April 18, 2014 | 1685 users online

Makeup Brushes - Revlon - Blush Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2008 10:42:00 AM More reviews by mrschloe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think for the price this is a top brush. It has a perly handle and its soft and strong.
The only thing I don't like about it is being a little on the short side. It comes inside a plastic bag! Don't regret buying!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2006 12:49:00 PM More reviews by lulu2u2

This was also my first brush - ever! I bought it because I had a blush that didn't come with a brush and was desprate to try it out. It is not the softest brush I have ever tried, but it really is a nice quality for a drugstore brush. I don't have any problem getting too much product on it because I've used it for more than two years and I guess I've gotten used to it. It has started shedding since it's gotten older, so I am on the hunt for a new one, but when it was still young, it was a great brush. I reccomend this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2006 7:36:00 AM More reviews by nakeeyark

this was the very first makeup brush i bought, and of course it holds a fond spot in my heart =) considering it is a drugstore brush, this works very well -- picks up enough pigment and blends on my cheek flawlessly. however, after trying other brushes both higher-end and low-end, ive realized that the smaller head on this causes me to have to work extra hard for the blush to look natural. doesnt mean its a bad brush, just means that ive found better alternatives. i still keep this around and use it, but mark's blush and bronzer brush has topped it in terms of affordability and excellence. in addition, im not a fan of the red handle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2006 8:12:00 PM More reviews by bablondie25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I thought this was a great blush brush, worked well and I used it for about 2 years straight.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2005 4:01:00 AM More reviews by starvay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

picks up way too much blush and doesn't deposit it. Skip it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2005 5:48:00 PM More reviews by VintageSinger

Decent brush. Good tapering on the brush. Blends color fairly well. Picks up too much blush though. Also sheds. Won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2005 5:15:00 AM More reviews by clakergrl8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For what you pay for, around $5, this is definitely a good buy. It's soft, deposits the color evenly and it doesn't shed.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2004 8:57:00 PM More reviews by santokie77

I purchased this after I tossed my Maybelline brush because it was 50% off and I had $1.00 off coupon and so it was definitely cheap. But it's horrid! I scratches my face like crazy and it sheds badly! It didn't even last me 6 months! Waste of money. I would rather buy one expensive brush to last me a lifetime than to keep on buying cheap brushes that I have to replace every year.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2004 11:57:00 PM More reviews by belle2216

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

For what it costs... I didn't find it to be much better than the crumby brushes that come with drug store brand blushes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2004 4:18:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

i bought this at Ulta today and i think its an "ok" brush...it cost me like $5...i think my sonia kashuk one is waaay better...at least it doesnt scratch my face and it picks up pigment better...if ur looking for a d/s brush...ur better off investing in SK