Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

4.1

Aqua/Water/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Myristate, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Heptanoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Parfum/Fragrance, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Lecithin, Sodium PCA, Tapioca Starch, Dehydroacetic Acid, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Linalool, Caramel, Disodium EDTA, Morus Alba Root Extract, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Eugenol, Tocopherol, BHT

on 9/14/2013 5:26:00 AM

I love a good hand cream and this has never disappointed ! I have used this on and off for years and yes I do keep coming back to it. Over the years I have also converted a number of friends to being Clarins hand cream users and I still think it makes a great gift.( I'm a strong believer that gifts should be personal and luxurious and I think this is perfect and within a reasonable budget range!!! ) I only use this product at night as it doesn't have an SPF , its light , smells divine, really fresh and I wake up to lovely soft hands. My husband also uses it and amazingly thought the age spots on his hands had faded over the time he used it so he fully endorses it as a regular repurchase ! I agree with some other comments made that the SPF 15 is too low which is why I wouldn't purchase that one, although I understand that it has been discontinued so its a mute point. This product has a bit of a cult following and to be honest I'm not surprised. It outlasts other hand creams in terms of the quantity you need to use. Its soaks in beautifully and I believe it is a treatment and does more than your average cream. It rubs in well, doesn't leave any residue and basically it works. I am a bit of a junky when it comes to products and even if I love something I will always look for another product , I figure its nice to keep trying new products. I tend to alternate but as I said earlier yes I do keep coming back to this little beauty :). I have read comments about the need to cut the tube to get the last part of the product out, I haven't actually found that. The packaging is fairly pliable so a good squeeze has been adequate. I did cut the tube to see how much product was left when I couldn't physically squeeze anymore out and was pleasantly surprised, bugger all to be honest. So yes this will always find it's way back to my bed side table.

on 7/11/2013 11:29:00 PM

This is a lovely hand cream. Very moisturizing, lightly scented (mostly clean and citrus with a hint of floral and powder) and a nice basic package. I am a cashier so I bag groceries all day and the bags suck the oils right out of my finger tips. This restores moisture quite nicely, even when I also use alcohol based hand sanitizer. When I use up my other hand creams I will be repurchasing this.

on 5/5/2013 5:48:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Absolutely one of the best hand and nail creams on the market today. I've tried so many that I was thrilled to have found this product. I get weekly manicures which has made my nails very dry, to the point where my manicurist told me not to put polish on for about a month. I purchased this cream and used it over the course of that month, and my nails have never looked better or stronger. The moisture is perfect for daytime, as it absorbs quickly yet leaves hand soft and smooth. I love that it comes in a travel size, which I always keep in my handbag. I also have the large size for home use. I can't live without this cream and am thrilled that Clarins did it again. Note that I wear Clarins SPF 40, which doesn't contain anything else but the SPF, over the product when I go outside. Clarins also sells the hand lotion with SPF 15, but I'm fair and need more SPF than that.

on 2/25/2013 8:55:00 AM

I bought a 4 pack of this from the duty free in London's Heathrow before a transatlantic flight. The luxury of something nice-smelling and moisturising on a plane!

The texture is rich and the immediate delicate orange scent hits you straight out of the tube. Rich enough to keep the cuticles of a prolific hand-washer happy - this is a big deal for me.

My only scruples come with effectively getting out the last fifth of a tube without cutting it open, which is a bit of a bore if you're on the go, and is almost not worth the bother unless you're at home.

It's fairly expensive for something you will wash off many times in a day, but as a treat, I believe it's worth it.

PROS
fragranced if you like this fragrance
absorbs quickly
easy to squirt out of the tube
good for people who remember to moisturize their hands before they get cracks and skin splits
a good gift

CONS
not rich enough for my scaly hands
fragrance- you may not like the smell
not that effective if you have very dry skin around your cuticle area
not that helpful by the time cracks and splits have appeared on your hands

on 2/17/2013 3:08:00 AM

HG handcream. I always end up buying this handcream again. Sometimes I try other brands, but nothing absorbs so quickly as this one. I don't mind the smell at all. To be honest, I love it. It smells a bit like oranges and mandarines... :-)

This hand cream helps to soften your hands and claims to strengthen your nails. When I use this product my hands are instantly soft and my dry cuticles disappear. I do find that you need to reapply this product throughout the day to maintain soft hands. The packing is pretty simple, nothing fancy. It has a mature fragrance which some people might not like. This hand cream will last you awhile since it is 100ml, and it should because it is almost $30.

on 1/3/2013 3:18:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Not moristurizing enough, good to use in summer time. Not crazy for this granny style smell, either.

on 11/13/2012 7:05:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Best hand cream ever, smells lovely and absorbs beautifully!

on 10/23/2012 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

best hand cream Ive tried since I can't easily get my ultimate favorite hand cream (Beaute Pacifique) and I've tried them all.
The scent is strong and reminds me of my grandmother- thankfully she was an elegant woman.

Top Rated Clarins Products