January 27, 2015 | 1994 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by sarahhanzz

MY FAVORITE LIQUID LINER. I will never go to another.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 3:42:00 AM More reviews by bettybear135

This is a rlly rlly REALLY good eyeliner-when you master the art of using liquid eyeliners. For me, I swipe the eyeliner brush on the inside edge of the bottle so there is as little product on the brush as possible and than apply it. If the line is too thin, I'd go back to it after it dries. So this eyeliner isn't the quick easy to use kinda eyeliner, but it's soooo black . For those complaining that this thing smudges, make sure it dries before doing anything else. If it creases, what I do is I use a primer( I use the urban decay one) and that I use maybelline's color tattoo in bad to the bronze, than finally, I use wet n wild's pink shimmery shade in walking on egg shells over the color tattoo. That beautiful eyeshadow plus this true black eyeliner with a sexy wing, makes me feel so complete<3 love this thing! Plus it's cheap. Although for those just starting out on liquid eyeliners, go for those felt tip ones first than use this:) good luck!!! And this thing lasts forever too:P

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love love this eyeliner! This is basically one of my holy grail drugstore eyeliners! Has a beautiful matte finish and lasts such a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Pandahk23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this liquid eyeliner!! The color is a very dark rich black and not faded black ,or coal like most eyeliners and it's matte.The bottle actually lasts between 3-5 months for me and i use it on a daily basis.The only things is I have very oily eye lids which can cause my eyeliner to transfer on to my upper eyelids just a bit after a couple (6-9) hours, but I've used all types of liquid/gel eyeliners and this product worked the best for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by dalaudrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite eye liner ever!
Very black, precise, matte and stay a very long time.
BUT It's NOT waterproof... Sometime it fades when I'm laughing...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2014 7:23:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

A good little liquid eyeliner to have laying around! I don't always wear liner on my upper lash line, but when I do - I opt for this. It is tiny and easy to navigate across your lash line - and if you mess up you can easily layer it to even it out. Even though I have had mine forever, the actual consistency is still super liquidy, and has not dried up at all. I think this may also be one of the richest, darkest blacks you can find for the upper lid. It is completely opaque when wet, and dries that way too. Once it's on your lid, it's not going anywhere either! I picked mine up at the drugstore for under 5 dollars - soooo worth it. Will definitely repurchase when I run out!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by scarletwoundsmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is not my HG liner, but it works for now. //Pros: opaque color (with the black and brown. Not with the purple), cheap, I like the brush, dries quickly. //Cons: the purple is not opaque, and I can't do a winged liner with this cuz my eyes water (allergies) and it smears. //but overall, good everyday liner. Still looking for the HG.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by stephc917

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to enjoy this liner but it's too thick for my liking... It did work make a thin line but it got into my lashes and it would smudge easy... If it was a little thinner just a little I would love it! But it's an okay liner for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 8:32:00 AM More reviews by HappyUnicornSmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pros:
-Inexpensive
-Decent amount
-The tip is the perfect shape for the cat-eye look
-The color pigment in the black shade is great. Very deep!

Cons:
-When I have this on and I cry, it rains, or I sweat and wipe near my eyes, this stuff smears all over the place. Gotta watch out!

Overall I really like this and I'll probably continue to use it forever. Comes off quick with make up remover wipes from Equate or Coconut Oil. Comes off alright with some types of face washes or cleansers. Honestly, my Essence gel liner is way harder to get off than this. But, over all it does stick around during the day well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by ceah

I love this liner in black and I have combo skin. This last all day on my oily lids, especially with my Milani eye primer. I also like the applicator brush because it just the right size for thickness of line that I prefer. Overall, I would definitely buy this again, and it's pretty cheap as well. I think I will also try the waterproof one as well to see how stacks up.