December 22, 2014 | 997 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Clarins - Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Courtneykelly1818

This hand cream helps to soften your hands and claims to strengthen your nails. When I use this product my hands are instantly soft and my dry cuticles disappear. I do find that you need to reapply this product throughout the day to maintain soft hands. The packing is pretty simple, nothing fancy. It has a mature fragrance which some people might not like. This hand cream will last you awhile since it is 100ml, and it should because it is almost $30.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by annielj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Not moristurizing enough, good to use in summer time. Not crazy for this granny style smell, either.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by fikins123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Best hand cream ever, smells lovely and absorbs beautifully!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 10:09:00 AM More reviews by GoldBracelet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

best hand cream Ive tried since I can't easily get my ultimate favorite hand cream (Beaute Pacifique) and I've tried them all.
The scent is strong and reminds me of my grandmother- thankfully she was an elegant woman.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2012 3:40:00 AM More reviews by Littlemango

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

A little goes a long way. No need frequent applies. Nice !

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 8:35:00 AM More reviews by Yonii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tend to get really dry on winters but this cream helps! Also made my nails shiney and stronger, I like it!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by mellouise

Smells ok, nice texture, sinks in really quickly, doesn't leave an oily mark if you touch paper after applying.
The 2 deal-breakers are: -
1. Not moisturising enough (my hands felt dry 5 mins after - I had to go out and buy a more intensive cream to compensate).
2. It contains triclosan.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by FlavoredTampon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I always buy the little $10 bottles you can get at Macy's. The size is perfect for your purse, and I don't have to pay for the full size bottle.

I love this handcream. It always leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth, never greasy. I put it on and 5 minutes later, I'm like, fondling my own hands they are so soft. LOL.

People keep complaining about the old lady smell, but I'm 21 and I like it so try it! :P

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 3:35:00 AM More reviews by EnglishRoseAmongThorns

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this hand cream, I have tried others including the Chanel hand cream wich is really expensive and have come back to the Clarins. It is the only hand cream that actually does moisturise my hands well and improves the condition of my nails. I use it a couple of times a day, it has a nice light creamy consistancy that sinks in quickly and smells a little floral but mostly fresh.

I think this is my HG (I have never found anything better), I also like that you can get a version with SPF which I keep in my handbag. I will keep coming back to this since it works so well and is much cheaper than other HE alternatives.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by VoR

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've used this for years and, despite the slightly old fashioned smell, really love it, it's one of the few creams I've found that leave my hands feeling moisturized but not greasy. However, the price has now significantly increased to the point that I can no longer justify the expense ($53 NZ per 100ml) Consequently I've been forced to find a replacement product. I wouldn't buy this again purely because I think $53 is a ridiculous price to pay for handcream, but I did like it.