MAC Nymphette lipglass

4.3

on 11/26/2012 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Love this color. It's a gorgeous pink with gold and it reminds me of the Nars Orgasm blush, but for lips. It's universally flattering and is pretty sheer once you put it on. Only complaint is how sticky it is. My fiance hates it, so I try not to wear it around him, lol. MAC products are expensive but usually worth the money. I've found this lipgloss doesn't stay as long as some do, but it's not a huge hassle.

on 11/8/2012 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Nice, but very similar to Flusterose, Posh It Up, and Lovechild. I like the consistency and I love the smell of all MAC lip products. Would purchase again, although wouldn't buy it with all three other colors.

on 9/11/2012 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Gorgeous peachy/pink/gold color. Perfect for the summer. I love pairing it with MAC Style blush. However the formula leaves much to be desired. WAY too sticky. If there's any wind it's a mess. I really only wear this in the Summer but it makes my lips look so pouty and sexy. I fill my lips in with a nude lip liner (Too Faced Perfect Lips) and layer nymphette over it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Beautiful color! This works on many skintones and is beautiful over lipstick! Took one lippie off because it is very sticky. However, I do find the stikyness of this gloss helps it last longer. Just a pain during outdoor photoshoots when the wind is blowing the model's hair around;).

on 5/2/2012 3:41:00 PM

I don't like Mac Lipglass formula at all, I hate the stickiness and that even if I put my hair behind my ear, it will somehow find its way to my lips and the sticky gloss. The color is very pretty and the smell is ok, sometimes very overpowering. But I can't bear with the stickiness, it makes me shiver just to think of that feeling on my hair.

on 4/19/2012 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

It's a beautiful sheer pinky gold lipgloss. Its a good color for anybody. Its also a good everyday lipgloss color.

on 3/27/2012 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Sucha pretty, girly, shimmery color! Although the lipglasses are sticky, I love them and this color is so neutral.

on 3/4/2012 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my first MAC purchase and I'm obsessed with it. I wanted a nudey pink shade to wear everyday and I picked this one out. It goes well over my lipsticks and is great by itself. I think the texture is nice and thick, it lasts a long time and the smell/taste is pleasant. I will definitely be purchasing more Lipglasses from MAC in the future!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Of course I just had to own this! I am crazy for pink glosses with gold shimmer! I have a bunch of them, but this is one of the front-runners. I don't mind the stickiness when it comes to lipglosses, that just means that the staying power is going to be better. I can wear this alone, or paired with a gloss. Pinks, corals, oranges, reds, plums, nudes. I've tried this gloss with just about all of them and it always adds a little extra oomph to the lips! It complements my olive/tan skintone wonderfully! (NC35, for reference.) I will certainly repurchase.

Edit: Due to MAC's new animal testing policy, I will no longer be purchasing MAC products. I changed this product's rating from a 5 to a 4. It's unfortunate, but I'd rather not support the unethical treatment that these animals have to go through.

on 11/7/2011 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I'm a brown indian girl (BB Honey) and I love this lipglass cuz it gives a golden sheen over the sticky sheer pink gloss...works for a nude lip on nights out! One con is that its sticky but the MUA explained to me that that's how the lasting power is increased...works for me! ;) I really think this lipgloss would look good on all skin tones!

Recommended for Medium Skin