Redken Outshine 01 anti frizz polishing milk

4.2

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium 11, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylparaben, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat protein, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride

on 10/17/2011 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I washed my hair this morning and didnt have enough time to style it so i just through on a hat over my damp hair and ran off to work. I'd planned to keep the hat on all day whilst at work but I couldnt take the itching and heat anymore, the hat just had to go! I couldnt bare to reveal my hat hair either so I datched into a nearby salon and bought this product to help control my mess of hair. Since my hair was already dry this worked suprisingly well to shape and defrizz my hair, with the help of a brush of course and all the fly aways and bends were gone.
I give it points for not having any waxy residue or any feeling of gunk either. It dissolves and spreads nicely, makes hair more managable and gives a bit of softness and shine too. hair still falls naturally and has lots of movement.
It's brilliant because you can use it on damp or dry hair.
Its a good product but Im actually not crazy about it, so at this point im not sure if I will purchase it again, though I will definetly keep it in my handbag for these winter months when the scarves and hats tend to fluff up my hair.

on 8/9/2011 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Didn't do much for me except make my hair feel greasy/matted. I'm hoping that I just got a bad batch because I have had a lot of luck with other redken products. I still pull it out every now and again to give it another shot, but.. meh. There are better quality frizz products out there.

This is a really great product if you have frizzy, hard to control, and dull hair. My hair isn't thick and curly, it's actually straight and fine but I have lots of it and it's pretty long.

You need SOOO little of this product, trust me! I apply this when my hair is wet, not damp or dry, and it works wonderfully. I don't like it for flyaways but it definitely gives my hair some extra shine and smoothness. I use this everytime I wash my hair (every 3-4 days). Be aware that this CAN make your hair greasy. A little goes a very long way, so definitely bear that in mind.

I have the 1 fl oz tube and I like the packaging. It also smells great (a lot better than the All Soft conditioner and shampoo) like a salon.

It's a little unnecessary for me but who knows I might repurchase the 1 fl oz, just to have handy :)

on 4/18/2011 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This product did not work any better on my hair than cheaper alternatives. It was just average for both frizz control and shine. For the relatively high price I could do much better.

on 3/12/2011 5:14:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I have extremely thick hair and 1 1/2 pumps of this product eliminates frizz and makes my hair so shiny. I like the fact that you can use this on either wet or dry hair unlike most other anti-frizz products that can only be applied on wet hair. $17 is a bit expensive for a small bottle like this but the design of the bottle allows you to get every last drop of the product. This small bottle lasted me 4 months while using it every other day.

on 1/5/2011 4:20:00 PM

I have thick, somewhat coarse, wavy hair. This product does eliminate frizz while also giving some texture and shine. I really do like it, and the smell is lovely. My only problem is the below average amount of product you get. It really bugs me. I mean for the price, they should be giving you a larger bottle. I don't mind spending the money but give me something for it. Also, the last packaging I bought was extraordinarily IMPRACTICAL and made it impossible to get the last couple pumps out. Ugh. I hate when companies do stupid things with a great product.

on 10/27/2010 1:23:00 PM

Recommended by a stylist to give a more polished daily look. Works very well if you want to give your hair a little oomph in the morning. I apply it on completely dry hair until my thick, coarse hair starts looking shiny and texturized.

Only downside is there is no easy way to tell how much is left except by weight.

Solid product, decent price. I'll keep using it.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Given the favorable reviews, I had high hopes for this styling product . . . Unfortunately, it did NOTHING for my thick, coarse, frizzy hair--in fact, it made my hair greasy looking. Waste of $17.

on 7/12/2010 11:58:00 PM

I am in love with this product! I bought it on a whelm and i am so happy with it! The packaging i great because you get to use every last bit and the results are amazing, at least for my hair. It smells sooo great and it makes your hair shine without the greasy look or feel. I am definitely going to repurchase!

on 7/12/2010 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

So, I'm not feeling the love with this product. My hair is dry,dry,dry, fine and very thick. I used a marble size amount and it didn't touch my hair. I've tried it on damp hair and dry hair. 17$ is too expensive for no effect. I'm returning it.