Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner

3.5

Water Purified, SD Alcohol 40, Glycolic Acid, Witch Hazel, Sodium PCA, Salicylic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Extract, Peppermint Extract, Allantoin, Sodium Lactate, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrances

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I first used this last year and I thought it did nothing for my skin and zits. But I liked it for cleaning my skin, getting rid of leftover makeup after washing and used it for a couple of months. And after a year went by, I started using it every night again and the next morning saw it shrunk my zits. I'll definitely continue using this product.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I used the whole bottle to give it a proper chance, but I wasn't impressed as this is indeed mostly ethanol. Also didn't notice any positive changes in skin tone or pore size from the AHA/BHA in this.

I got this toner because I found out I was allergic to my other one I had been using. I really like this one because I feel like it makes me face feel clean and crisp. I'm not 100% sure if if really reduces my pore on my skin. I only have big pores on my nose and those aren't going away any time soon. It can be drying so make sure you use a face lotion but you should already do that. I am almost out and I plan on buying it again. And I also love the smell it's a weird kinda but love it

I have repurchased this over and over. If I run out, I make a note of picking more up asap because within a couple of days I can tell after not using. Whatever traces of dirt or makeup my cleanser left behind, this toner picks up without drying out my skin. This is one of the few drugstore toners with AHAs as well. I wish it didn't contain alcohol, but this visibly diminishes pores. I love it!

I love all Neutrogena products! I use this after I wash my face. I love the tingle it leaves on your skin. It has reduced the size of my pores. You do have to use it regularly to see results. It's not an overnight fix for your pores. Just be patient, you notice a difference after about 2 weeks. I really love the light smell too. Good stuff!

Not much different than other toners I've used. It's good to use after exfoliated to wipe away any remaining makeup residue. It hasn't changed the size of my visible pores. It leaves my skin dry, just as any toner would, so be sure to moisturize afterwards. I would recommend sea breeze antibacterial toner for a third of the price.

This product was supposed to make pores less visible. My experience with this product proved differently. This product made my pores very large and noticeable. I also have an oily t-zone and this seemed to make it much worse. This product also made my face red, splotchy and itchy. I wouldn't recommend it.

been using it for a week now..Don't really notice the difference in pores but it's good as a everyday toner...doesn't dry out skin at all

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I use this twice a day due to my oily skin and it doesn't dry my skin out although I do use a moisturiser. I feel like it's really helped calm down my acne prone spots which is a huge relief.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I bought this, along with the exfoliating cleanser without researching it at all because a) I was looking for a drugstore product that would help with the pool-sized pores I have around my nose, and b) Target had a deal going at the time where if you bought this and the exfoliating cleanser, you could get Neutrogena makeup wipes free, which I used at the time, so I figured that since it was something I was interested in, I might as well take the extra incentive and buy them both.

I've had both these products for about two months now, and I've used them almost every single day, twice a day, with the exceptions of days where I'm simply too exhausted from school to bother with doing anything more than running a makeup wipe over my face to clean it. Honestly, I have a bit of a love/hate with this toner. I don't feel like I saw much difference with the cleanser/toner combo in regards to my pores and I like the cleanser(I left a full review on this cleansers product page as well) but with the toner-I find that I like it less than I do the cleanser. My skin continued to feel really clean after using it, and I definitely felt like it was getting deep into my pores even when I hadn't used it right after the cleanser in the same line but after a different cleanser I still felt like it did well.

The downsides were that I feel like it really stung my face at times, though I've had toners that have stung my face more; it doesn't make my skin feel tight nor does it feel like its drying out my skin.

At the time of my writing this review, I've decided that I'm not going to rush out and repurchase neither the toner nor the cleanser to see if I find a cleanser I like better and I'm going to go back to the alcohol free toner by Neutrogena; but I am going to keep these in mind since I don't totally hate them.