin, people always tell me I look like a ghost. Most concealers from the drugstore are too dark for me, but this on matches pretty well. The down side is, it doesn't blend. I can't get it to blend with my skin, and it clings to dry patches, even if I put on moisturizer beforehand.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticluv18

I like this concealer. I am such a sucker for concealers and whenever I am shopping and find a good-looking cheap kind (usually one under $25) I get it. I saw this one today for $1.99 and had to try it, as I noticed a lot of YouTube beauty gurus were. Honestly, I like this concealer but I also don't like it at the same time ... Weird. BUT whenever I apply concealer (even if it is a great brand proven to make skin look flawless) it doesn't work. I only use concealer for my dark, DARK undereye circles and that's it. Every concealer I used makes my undereye circles look cakey. This one does that even with powder. Just not as bad. My face concealer is my REVLON one and this one is ok for like a dollar change.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by McKennaMalik

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just needed a quick product to conceal some things on my face inbetween getting my Bare Minerals concealer. I am more of a high end product girl.
This product is hard as a rock inside the stick. It is hard for me to warm up and use. It is hard for me to blend . It isn't the worst I have used but, its up there.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by jillykine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not bad for being so cheap! I've gotten more expensive stick concealers and this does the job just fine! Will last awhile considering you use so little! I've found days where I'd wear just this and it's ultra light on your skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by echoflow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I would say this is a good concealer even for people with dry skin if you moisturize first. It covers the redness amazingly, especially around the nose. I am not fond of the packaging though, the cap kind of breaks apart after just a week. Still very much recommended if you like natural look and on a budget.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by skeeter04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was actually really pleased with this concealer. I was very skeptical about buying Wet N Wild because it was a "cheap" makeup brand but I ran out of my liquid concealer and neede something cheap. This was only $2 so I said 'screw it' and bought it. This is a creamy stick, which when you first use it the stick is kinda hard. But it does soften up some. It covers really well and being a stick concealer it stays put all freaking day. We had a party for New Years at the house we;re were fixing to move in. We slept there over night, (yes in my makeup) and the next morning my concealer was as good as it was the night before. i have dark under eye circles and this covers then great! I would definately buy this again and do recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by iheartmakeup963

I actually liked this product. I tried one of their lipsticks and was not too impressed (it was clumpy and got caught in the creases of my lips) so i was quite concerned buying this product which confuses me to why i bought their concealer in the first place, but i'm glad i did. the coverage is great and build-able. Perfect for blemishes and under eye circle.There isn't a ton of product in the tube however for their price it can't be beat.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 1:46:00 AM More reviews by AlexisTeeHee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well, I have a love/hate relationship with this concealer. My sister, my mom, & I all use this (different ones of course). I use this on my cheecks and around my nose where I tend to get really red like I've been sunburned or something. It covers pretty well. But, let me tell you I have NEVER used an eye primer. I was doing some research and I found out you could use your concealer as an eye primer. I was shocked! I LOVE THIS for PRIMING my eyelids for eyeshadows. This concealer doesn't really do the greatest job for hiding zits. I usually get bright red zits. It doesn't cover the greatest & it doesn't suit for under the eyes either. I don't have dark circles, but they usually get a tad bit blue if I don't get enough sleep.

Well, all I can say is that this is really great for a buck. I use it to prime

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by iheartowls55

I just adore this little concealer. I picked it up on a whim for the ridiculous price of ONE FREAKING DOLLAR. I'm so glad I did, because it blows some of my more expensive concealers out of the water. I use this as a blemish cover-up, not for my under eyes. I think it may be a little too creamy for that, and tends to cake up and make my bags more evident.
If you're just looking for spot control, though, this is amazing. It's in my makeup bag at all times, just in case I need a touch-up. It takes care of the blemish super quickly, and the staying power is great. I prefer it to any of the Clinique concealers or the Revlon ColorStay. I am so impressed with the Wet and Wild brand lately. Super product.