April 18, 2014 | 1865 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers - Bedazzled Biscotti

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2010 1:38:00 AM More reviews by owaimommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really wanted to like this..it reminds me of the middle shade in the cafe late trio which I wear almost everyday,but this is nothing but glitter

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by guiltypleasurexD

Got this for free after purchasing a CG H2O Proof Lashblast. Looks pretty in the pan. But it does nothing for me. Texture is too chalky, there's too much glitter, and the pigmentation isn't good. Such a shame because the color's lovely.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2010 5:02:00 PM More reviews by PilarR

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This looks so nice in the pan, but it is glitter, glitter, glitter. And not a good glitter. It migrates all over the face. What a disastrous eye shadow. Into the trash it goes.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2010 2:22:00 PM More reviews by KatieG66

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

AWFUL. This is without a doubt the worst eye shadow I have ever bought in my life. Well, it actually was free with a purchase of CG mascara and I picked this color thinking a shimmery taupe would be beautiful for summer. When I attempted to apply this shadow, I ended up with ZERO color on my lid and sparkles all over my face. I practically wore my skin off from rubbing a wet wash cloth over my face so many times to get the shimmer off. Even a couple days later, and a few showers later, I still was finding glittery specks. I have a couple other CG shadows that are absolutely fine, but I'll never buy a shimmery shadow from them again as long as I live. This is the first time I'm ever throwing a product directly into the trash!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 10:52:00 AM More reviews by leoisillon

Too much sparkles! Love the color. Will never buy again. In fact I may trash it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2010 6:35:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I saw all the bad reviews but I still got it anyway. I wish I hadn't, this stuff really sucks. This matches my skintone so pretty much all you see if chunky glitter (and not in a good way). Takes quite a bit to get it off too.
Too bad because I like many other CG e/s

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2010 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Thormeena

Bought this on the net (2.99 CAN) so didn't think like others said that there would be this much glitter. I was also disappointed with the color not showing as much as I wanted to.

This is another one of my purchases that I just had to give another chance.
Yes, the glitter can move around but mainly if you don't tap the brush lightly before putting it on. It can crease but I tend to have oily lids. With a primer it works better. It can be used for daywear since I'm a huge fan of natural looking makeup and wear it every day. The thing with Bedazzeled Biscotti is that it is ONLY for enhancing eyecolor since it is and flesh colored(for lighter skin tones).

My hazel eyes pop with this and I look instantly as though I had a few more hours of sleep. I even discovered a hint of blue in my eyes while wearing this.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2009 2:08:00 PM More reviews by timbaby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this thinking it was close in color to the middle shade in the Cafe au Late trio which I love and wear everyday but I dont want to keep buying the trio when all I want is one shade..anyway this was such a disappointment,Huge chunks of glitter does not look good on a 30 year old... so my search continues

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2008 2:05:00 AM More reviews by sparky17

Bedazzled Biscotti doesn't act like any of the other Eye Enhancer shadows - the texture, ease of application, and staying power don't jive with any of the other shadows in the collection. I don't like this product applies - it was like I had to grind it into my eyelids in order to get it to show up, but once I could see the color, I could also see the large chunks of shimmer. Part of the reason I decided to try the bedazzled biscottis is that I thought it'd be a less clubby (and cheaper) alternative to UD's Midnight Cowboy shadows, but it didn't deliver. I was left with sparkly flakes running down my cheeks after application which were a pain to remove while keeping my other makeup intact and what stayed on my lids was gone an hour later.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2008 9:19:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaSF

As the other reviews state, this eye shadow has a lot of glitter. In the pan, it looks like a shimmery neutral, but on the large glitter flecks are too obvious for my taste.