MAC Nymphette lipglass

4.3

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This gloss pairs well with MAC lipstick in myth. It warms up myth which can appear quite harsh without this gloss and lip liner in cork. I will definitely repurchase this golden coral/pink gloss again.

on 10/29/2013 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I purchased this product for the second time and I'm still very pleased with it It looks great on my NC45-50 skintone.

On me it comes off as a golden color suprisingly, not pink which I like.

on 3/23/2013 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

The color looks really beautiful in the tube, a peachy gold metallic, but is extremely sheer on my lips. This color could be green and it wouldn't matter because the color does not show up at all on my lips. Too bad because it looks pretty in the tube. I gave the rating 2 because like all Mac lipglasses, it is very moisturizing and has a nice sheen on top of lipstick (no sparkles or dimension). I wouldn't buy again, and I'm bummed that I got this as one of my back-to-mac recycles.

on 1/3/2013 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

VERY good lipgloss. These last for hours, you can eat and drink and these will stay on for ages even after that. They are also very pigmented and give nice colour to your lips. Despite what people say these are VERY STICKY...VERY!! But I suppose it makes them last longer when you wear them. I think the only bad thing about these is the amount of product in the tube, it's kindof hard to get product out of it, so for 13.50 these are pretty expensive, but I suppose that's what you expect from a high end brand.

on 11/26/2012 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Love this color. It's a gorgeous pink with gold and it reminds me of the Nars Orgasm blush, but for lips. It's universally flattering and is pretty sheer once you put it on. Only complaint is how sticky it is. My fiance hates it, so I try not to wear it around him, lol. MAC products are expensive but usually worth the money. I've found this lipgloss doesn't stay as long as some do, but it's not a huge hassle.

on 11/8/2012 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Nice, but very similar to Flusterose, Posh It Up, and Lovechild. I like the consistency and I love the smell of all MAC lip products. Would purchase again, although wouldn't buy it with all three other colors.

on 9/11/2012 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Gorgeous peachy/pink/gold color. Perfect for the summer. I love pairing it with MAC Style blush. However the formula leaves much to be desired. WAY too sticky. If there's any wind it's a mess. I really only wear this in the Summer but it makes my lips look so pouty and sexy. I fill my lips in with a nude lip liner (Too Faced Perfect Lips) and layer nymphette over it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Beautiful color! This works on many skintones and is beautiful over lipstick! Took one lippie off because it is very sticky. However, I do find the stikyness of this gloss helps it last longer. Just a pain during outdoor photoshoots when the wind is blowing the model's hair around;).

on 5/2/2012 3:41:00 PM

I don't like Mac Lipglass formula at all, I hate the stickiness and that even if I put my hair behind my ear, it will somehow find its way to my lips and the sticky gloss. The color is very pretty and the smell is ok, sometimes very overpowering. But I can't bear with the stickiness, it makes me shiver just to think of that feeling on my hair.

on 4/19/2012 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

It's a beautiful sheer pinky gold lipgloss. Its a good color for anybody. Its also a good everyday lipgloss color.

Recommended for Medium Skin