Revlon Blush Brush

3.3

on 2/11/2008 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I think for the price this is a top brush. It has a perly handle and its soft and strong.
The only thing I don't like about it is being a little on the short side. It comes inside a plastic bag! Don't regret buying!

on 10/17/2006 12:49:00 PM

This was also my first brush - ever! I bought it because I had a blush that didn't come with a brush and was desprate to try it out. It is not the softest brush I have ever tried, but it really is a nice quality for a drugstore brush. I don't have any problem getting too much product on it because I've used it for more than two years and I guess I've gotten used to it. It has started shedding since it's gotten older, so I am on the hunt for a new one, but when it was still young, it was a great brush. I reccomend this.

on 3/5/2006 7:36:00 AM

this was the very first makeup brush i bought, and of course it holds a fond spot in my heart =) considering it is a drugstore brush, this works very well -- picks up enough pigment and blends on my cheek flawlessly. however, after trying other brushes both higher-end and low-end, ive realized that the smaller head on this causes me to have to work extra hard for the blush to look natural. doesnt mean its a bad brush, just means that ive found better alternatives. i still keep this around and use it, but mark's blush and bronzer brush has topped it in terms of affordability and excellence. in addition, im not a fan of the red handle.

on 1/30/2006 8:12:00 PM

I thought this was a great blush brush, worked well and I used it for about 2 years straight.

on 12/31/2005 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

picks up way too much blush and doesn't deposit it. Skip it.

Decent brush. Good tapering on the brush. Blends color fairly well. Picks up too much blush though. Also sheds. Won't repurchase.

on 3/15/2005 5:15:00 AM

For what you pay for, around $5, this is definitely a good buy. It's soft, deposits the color evenly and it doesn't shed.

on 10/11/2004 8:57:00 PM

I purchased this after I tossed my Maybelline brush because it was 50% off and I had $1.00 off coupon and so it was definitely cheap. But it's horrid! I scratches my face like crazy and it sheds badly! It didn't even last me 6 months! Waste of money. I would rather buy one expensive brush to last me a lifetime than to keep on buying cheap brushes that I have to replace every year.

on 3/26/2004 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For what it costs... I didn't find it to be much better than the crumby brushes that come with drug store brand blushes.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i bought this at Ulta today and i think its an "ok" brush...it cost me like $5...i think my sonia kashuk one is waaay better...at least it doesnt scratch my face and it picks up pigment better...if ur looking for a d/s brush...ur better off investing in SK