July 29, 2014 | 1938 users online

Styling Products - Redken - Outshine 01 anti frizz polishing milk

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Janay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product did not work any better on my hair than cheaper alternatives. It was just average for both frizz control and shine. For the relatively high price I could do much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Celestineee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have extremely thick hair and 1 1/2 pumps of this product eliminates frizz and makes my hair so shiny. I like the fact that you can use this on either wet or dry hair unlike most other anti-frizz products that can only be applied on wet hair. $17 is a bit expensive for a small bottle like this but the design of the bottle allows you to get every last drop of the product. This small bottle lasted me 4 months while using it every other day.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by taragirl

I have thick, somewhat coarse, wavy hair. This product does eliminate frizz while also giving some texture and shine. I really do like it, and the smell is lovely. My only problem is the below average amount of product you get. It really bugs me. I mean for the price, they should be giving you a larger bottle. I don't mind spending the money but give me something for it. Also, the last packaging I bought was extraordinarily IMPRACTICAL and made it impossible to get the last couple pumps out. Ugh. I hate when companies do stupid things with a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 1:23:00 PM More reviews by mechanicaljen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Recommended by a stylist to give a more polished daily look. Works very well if you want to give your hair a little oomph in the morning. I apply it on completely dry hair until my thick, coarse hair starts looking shiny and texturized.

Only downside is there is no easy way to tell how much is left except by weight.

Solid product, decent price. I'll keep using it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2010 8:58:00 AM More reviews by sleeptheclockaround

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Given the favorable reviews, I had high hopes for this styling product . . . Unfortunately, it did NOTHING for my thick, coarse, frizzy hair--in fact, it made my hair greasy looking. Waste of $17.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 11:58:00 PM More reviews by devabrooks

I am in love with this product! I bought it on a whelm and i am so happy with it! The packaging i great because you get to use every last bit and the results are amazing, at least for my hair. It smells sooo great and it makes your hair shine without the greasy look or feel. I am definitely going to repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2010 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Luckyboy

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So, I'm not feeling the love with this product. My hair is dry,dry,dry, fine and very thick. I used a marble size amount and it didn't touch my hair. I've tried it on damp hair and dry hair. 17$ is too expensive for no effect. I'm returning it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Chelsea67

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product! I put it in my damp hair before I blow dry and it leaves it so soft, silky, and smooth!
It defrizzes my hair and leaves it shiny!
The only problem I have had is if I use too much, it can weigh down my hair, so a pea size is perfect for my long, thick hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Bethisfree20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've spent 10 years trying to find a general styling cream that works as well as this, and I will continue to use this product as long as they make it (and I'll probably horde a few bottles if it is ever discontinued!). This product has a great smell, a little goes a long way, and it works equally well in wet/air dried and post-heat styling hair styles. Also, my hair is both fine (top 1/3 of my hair) and coarse (bottom 1/3), and this product works perfectly on both types. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 1:17:00 AM More reviews by lesleighhhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I take a shower with Biolage Color Care shampoo, that new L'Oreal EverPure conditioner then apply this stuff after i take a shower and air dry... and wow. My hair is like glass-shiny. I have the dullest dryest hair and i just straightened my hair with BedHead After Party and looked at my hair in the mirror and literally said out loud "danggg"!

The only reason i won't buy again is cause it'll last forever and i received it in a swap anyway so there's no "again"

Love it! Haven't tried it on dry hair though