April 16, 2014 | 2026 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Nymphette lipglass

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2012 3:41:00 PM More reviews by ochoseis

I don't like Mac Lipglass formula at all, I hate the stickiness and that even if I put my hair behind my ear, it will somehow find its way to my lips and the sticky gloss. The color is very pretty and the smell is ok, sometimes very overpowering. But I can't bear with the stickiness, it makes me shiver just to think of that feeling on my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by shordeecat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a beautiful sheer pinky gold lipgloss. Its a good color for anybody. Its also a good everyday lipgloss color.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Luscious1104

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sucha pretty, girly, shimmery color! Although the lipglasses are sticky, I love them and this color is so neutral.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 1:55:00 PM More reviews by ambuchanan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my first MAC purchase and I'm obsessed with it. I wanted a nudey pink shade to wear everyday and I picked this one out. It goes well over my lipsticks and is great by itself. I think the texture is nice and thick, it lasts a long time and the smell/taste is pleasant. I will definitely be purchasing more Lipglasses from MAC in the future!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

Of course I just had to own this! I am crazy for pink glosses with gold shimmer! I have a bunch of them, but this is one of the front-runners. I don't mind the stickiness when it comes to lipglosses, that just means that the staying power is going to be better. I can wear this alone, or paired with a gloss. Pinks, corals, oranges, reds, plums, nudes. I've tried this gloss with just about all of them and it always adds a little extra oomph to the lips! It complements my olive/tan skintone wonderfully! (NC35, for reference.) I will certainly repurchase.

Edit: Due to MAC's new animal testing policy, I will no longer be purchasing MAC products. I changed this product's rating from a 5 to a 4. It's unfortunate, but I'd rather not support the unethical treatment that these animals have to go through.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 2:47:00 PM More reviews by anisha12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm a brown indian girl (BB Honey) and I love this lipglass cuz it gives a golden sheen over the sticky sheer pink gloss...works for a nude lip on nights out! One con is that its sticky but the MUA explained to me that that's how the lasting power is increased...works for me! ;) I really think this lipgloss would look good on all skin tones!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2011 9:00:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Love, love love this colour! I am on my second tube now, which is rare for me as I tend to use loads of different lipglosses but never actually end up finishing any of them as I am constantly buying new ones to try! This colour suits my skintone (C4/NC30) perfectly, its a golden pink and looks gorgeous with bronzed cheeks for a sunkissed look. I find it very moisturising, and not overly sticky. This will always be a staple in my bag!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2011 7:53:00 AM More reviews by ROFLsmacker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. It's very pretty in colour, medium pink with golden sparkles. I don't care for the sparkles so much, they could be more subtle. Therefore, I don't use it for everyday use unless I feel brave. The packaging is with MAC always nice. I wouldn't buy it again because it's a little to outstanding on my skin, and I'm not brave when it comes to lip colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2011 3:05:00 PM More reviews by egirl26

This is pretty and looked good over any lipstick i wore it with and added a golden sheen to it. It goes on more purpley than it looks though so the shininess would look better for night time. wouldn't repurchase but i enjoyed it when i had it. nc40

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2011 6:51:00 AM More reviews by laras219

I agree with the comment before me, it does has too much gold sparkle in it and makes my lips looks unnatural, so i never use it alone. It is pretty when used over any of my pinkish lipsticks, but i won't repurchase as there are other prettier MAC lipglasses.

It is sticky, just like any other MAC lipglass, but i dont mind because that means it lasts longer.