November 26, 2014 | 1544 users online

Brows - MAC - brow set - show off

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2010 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Makeupismyaddiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I recieved this from a great swapper and what a deal!I love dark defined brows and dramatic eyes so this product is something I will purchase again when i run out. I used a regular brow pencil then used this to seal my brows it place. My eyebrows are so sparse I usually fill them in all throughout the day, and for once the whole day my eyebrows looked perfect! Love this product!!! :) What a time saver!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2010 11:16:00 AM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great for darker hair colors. This grooms the brow hair, sets it in place, and fills in color where there may be gray hair.

I like to use the brow pencils to fill in sparse areas of hair in the brow and then use the brow sets to fill in the hair and set it.

Pencils fill in color on the SKIN and the brow sets fill in color on the HAIR. The combo makes for the PERFECTLY defined brow.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2009 3:36:00 PM More reviews by jaden08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Only two lippies bc the color is very nice to warm up a darker brow but i love my spiked eyebrow pencil, so the lady at mac told me bc of my medium brown hair with copperish colored highlights in my hair this would be beautiful however it was not when i tried it for work the next day. After my usual filling in with the pencil i wanted to set my brows with this and i did it very lightly, but even so it dried to dark and just looked nasty, i will gladly stick to the clear browset i have from mac and steer clear of trying to add highlights to my brow.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2009 4:44:00 AM More reviews by pinksnowbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

this stuff sucks, its very messy. the brush is really bad. this stuff gets on my skin all around my brows and its just not worth dealing with. i went back to using a brow pencil and clear brow gel.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2009 8:10:00 PM More reviews by cat1121

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been buying this for years. I dye my mouse brown hair a deep auburn and this really helps add polish to my face and make it look more balanced.

My only complaint is occasionally it leaves a chunk, but nothing that can't be cleaned up like a mascara chunk.

It works much, much better than any other eyebrow product I've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2009 6:36:00 PM More reviews by loci

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Since this is the only dark shade available in the perm line, I have no choice but to try it after I run out of my Ungaro Mink brow set. This caught my eye during the BBR collection release. I used to think this shade has too much red in it that will not work for my expresso~black hair/eyebrows. But after the SA tried it on me, its actually pretty nice, works with my overall asian yellow toned complextion. I'll get this after I used up all my pencils for sure.
Love the package, but wish they can improve the brush quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2008 11:28:00 AM More reviews by nephine

CALLING ALL GREEN EYED GIRLS!
This is an excellent alternative to mascara. The brown/bronze pearl effect really makes green eyes pop, and it looks natural but the colour's strong enough to be worn alone without liner. It doesn't clump either, and the formulas light so your lashes keep their curl. It's not water-proof though, but that means it's easily washed off with water and soap. The tubes massive and see-through so you know when you're running out, and the brush delivers a clean clump-free finish. What a classic!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2008 10:21:00 PM More reviews by sionsion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this as mascara, because it gives a subtle and clump-free result. It works nicely on the eyebrows too. It doesn't flake off or do anything it shouldn't. I'm a fan!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2007 9:34:00 PM More reviews by XcolorMEc0utureX

Tried this at the mall, whoa baby.

It was quite subtle, but it made my eyes look prettier considering my brows were BLACK.
For once my eyes looked green and not hazel/borderline brown.

I didn`t have a problem with extra product but that could have been because the SA gave me a fresh brush for hygene purposes.

Was a little messy, but hey it was my first time. Good price when i compared the benifit speed brow.. you get more for less money.
It has JUST enough hold for my brows and doesn`t leave them crusty.
I will deffinitly get this for my birthday!

edit: returned this, it too way too long to get the color even, i looked like a clown!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2006 2:38:00 PM More reviews by GreedyLittleThing

Show Off is a very pretty color for brunettes (love the bronziness to it) and I like the idea of using a mascara wand to enhance and tame my brows BUT I can't stand that I have to wipe so much product off before using it (seems wasteful) and even then I still can't seem to get it right; One eyebrow always ends up with more product than the other and by the time I'm done balancing the two I just look like a bushy eyebrowed freak. I WANT to like it but just can't make it work for me! :'( Will not repurchase.