February 1, 2015 | 1939 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Clarins - Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Hermanspottypants

PROS
fragranced if you like this fragrance
absorbs quickly
easy to squirt out of the tube
good for people who remember to moisturize their hands before they get cracks and skin splits
a good gift

CONS
not rich enough for my scaly hands
fragrance- you may not like the smell
not that effective if you have very dry skin around your cuticle area
not that helpful by the time cracks and splits have appeared on your hands

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 3:08:00 AM More reviews by AA1970

HG handcream. I always end up buying this handcream again. Sometimes I try other brands, but nothing absorbs so quickly as this one. I don't mind the smell at all. To be honest, I love it. It smells a bit like oranges and mandarines... :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Courtneykelly1818

This hand cream helps to soften your hands and claims to strengthen your nails. When I use this product my hands are instantly soft and my dry cuticles disappear. I do find that you need to reapply this product throughout the day to maintain soft hands. The packing is pretty simple, nothing fancy. It has a mature fragrance which some people might not like. This hand cream will last you awhile since it is 100ml, and it should because it is almost $30.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by annielj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Not moristurizing enough, good to use in summer time. Not crazy for this granny style smell, either.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by fikins123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Best hand cream ever, smells lovely and absorbs beautifully!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 10:09:00 AM More reviews by GoldBracelet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

best hand cream Ive tried since I can't easily get my ultimate favorite hand cream (Beaute Pacifique) and I've tried them all.
The scent is strong and reminds me of my grandmother- thankfully she was an elegant woman.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2012 3:40:00 AM More reviews by Littlemango

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

A little goes a long way. No need frequent applies. Nice !

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 8:35:00 AM More reviews by Yonii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tend to get really dry on winters but this cream helps! Also made my nails shiney and stronger, I like it!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by mellouise

Smells ok, nice texture, sinks in really quickly, doesn't leave an oily mark if you touch paper after applying.
The 2 deal-breakers are: -
1. Not moisturising enough (my hands felt dry 5 mins after - I had to go out and buy a more intensive cream to compensate).
2. It contains triclosan.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by FlavoredTampon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I always buy the little $10 bottles you can get at Macy's. The size is perfect for your purse, and I don't have to pay for the full size bottle.

I love this handcream. It always leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth, never greasy. I put it on and 5 minutes later, I'm like, fondling my own hands they are so soft. LOL.

People keep complaining about the old lady smell, but I'm 21 and I like it so try it! :P