April 17, 2014 | 1783 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Clarins - Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by fikins123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Best hand cream ever, smells lovely and absorbs beautifully!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 10:09:00 AM More reviews by GoldBracelet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

best hand cream Ive tried since I can't easily get my ultimate favorite hand cream (Beaute Pacifique) and I've tried them all.
The scent is strong and reminds me of my grandmother- thankfully she was an elegant woman.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2012 3:40:00 AM More reviews by Littlemango

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

A little goes a long way. No need frequent applies. Nice !

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2012 7:40:00 AM More reviews by spinnaker

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

As with most of my Clarins products, I got this for free so any comments must be tempered by that.

This cream comes in a squeeze tube, which is awesome. Big pots of cream are hard to tote around and this tube is a reasonable size so I can throw it in a purse if needed. The cap stays on well, never had a leak!

The cream is off white and scented with rose, which gives it that 'old lady' smell that others often dislike. I am 37, so perhaps verging on old lady and don't mind the smell. The scent is light and does disappear quickly, so even if you dislike it, you probably won't notice it after a few minutes.

The cream is effective at what it does - it moisturizes, smells nice and is convenient. It doesn't leave a greasy feel, which means I can get on with my life after using it. I detest putting on hand cream and then being unable to steer the car because my hands slide all over the wheel.

It is a tad dear - as are most Clarins items. I hear that the Queen uses this, so maybe that makes up for the price.

So here is my ultimate breakdown - a good daytime hand cream though expensive for the results. When it is gone, I will probably search for something cheaper. For before bed, I want something heavier to really let my hands heal. I guess I am a two hand cream kind of girl.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 8:35:00 AM More reviews by Yonii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tend to get really dry on winters but this cream helps! Also made my nails shiney and stronger, I like it!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by mellouise

Smells ok, nice texture, sinks in really quickly, doesn't leave an oily mark if you touch paper after applying.
The 2 deal-breakers are: -
1. Not moisturising enough (my hands felt dry 5 mins after - I had to go out and buy a more intensive cream to compensate).
2. It contains triclosan.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by FlavoredTampon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I always buy the little $10 bottles you can get at Macy's. The size is perfect for your purse, and I don't have to pay for the full size bottle.

I love this handcream. It always leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth, never greasy. I put it on and 5 minutes later, I'm like, fondling my own hands they are so soft. LOL.

People keep complaining about the old lady smell, but I'm 21 and I like it so try it! :P

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 3:35:00 AM More reviews by EnglishRoseAmongThorns

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this hand cream, I have tried others including the Chanel hand cream wich is really expensive and have come back to the Clarins. It is the only hand cream that actually does moisturise my hands well and improves the condition of my nails. I use it a couple of times a day, it has a nice light creamy consistancy that sinks in quickly and smells a little floral but mostly fresh.

I think this is my HG (I have never found anything better), I also like that you can get a version with SPF which I keep in my handbag. I will keep coming back to this since it works so well and is much cheaper than other HE alternatives.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by VoR

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've used this for years and, despite the slightly old fashioned smell, really love it, it's one of the few creams I've found that leave my hands feeling moisturized but not greasy. However, the price has now significantly increased to the point that I can no longer justify the expense ($53 NZ per 100ml) Consequently I've been forced to find a replacement product. I wouldn't buy this again purely because I think $53 is a ridiculous price to pay for handcream, but I did like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by gale2509

I have used a lot of hand creams, I suffer from extremely dry hands which crack and bleed (not very attractive!) this cream is excellent, it healed my hands quickly, doesn't sting like hell, like some do on the open cracks and absorbs so well. Its great to have found a cream that soaks in so I'm able to drive with it on too. Because I started using this once my hands were already a mess, I'm really hopeful regular use will stop my hands from drying out in the first place. After ten years of searching for the perfect hand cream this is definitely my favourite 5/5 from me!!