December 21, 2014 | 1689 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - L'Oreal Smooth Intense Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by elinahzly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I would NEVER buy this product again. It made my hair even dry, greasy and i must say it again, really DRY. I never had a damage like this before, i won't recommend to use this shampoo to my friends, but the conditioner worked! my hair less frizzy, but it became dry and out of control. So, both of the products, shampoo and conditioner, I WONT dare to buy them in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Sharminii

love love love this shampoo so so much, makes my wavy hair look straight, but then again must be careful with this shampoo, can make hair look flat looking, love the smell though

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2010 4:24:00 AM More reviews by anhy

This is the biggest disappointment in my life. There were so many shampoos I've tried that doesn't work and leave my hair frizzy, but this shampoo not only it doesn't work, it breaks me out so badly. I had acne all over my forehead (I let my bangs down) and along the hairline. I didn't finish it all, I couldn't even give it to the other family member to try.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2010 12:32:00 PM More reviews by NellyS

This is not a good choice if you have oily hair like me:) it weighs down your hair, it makes it look greasy the next day. Would probably work for dry hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2009 11:15:00 PM More reviews by rguffin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted a shampoo that would tame my fly-aways...this was way too much! It left my hair feeling heavy and greasy, as if i hadn't washed it for days. I spent too much on this shampoo to just chuck it, so i'll use it up, but quickly so i can get something better; like Aveeno.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 1:58:00 PM More reviews by sunshine824

My hair is shoulder length, naturally curly, baby fine, and prone to frizz. I'm also a PJ of the first order. That being said, I just re-discovered this set(shampoo, cond, & serum) in my "product graveyard" = closet. I use it with the matching cond and serum when I want to wear my hair wavy.

I just shampoo, cond, rinse, use a bit of the cond as a leave-in(pea-size dollop mixed with water), then the serum and put my hair up into 1 or 2 buns. When it's dry I take it down and my hair is soooooo soft, smooth, shiny, SILKY, and tangle free it's ridiculous! I've tried EVERYTHING and will continue to do so(i refuse to commit!), but can't believe I slept on this for so long.

I used to use this about 5 years ago when my hair was down to my WAIST, chemically treated, and dyed. This line always made even my most damaged hair smooth and silky. I only left it to try other things, but forgot about it. Now I feel stupid for leaving it in the closet for so long. I don't get all the bad reviews except I can understand if your hair is extra fine AND straight. Because then it will definitely be a limp mess. But why would you want to use something for "dry, frizzy, rebellious hair" if yours isn't?!?!?

Would repurchase, but I'll probably try some of L'Oreal's other products too.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2009 4:38:00 AM More reviews by Jyoan

I like this shampoo as it does what it says. Just that it only lasts me about 12 hours. I have since moved on to another brand that lasts me 24 hours. At the point in time when this was made, it was really my hair saviour, as I have damaged, extremely frizzy hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2009 2:32:00 PM More reviews by PriTzOoO

I got the shampoo and conditioner on sale and i only used it twice. it just didnt work on me:( made my thick frizzy hair even more straw-like! argh i wasted my money to be honest. Head and shoulder is sooo much better:) x

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2008 11:59:00 PM More reviews by parfait25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i guess this product's effectiveness depends on what type of hair you have and where you live... basically, it has anti frizz or humid resistance formula which is perfect for singapore's humid weather (where I currently live)... plus i rarely go for a hot shower coz it easily dries up and frizzes my hair... so this product works pretty good for me, its just that, the smell isn't quite impressive and doesnt last all day...

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2008 1:30:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulBrunette

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm pretty sure I bought this at Kroger during a buy 2 get 1 free on L'Oreal products. It came in a really big bottle, even says 33% more on the front. It's OK...my hair feels smooth, but it also feels kinda spongey and a bit rough before conditioner which isn't too great. But since I don't want to waste shampoo, I am mixing this with stuff that is more moisturizing just so it's not going to waste. I would not repurchase.