December 18, 2014 | 1634 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love love this eyeliner! This is basically one of my holy grail drugstore eyeliners! Has a beautiful matte finish and lasts such a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Pandahk23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this liquid eyeliner!! The color is a very dark rich black and not faded black ,or coal like most eyeliners and it's matte.The bottle actually lasts between 3-5 months for me and i use it on a daily basis.The only things is I have very oily eye lids which can cause my eyeliner to transfer on to my upper eyelids just a bit after a couple (6-9) hours, but I've used all types of liquid/gel eyeliners and this product worked the best for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by dalaudrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite eye liner ever!
Very black, precise, matte and stay a very long time.
BUT It's NOT waterproof... Sometime it fades when I'm laughing...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2014 7:23:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

A good little liquid eyeliner to have laying around! I don't always wear liner on my upper lash line, but when I do - I opt for this. It is tiny and easy to navigate across your lash line - and if you mess up you can easily layer it to even it out. Even though I have had mine forever, the actual consistency is still super liquidy, and has not dried up at all. I think this may also be one of the richest, darkest blacks you can find for the upper lid. It is completely opaque when wet, and dries that way too. Once it's on your lid, it's not going anywhere either! I picked mine up at the drugstore for under 5 dollars - soooo worth it. Will definitely repurchase when I run out!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by scarletwoundsmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is not my HG liner, but it works for now. //Pros: opaque color (with the black and brown. Not with the purple), cheap, I like the brush, dries quickly. //Cons: the purple is not opaque, and I can't do a winged liner with this cuz my eyes water (allergies) and it smears. //but overall, good everyday liner. Still looking for the HG.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by stephc917

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to enjoy this liner but it's too thick for my liking... It did work make a thin line but it got into my lashes and it would smudge easy... If it was a little thinner just a little I would love it! But it's an okay liner for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 8:32:00 AM More reviews by HappyUnicornSmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pros:
-Inexpensive
-Decent amount
-The tip is the perfect shape for the cat-eye look
-The color pigment in the black shade is great. Very deep!

Cons:
-When I have this on and I cry, it rains, or I sweat and wipe near my eyes, this stuff smears all over the place. Gotta watch out!

Overall I really like this and I'll probably continue to use it forever. Comes off quick with make up remover wipes from Equate or Coconut Oil. Comes off alright with some types of face washes or cleansers. Honestly, my Essence gel liner is way harder to get off than this. But, over all it does stick around during the day well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by ceah

I love this liner in black and I have combo skin. This last all day on my oily lids, especially with my Milani eye primer. I also like the applicator brush because it just the right size for thickness of line that I prefer. Overall, I would definitely buy this again, and it's pretty cheap as well. I think I will also try the waterproof one as well to see how stacks up.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by skitles78

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used hands down. I use the non-waterproof version and it lasts all day, and thats even with my oily eyelids. Also this eyeliner is so black and has a lot of intensity to it unlike other liquid eyeliners I have used. I have been wearing it daily for almost a year now b

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2014 5:39:00 AM More reviews by pinkykathy

The worst eyeliner I have ever used. It smudges all day especially at the inner corner. I do not have oily eyelid, but this e/l just does not work for me at all. Also it dry very slowly. pls stay away from this E/L.