Cover Girl Clean Make Up

2.9

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/28/2013 1:28:00 AM

Feels heavy and makes my face oily

on 9/5/2013 1:18:00 AM

This makes my eyes sting and water on and off all day long. I'm not even putting it in my eyes!

on 8/27/2013 8:22:00 AM

The worst foundation ever made probably . Doesn't cover at all.. Do not buy unless you can't afford better but it leaves you streaky

on 8/16/2013 3:30:00 AM

Smells and made my face oily.

on 4/23/2013 9:07:00 PM

I got Cover Girl Clean Oil Control for my minorly oily skin, and I love it. It looks natural and flawless. My drugstore must-have!

This foundation turned way orange on me. At first I thought it had gone bad because of the nasty smell, but reading the other reviews I see I'm not the only one to notice. The glass bottle makes me nervous about dropping it. Cover Girl makes other nice products, but holy cow did they strike out here. At least I didn't waste too much money on it.

on 11/8/2012 3:27:00 AM

This foundation is really awful!! I have very fair skin and bought the lightest shade only to find that it was very orange. And even if you can get the right colour it is very watery, does not cover and slips off your face in a couple of hours while going even more orange! It is also very highly perfumed and stinks like bad medicine, and I am the sort of person who is very tolerant to smells but this is the worst I have encountered. Im glad some people liked this but I thought it was terrible.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This foundation is an absolute disaster aha. The colours are reaaally orange. I don't think they match anyones skin tone. (Unless your skin is orange of course.) The packaging is terrible! No pump,no squeezy bottle. No nothing. Just a glass bottle,that you have to tip upside down to get the liquid out. The consistency is thick thick thick. It stinks of this really disgusting smell,more like a medicine smell than a foundation smell. Ew.It did absolutely nothing for me,i am actually disgraced at Cover Girl for releasing this product.

on 5/11/2012 10:46:00 PM

Ugh ugh ugh ugh!!! I had the worst experience with this makeup. I am happy to hear that some have luck with it, because it made my skin break out SO BAD!! My skin is breakout prone, but it was behaving and clearing up, and ever since using this practically ever pore in my face is clogged. I know it says non-comedogenic, but for me it was definitely not because I broke out so bad. I have to say, it didn't make my skin feel greasy but it did make my skin look cakey. I also didn't like the smell. I would never repurchase, and now I have to find something that will clear up my skin. Use with caution!

on 3/30/2012 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was using an Avon foundation which was a "clean" foundation like this so when it came time to get more makeup I looked for something basic. I wanted a makeup that would leave a clean look, didnt cake, wouldnt clog pores orcause mynose and chin to get oily. I also didnt want to spend $8 or $9 for a bottle of makeup. And this product does that. I use it everyday. It covers good, never looks cakey, in fact you usually cant even tell Im wearing it. It doesnt rub off or cause my skin to feel greasy even when im sweating. This is a good basic foundation for the price.