Philosophy Baby Grace

3.7

on 6/29/2010 5:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Smells soo good & just puts you in a calm mood. I always have a bottle of this on hand. Never over-powering. Doesn't give you a headache either. Love it, try it~ =)

love it love it love it!my daughters called grace so i have the entire Grace ranges!but i think baby grace is probably my favourite. i see alot of people saying it smells like a baby, for me it doesnt smell like baby powder or that kind of baby smell, it just smells nice and fresh and clean, really comforting.

on 6/2/2010 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

like swedishgirl26 said it smells "pure" like a baby i really like this perfume

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love it! It's smells so clean and pure, like white and pink waterlilys in a Swedish lake in blushing june. If you mix 1part Monyette Paris, 1part j'Adore Dior and 1part "spirit of moonflower" (by body shop) this is what you get. Amazing!

on 5/20/2010 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Based on the reviews here, I can tell this is a very polarizing scent. People either like it a lot or dislike it a lot. But I like it. I find it innocent and powdery. It's not at all soapy or "clean", which is what Philosophy is known for. If you want that, try the other graces. This one just may be my favorite. It kind of reminds me of the Heavenly Angels scent from Victoria's Secret. It's extremely powdery, but not in a way that reminds me of diapers, like other reviewers. It's soft and pretty with just a teensy hint of musk. Of all the Grace scents, this is my favorite. The lasting power leaves more to be desired, but I expect that from an EDT. This is great for the gym or after a nice warm bath, when you just want a soft scent that feels cozy and won't offend anyone.

on 3/27/2010 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am a huge Guerlain perfumista. I adore the gorgeous rich classics like Mitsouko and Shalimar, and the gorgeous new (not to mention expensive) L'art et la Matiere line, Les Charnel Elixirs, Parisiennes, etc, along with all the new Van Cleef exclusives. Great stuff! Yet I still keep this little comfort scent on hand for certain days. It's no work of art, but it's soft and snuggly and just right some days. My husband likes it, as do a few of my teen daughters.

on 3/24/2010 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I am on the fence about this one. I love Amazing Grace and I like Pure Grace for everyday use. But this one, I'm not sure. I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt because I've had a cold, so my sinuses aren't at 100%. Right now, this smells like jheri curl or something.

I am hoping I can grow to like this or that I'm not getting the true scent because of the current olfactory drama going on. Will update in a few weeks with a renewed outlook. I just spent close to a hundred dollars for the lotion, spray and shower gel. So, please, oh please, just let it be the nose!

Update: Ended up having a sinus infection....after that wore off and I sprayed the Baby Grace, it smelled different. I will use this for an everyday, around the house scent so I can save the Amazing Grace for going out. B Grace is kind of sweet and powdery.

on 2/15/2010 10:18:00 AM

Love this stuff. I don't know if I have the alcohol or alcohol-free version but whatever it is, I love the scent. Sometimes it lasts on me, like if I spray it at night, it'll still be there in the morning. When I'm going to class or work, though, I spray Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely, and then this, to really get it to stick on the skin and give me that lovely (haha) powdery smell I love. I'm a little nervous that Sephora is only carrying this online though- I hope it's not discontinued!

on 12/31/2009 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

After having a small bottle of the Amazing Grace, I have decided that this one is just not for me. I do like it, but there is something kind of freaky about a twenty something smelling like a baby. Nice scent, not my cup of tea. Great if you want something really soft and you like a real powdery type scent.

on 12/22/2009 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This fragrance smells like Desitin. It smells like I used diaper rash cream as a body lotion. Why would anyone want to smell like baby diaper?

Popular Fragrances