Wet 'n' Wild CoverAll Cover Stick

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

Great stick concealer for the price. I use shade #801. Brightens the dark circles under my eyes and works as a good eye shadow primer. Does not dry out and does not crease in the fine lines under eye if I don't use too much. Dries to a matte finish and stays put, there is no need to apply powder over this. The formula itself is hard and dry so I have to warm it up before I apply it. Other than that I have no gripes with this product. Very good for the price and it works just as well as any higher priced concealer.

on 11/2/2013 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is light to medium coverage, I wear 801 and it matches my skin very well. I just love how I can take the lid off and apply it, very easy packaging and simple application. My skin is acne prone and im fair skin so you can see my acne and scars but this does a decent job covering them without looking cakey and doesn't give me breakouts. It goes on smooth and all you have to do is blend it out (word of advice: apply some moisturizer before application if your skin tends to be dry and blend it with your fingers, not a brush).

on 10/24/2013 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This concealer is awesome, just straight up awesome. The texture and formula seem a bit dry, but still smooth enough to glide onto your skin with ease, even when applied with a brush. The cost is great, about $2-$3.

on 10/19/2013 2:29:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Dont buy this! I had finally found something that matched my skin for like 2 bucks, and i was so happy. That is, until i used it. Its very stiff, unblendable (is that a word???), streaky, and smells weird. I tried using it as eye primer, but shadow wouldnt even adhere. Even when you are in middle school and you see, dont buy it!!! Get something like Neutrogena or LOREAL if you are at a drugtore. :-(

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I have a love-hate relationship with this concealer, but it's more hate. I love that it's so cheap, only $1.99. I also love the shade light. I have super fair skin, people always tell me I look like a ghost. Most concealers from the drugstore are too dark for me, but this on matches pretty well. The down side is, it doesn't blend. I can't get it to blend with my skin, and it clings to dry patches, even if I put on moisturizer beforehand.

I like this concealer. I am such a sucker for concealers and whenever I am shopping and find a good-looking cheap kind (usually one under $25) I get it. I saw this one today for $1.99 and had to try it, as I noticed a lot of YouTube beauty gurus were. Honestly, I like this concealer but I also don't like it at the same time ... Weird. BUT whenever I apply concealer (even if it is a great brand proven to make skin look flawless) it doesn't work. I only use concealer for my dark, DARK undereye circles and that's it. Every concealer I used makes my undereye circles look cakey. This one does that even with powder. Just not as bad. My face concealer is my REVLON one and this one is ok for like a dollar change.

on 4/10/2013 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I just needed a quick product to conceal some things on my face inbetween getting my Bare Minerals concealer. I am more of a high end product girl.
This product is hard as a rock inside the stick. It is hard for me to warm up and use. It is hard for me to blend . It isn't the worst I have used but, its up there.

on 2/10/2013 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Not bad for being so cheap! I've gotten more expensive stick concealers and this does the job just fine! Will last awhile considering you use so little! I've found days where I'd wear just this and it's ultra light on your skin!

on 1/23/2013 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I would say this is a good concealer even for people with dry skin if you moisturize first. It covers the redness amazingly, especially around the nose. I am not fond of the packaging though, the cap kind of breaks apart after just a week. Still very much recommended if you like natural look and on a budget.

on 1/18/2013 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was actually really pleased with this concealer. I was very skeptical about buying Wet N Wild because it was a "cheap" makeup brand but I ran out of my liquid concealer and neede something cheap. This was only $2 so I said 'screw it' and bought it. This is a creamy stick, which when you first use it the stick is kinda hard. But it does soften up some. It covers really well and being a stick concealer it stays put all freaking day. We had a party for New Years at the house we;re were fixing to move in. We slept there over night, (yes in my makeup) and the next morning my concealer was as good as it was the night before. i have dark under eye circles and this covers then great! I would definately buy this again and do recommend it!