August 28, 2014 | 1665 users online

Treatments (Face) - Elizabeth Arden - Ceramide Advanced Time Complex Capsules

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2012 5:46:00 AM More reviews by Elise999

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

No idea why this is rated 4.2..absolutely no idea. Unless I bought a counterfeit product (unlikely), this is the worst thing I have ever bought. Absolute worst. As a moisturizer? Average. For fine lines? No effects, not even average. I can't believe it, makeupalley...4.2 ?
I will use the rest of it to moisturize my feet..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Spiderkittens

The serum leaves my skin glowing. I noticed a difference after only a few days! I use morning and evening under moisturizer. It goes on oily but sinks in after a minute without leaving skin greasy. No breakouts, and my skin is plump and moisturized. Expensive, but worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2012 7:12:00 AM More reviews by queenofrock2004

Well, I've been using this product for over a year now, and I got the full package of capsules for face and eyes and I loved them, actually I am 31 now and I have a combo skin and wanted something to maintain my complexion as I don't have any wrinkles or fine lines, this product was good for me and I only use it for once or twice a week in weekends it really gives a glow into my face in the morning, it's not a magical product but good for those who do not have any kind of troubles on their skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2012 7:26:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I tried these capsules for 2 nights before realising that my skin didnt really like what was in them! I woke with red irritated skin that was also somehow dry and tight. The oil itself sunk into my skin really well, and didnt irritate at the time before I went to sleep but something must be happening a few hours after for me to wake with a red face! Doh! :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 10:43:00 AM More reviews by cattycatty

I tried this product years ago when samples were being given out in the stores. I remember I kept going back to get the samples. LOL
They made my face feel wonderful (smooth) and it made my make up go on smoother. Sadly they were too expensive for me to buy at the time.
Skip ahead to years later and when asked what I wanted for Christmas I told hubby these. I saw them on sale.
Since I have been using them, my face feels smoother and any lines and redness on my face have gone away. People think I am the same age as my friend who is ten years younger than I am.
I used to have a few wrinkles, and with this stuff the wrinkles are gone. Yes at first when you put this on your face, it feels oily and greasy, but after about 10 minutes, you can put on a moisturizer like Alveeno and then your make up. My face feels and looks the best it ever has looked. I love these capsules. They are expensive which is why I rated price at one point (almost $3 a capsule) Sadly I was told by the company they will be selling the gold ones to replace these, which are even more expensive, but apparently they are suppose to have better things in them now and are suppose to be better???

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by BagLadyJane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, what an amazing product! I thought this was for older women, but boy was I surprised when I finally tried them! Someone told me try them because it actually made their skin less sensitive, and it really did work for me! The redness is significantly better, and my skin just seems to get better and better the more I use them. I LOVE the hygenic biodegradable capsules, and they are perfect for travel. I also just found out that they are not only great as a serum, but also leave a dewy finish when used over makeup! It's a great way to also freshen your make-up mid-day. Don't be scared of the initial shine when you apply it on your face. Your skin literally DRINKS this stuff in and it will thank you for it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2010 3:06:00 PM More reviews by JoSummers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this product as a serum. I really enjoy this product. I like the packaging, how it comes in little like beads that you break open. I like to just open it and use half of the serum in the morning, save the capsule (Sometimes I reseal it by heating a tweezers with a lighter and using that to melt the coating of the bead closed), and use the rest of the capsule at night. You can easily get 2 uses per day out of this capsule. It hydrates moderately well. I would actually prefer it to be a bit thicker. This was recommended for my skin type based on a dermatologist's book. I will probably repurchase this, though I am trying other, cheaper, serums since this one is so expensive.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 4:52:00 AM More reviews by redstone1365

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I got a generous sample of these ceramide capsules (for the face) that I was able to sample it for a month. I am 45 now and I don't have much lines modesty aside.. This product does great things for me from day one. I used the ceramide capsules for the eyes before I tried this and I was impressed with that product too so I didn't hesitate to try this one though it looked a bit oily when I first opened a capsule. The oil disappeared into my face after few seconds and doesnt feel oily at all. If anything, it was instantly smooth and soft. The next morning when i woke up it looked even better. When I'm not really allergic to a product my face doesn't react until about a week. It would actually work fabulously on that first week. After a week, that would be the acid test, if the product stopped working or if its giving me negative reactions like breakouts or bumps. All was well after a week and up to now on my 2nd month it's working wonders on my skin. My skin looks really smooth and radiant. A lot of people noticed my skin looks plump and tight to think that I also lost weight which usually makes skin look saggy. I bought 2 jars that was on sale because I know this is going to be a keeper. Great product. I'm glad I read the reviews, analyzed and tried. Maybe it's not for everyone but it's for me :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 3:26:00 PM More reviews by mzthisnthat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My DSPW complexion loves these, soaks up the moisture and plumps up. Another real plus - they do not cause burning/stinging nor do they cause my chin to break out with little white bumps like most moisturizers do. Will definitely repurchase. I found mine on Amazon, 90 capsules for about $35.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2010 1:22:00 AM More reviews by ayuhasida

Too oily and probably not for me